-Oprah's Favorite Things episode comes on this morning- Vol: Lucky Bastards

disbelief.gif

...wow Oprah...

PT.2 is coming on Monday...Looks like shes giving away a car...
pimp.gif

They had paramedics on stand-by in the audience on todays show.... People were having full blown orgasms
laugh.gif

PT.2 is coming on Monday...Looks like shes giving away a car...
pimp.gif

They had paramedics on stand-by in the audience on todays show.... People were having full blown orgasms
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by solesavage

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Phillip Stein limited edition Oprah 25th anniversary watch with 58 handset diamonds ($2,475)
Flannel Tory Tote ($250) and Reva Ballerina Flat ($195) by Tory Burch
Nikon D3100 Digital SLR camera ($700)
Cashmere sweater by Ralph Lauren and throw ($498)
Judith Ripka eclipse earrings ($525)
Oprah hair stylist Andre Walker’s shampoo and hair kit ($65)
Lafco House candle set ($55 each)
Breville panini press from Williams-Sonoma ($100)
Kyocera ceramic knife ($75)
Beecher’s handmade mac and cheese
Baker’s Edge brownie and lasangne pans/Ghiradelli brownie mix
“A Course in Weight Loss

Phillip Stein limited edition Oprah 25th anniversary watch with 58 handset diamonds ($2,475)
Flannel Tory Tote ($250) and Reva Ballerina Flat ($195) by Tory Burch
Nikon D3100 Digital SLR camera ($700)
Cashmere sweater by Ralph Lauren and throw ($498)
Judith Ripka eclipse earrings ($525)
Oprah hair stylist Andre Walker’s shampoo and hair kit ($65)
Lafco House candle set ($55 each)
Breville panini press from Williams-Sonoma ($100)
Kyocera ceramic knife ($75)
Beecher’s handmade mac and cheese
Baker’s Edge brownie and lasangne pans/Ghiradelli brownie mix
“A Course in Weight Loss

comes out to around 10k per person, and thats not counting the cruise, Netflix Membership, Gift Card, Decoded and The Food.

Originally Posted by Executive76

How does the taxes work on something like this?

I won a portable heater at work and they tried to tell me to claim it as income or w/e
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

It all depends. A co-worker of mine won a new car and he didn't have to pay the taxes because whoever he won the car from paid the taxes.

comes out to around 10k per person, and thats not counting the cruise, Netflix Membership, Gift Card, Decoded and The Food.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

tired.gif

Imagine what Gayle got...
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Tyler has a gift for making audiences laugh—but he also has a gift for making his friends smile.

In the summer of 2007, Tyler went to Oprah's house to show her his upcoming film, Why Did I Get Married?, and his white Bentley convertible caught the attention of Oprah and her best friend, Gayle.

Afterthe screening, Tyler, Gayle and Oprah had lunch at a place calledMolly's. "Gayle's going, 'Oh, you should get this car,'" Oprah says."And I go, 'I don't need a car, because all I do is go to Molly's.' Sowe drive in Tyler's car to Molly's, and I thought that was the end ofit."

On Christmas Day, Oprah found a surprise in her driveway. "There is the car!" Oprah says.

Inside the Bentley was a note from Tyler that said "Now you can go to Molly's in style."

He bought Gayle one as well.....Being Oprahs friend should be on everyone's lists of "lifes achievements"

Originally Posted by Executive76

How does the taxes work on something like this?

I won a portable heater at work and they tried to tell me to claim it as income or w/e
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

It all depends. A co-worker of mine won a new car and he didn't have to pay the taxes because whoever he won the car from paid the taxes.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

tired.gif

Imagine what Gayle got...
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Tyler has a gift for making audiences laugh—but he also has a gift for making his friends smile.

In the summer of 2007, Tyler went to Oprah's house to show her his upcoming film, Why Did I Get Married?, and his white Bentley convertible caught the attention of Oprah and her best friend, Gayle.

Afterthe screening, Tyler, Gayle and Oprah had lunch at a place calledMolly's. "Gayle's going, 'Oh, you should get this car,'" Oprah says."And I go, 'I don't need a car, because all I do is go to Molly's.' Sowe drive in Tyler's car to Molly's, and I thought that was the end ofit."

On Christmas Day, Oprah found a surprise in her driveway. "There is the car!" Oprah says.

Inside the Bentley was a note from Tyler that said "Now you can go to Molly's in style."

He bought Gayle one as well.....Being Oprahs friend should be on everyone's lists of "lifes achievements"

What is that list? The things every member of the audience?

If yes...I will proceed to commit that

What is that list? The things every member of the audience?

If yes...I will proceed to commit that

Wow! I would have loved to be in her audience!

I used to follow the blog of an Oprah staff member, and she said Oprah used to have 'yard' sales where she'd basically bring what she didn't want (like out of freebies or stuff she had duplicates of) into the set, and the entire staff could just take one item so everybody could get something. She'd give away never worn Louboutins, Gucci shades, fancy dresses, gifted laptops, etc. Heck, she even treated her entire staff (even interns) to a Caribbean vacation (including the fam). She's pretty generous.

Wow! I would have loved to be in her audience!

I used to follow the blog of an Oprah staff member, and she said Oprah used to have 'yard' sales where she'd basically bring what she didn't want (like out of freebies or stuff she had duplicates of) into the set, and the entire staff could just take one item so everybody could get something. She'd give away never worn Louboutins, Gucci shades, fancy dresses, gifted laptops, etc. Heck, she even treated her entire staff (even interns) to a Caribbean vacation (including the fam). She's pretty generous.

Back
Top Bottom