Opinion on the CDP XXI / II

off topic but what xi's are in the countdown pack? last i heard it was the space jams. thing is it says varsity red on the description in the releasedates. are they the blk/red ones from 01? i apologize if any of this is old news. i havent been following jb in a while.

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

off topic but what xi's are in the countdown pack? last i heard it was the space jams. thing is it says varsity red on the description in the release dates. are they the blk/red ones from 01? i apologize if any of this is old news. i havent been following jb in a while.
its not going to be spacejams. Its going to be the black and red ones known as the "breds".

i will only cop if these on go sale with tax it comes to 323.55 here in nyc I hope ti goes on sale or if they have them for 200$ I will cop the II

i will bee buying ( like all of the packs) and i will be selling either the 2's or my 9's ( sz 12 FS, pm me)

Originally Posted by KixxRus

they not bad in person
those are BEAUTIFULLLLLL!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif

Scooped up my pack yesterday for reatil of course and I love em. Wasn't really into the II's at first but when I saw that they had gray soles I fell inlove instantly
happy.gif
. The XXI's are why I wanted this pack
smokin.gif
. I am not disappointed at all.

need to cop im in need of the II's so im guessing i dont have to wake up early in the morning and wait in line for these package like i would for the6/17s? by the way I never waited in line before how long should i wait for the 6/17s and 2/21s or better yet any of the upcoming packages? please say hours andnot days! thanks!

i pre-ordered mine off of shoetrends.com 325.00 shipped i think this pack will sell faster then the ix/xiv

Originally Posted by retrojrott24

Scooped up my pack yesterday for reatil of course and I love em. Wasn't really into the II's at first but when I saw that they had gray soles I fell in love instantly
happy.gif
. The XXI's are why I wanted this pack
smokin.gif
. I am not disappointed at all.

Very nice pickup retroj. Man I really do want this pack, but not sure if i want it that much? Oh well only time will tell.
grin.gif

i love <3 the 2's but I'm not a fan of the 21's at all :/...but like all i'm getting it because of the 2's...but i wont complain likesome of these babies in the forum...because if you like 1 shoe enough you'll buy the other one ne wayz...

the II's are sick just not feeling those XXI's... if they woulda gave us some red seude XXI's i'd definitely cop

They are up on the German nike.com site. But only size 8-13. I'm a 15. But doesn't matter because I don't want this pack.
happy.gif
Even though I like the XXIs.

Back
Top Bottom