Opinion on the CDP XXI / II

I'm glad they're releasing such a horrible pack.... Its a much need break so I can prepair for may....

If I were u I would either find someone to spit the packs (thats highly unlikely to happen) or cop and sell the XXI's... But if u are trying to save onmoney then done worry about the packs and just buy the shoe individualy... Yea your gonna pay 200-250 for them, but your also saving 100 by not wasting moneyon a shoe that you don't want....

for the ones that just want one......for the last pack.....people split up the xiv and the ix and were sellin it out here in the bay for like160.....180.........

for the ones that just want one......for the last pack.....people split up the xiv and the ix and were sellin it out here in the bay for like160.....180.........

Originally Posted by youngmonc

Originally Posted by VA380

Agreed ... the IX/XIV package is sitting on shelves everywhere around me .... this pack will do 10x worse than that.
true.....and hopefully they learn and give niketalk wat they want......because i gurantee that the 6/17 pack after is gonna sell out quick.......
jb shoulda learned by now.....if its wack its gonna sit on the shelf.......
It Doesn't Matter If It Sits On The Shelves Though.
...He's Already Gotten His Money Before They Even Get To The Store.

Originally Posted by ijapino

Originally Posted by nobody133

this is the weakest pack imo. two non-og colorways that arent terribly well executed

The II's are an OG colorway.
8586SixersDrJBend.jpg

Only problem is the II's droppin' in this pack look like trash compared to the OG's pictured ^^^. The shape just killed it!

peace

only reason these are going to sell poorly is because those xxi's...if you have the money man then buy and try to get like 120 back from the xxi's ifyou want, if you dont have the money dont bother with these

Originally Posted by AJ27526

If the XX1s releasing were just like the black and red lows, it would be more promising. The CDP XX1s look variant to me

yeah, i was looking forward to this pack initially. i thought the XX1's would look like the suggles mc dougal samples. but the XX1's that are in thepack ruined it for me. so this pack is a def. NO COP.

Definitely is going to cop because the IIs are an OG colorway and the XXI is to complete my collection...So Holla at yo boy...

I really like the XXIs, but have no use for the IIs and can't justify buying the pack with only one shoe I like. Nor do I have time to ebay them.

Seems that I may have to cop those Huarache and Hyperdunk instead.

If the II's toe box was slanted inwards like the originals I would have bought the pack.

I really want the 2 but the XX1 just killed it...I can live with some of the colorways in the other CDP but this XX1 is just an abhorration...so idk I mightend up missing out on the 2 cuz I can't see myself paying over retail (which is already slightly inflated) for the 2 when I have two other colorways of the2 already so I guess my money will be the motivating factor...

I'm passing on this pack.

I'm not a huge fan of the II's so I don't really care about them. I also have the retros that came out a while back and they are close enough forme.

The XXi's are one of my favortie Jordans but they look terrible with that red sole. If they were the black/red samples hi's that were floating aroundId cop but these XX1's are just terrible.

I'll probably only grab a pair if I can use a FNL or NDC code.

Just like most people, the IIs are the more appealing shoes in this pack. Although, they are adding the additional pods for the XX1's.

Originally Posted by OnlyRetroXi

Although I hate to say it, I must say that I am simply getting the package to complete the whole package series...
smh.gif
Definition of a "slave to the new Jordan Brand" You buy something that u dont necessarily like but you do it anyway. Wow thats all I can say.

I am passing on this pack just like I did with the IX/XIVs. I am only buying packs that I like not because they are part of a lame CDP series.

Originally Posted by Dradie

Originally Posted by Henri2310

dont wast your money on the pack if you only want the ii's. find them from someone else that are selling them individually.

If You Do This...You're Gonna Be Over Charged.

...Just Cop The Whole Thing.
Exactly. Predominately the people who are on to this pack are on to it for the 2's. Why would you waste your time and your hard earned money payingoff some reseller for just one sneaker when it'll be $180 and up the day it releases? Just get the whole pack....

Even if you can't cop em the day they drop they'll be around, these are a definite sleeper pack. Sure to sit around NYC and other cities for a goodwhile. Trust me

if you want to pay 310 for one shoe then go ahead, that's what JB wants. how else would they sell the XXI considering you can still find them in thefactory stores. IMO the only thing nice about this one is the "NIKE" on the back of the II's..

If you need a II to complete your collection, i think u can still find the White/red/black for around $150.
Think about that, those who gonna split the package, I am pretty sure the pair they sell is not gonna be the II,,,,is the XXI.

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

Originally Posted by ijapino

Originally Posted by nobody133

this is the weakest pack imo. two non-og colorways that arent terribly well executed

The II's are an OG colorway.
8586SixersDrJBend.jpg

Only problem is the II's droppin' in this pack look like trash compared to the OG's pictured ^^^. The shape just killed it!

peace
The Countdown IIs is pretty similar to the OGs, in my opinion. Not really feeling the XXIs though.

Back
Top Bottom