Opinion on the CDP XXI / II

Shame these II's come in an unwanted pack. I have always been wishing JB would release the other colorway of the II's, which I just found out theywill. But why oh why in combo with the awefull XXI's (sorry I have disliked all AJ's after the XV's).

Love that colorway of the II's!!

I actually have seen this photo many times, but it's taken me a while for it to really set in. This is an ILL shot for so many reasons....but also, I justnoticed the "Dr. J" on his kicks. Wow.
--picture from Jordan Extreme:

http://
8586SixersDrJBend.jpg

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Saw The 21's yesterday.

There very nice.

Wish I never sold my black/red sample pair.

I DO BELIEVE THIS WAS URE OG PIC U POSTED LONG TIME AGO...DONT ROAST ME FOR SAVING IT...

6cf2599482cdb04e52e2ad10b3200c621bda175.pjpg

Yeah those XX1's are killing this pack but I have to get it because the II's hold sentimental value. Very first Jordan and colorway I ever owned. Gotthem on sale for $75 back in '87.

Im gettin this pack cuz i dont have any 2's or 21's and i need them 2 complete the 1-23 collection so i'll be gettin this one 4 sure.

im deeply sadden by the XXI ... i wanted the other bred XXI that was a sample couple yrs back but i need some II's

II's are a bit plain, but still def the highlight of this package..
the XX1's arent baddd. buttt def looks like a pack to sit on shelvess..
def could sleep on theseee

Originally Posted by CarmineJordan

Amazing!

15 days away from release date and no pics of OFFICIAL MEN XXI pictures.
Seriously. But the XXI's arent that bad how people make them sound. Like that one video from kixandcity.com episode 3 where they had theII's/XXI's, the XXI's werent bad at all. And the II's, well those are just fire!!!!!!
smokin.gif
Im getting this pack of swoosh (hopefully) so itsall good. And next cop, the carmines
pimp.gif
happy.gif
Also, i dont think these will sit on shelves like people say they are or go on sale, they might go out quick.

XX1s sat on shelves and the IIs also (except for the Melos)

and nobody is gonna waste their $310+tax on these two.

Originally Posted by hollywoodj10

I'm glad they're releasing such a horrible pack.... Its a much need break so I can prepair for may....

If I were u I would either find someone to spit the packs (thats highly unlikely to happen) or cop and sell the XXI's... But if u are trying to save on money then done worry about the packs and just buy the shoe individualy... Yea your gonna pay 200-250 for them, but your also saving 100 by not wasting money on a shoe that you don't want....
this pack is far from horrible....it just came out at a really bad time. Both of these shoes are nice....butthose carminess................

DAMN i cant wait
pimp.gif

xxi's aint bad I needs a pair wounder if this pack will sell fast B cuz the ix/xiv's r still available here and it seems alot of people aint feelinthis pack

I THINK THIS PACK IS FIRE!!!! A TRUE JORDAN COLLECTOR WOULD COP EVERY PACK LIKE ME!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LeBronGames

the IIs are not really eye-catching.....if you want IIs then go for the black red white from 2004
The 2004 OG CW II's looked stupid because of the pin stripe. They 94's were done to perfection.

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

I THINK THIS PACK IS FIRE!!!! A TRUE JORDAN COLLECTOR WOULD COP EVERY PACK LIKE ME!
pimp.gif

guess I'm not a true collector since I only buy what I like...
smh.gif

I just want the IIs. It's gonna be hard to find someone who wears a size 16 to split the pack.

yea although the 2's are lookin real shweet especially in that pic above^ ......this is probably the least thirsted for pack.....makes sense though seeingas the retros from a few years ago don't seem that popular.

Originally Posted by gio2323

CarmineJordan wrote:

Amazing!

15 days away from release date and no pics of OFFICIAL MEN XXI pictures.

Seriously. But the XXI's arent that bad how people make them sound. Like that one video from kixandcity.com episode 3 where they had the
II's/XXI's, the XXI's werent bad at all. And the II's, well those are just fire!!!!!!
smokin.gif
Im getting this pack of swoosh (hopefully) so its
all good. And next cop, the carmines
pimp.gif
happy.gif
Also, i dont think these will sit on shelves like people say they are or go on sale, they might go out quick.

laugh.gif
nah, at least not here in baltimore. these will sit like the 1st 2 packs.

Honestly I really like the 2's and the XXI's will be good to ball, but like everyone else $310 for basically the 2's isn't worth it. Plus Maysright around the corner.

Back
Top Bottom