ordering takeout and not picking it up

never worked in a good spot so i'm not really sure how this feels..

did you eat da chicken doe?

I never heard of anyone doing this
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I change my mind on stuff like this too, I at least have the courtesy to stick with the decision I made

I don't understand how anyone could do this; you made them waste time and food on you and what they're just gonna throw it all away?

Originally Posted by StillIn729

anyone saying it isn't a big deal is ignorant as hell 
this.  anyone who would do this is an immature, self entitled brat.  bet this dude doesnt tip delivery people either
30t6p3b.gif

i've changed my mind after ordering in drive thru...i looked at them and proceeded to drive to five guys instead

Originally Posted by smellyginger

i've changed my mind after ordering in drive thru...i looked at them and proceeded to drive to five guys instead
this is Niketalk's idea of exercise 

Is that a d-bag move? Yeah. Would I have taken "responsibility" for it? Nope.

You're nice for it though, kudos.

Originally Posted by bjamez20

Originally Posted by StillIn729

anyone saying it isn't a big deal is ignorant as hell 
this.  anyone who would do this is an immature, self entitled brat.  bet this dude doesnt tip delivery people either
30t6p3b.gif
qft

people who are unaware or dont care about their actions causing burden to other people are insecure douchebags.

This is why places ask for your number when they take your order and if your number is unlisted they give you !%%% about it.

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

It's kind of a douchey move, but people change their minds sometimes, #+*# happens. I would have at least called and told them, but I'm not about to give you a Congressional Medal of Honor either. 

My dude said medal of honor. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You just wanted props for going to pay for the chicken since your friend didnt say thank you or something. You knew it was grimy. You didnt have to ask Niketalk.

Cool story bro.

Back
Top Bottom