"Oregon" Foamposite: NO BUYING SELLING TRADING. PERIOD

anyone with both db foams and oregon foams know if db foams run a little bigger? normally i go half a size up on foams but db foams seem to run true to size if not a lil bigger... 
yea i have both. id say go .5, im a 9.5 but i get all my foams in a 10. i tried a 9.5 in foams and they are too small

after paypal issues/refunds/wack sellers/flakers                   I GOT EM! 
happy.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

box lid had a tear but ill just switch it for a nice one at my job; we still got the safaris & spidermans  
roll.gif

1st time seeing them in person, def impressed. Those green laces really pop I might have to leave those in before I switch to the black

I still want to grab a pair of 12's eventually. Some eBay auctions in my size, the sellers were simply trying to get rid of them asap. Haha, dumb reseller.

I can't hoop in these things. Foams are too heavy for my liking. More power to ya. Fb foams are fire. I wish I could trade my Oregon foams for fb foams

I can't hoop in these things. Foams are too heavy for my liking. More power to ya. Fb foams are fire. I wish I could trade my Oregon foams for fb foams

you need to wear ankle weights, once you take them off and put on the foams they will light as a feather :D

Does wearing ankle weights actually improve anything in your game? Serious question. Or does it throw your game off

thinkin bout trading a pair of WTK8s for a pair of these..  the problem is both shoes are a size 10.5.. i usually wear a 11-11.5

do foams fit  tts?

Im guessin they fit larger then kobes.. cause kobes are mad narrow

thanks in advance

Personally I go TTS on foams.

If you choose to go TTS They will be very tight at first & they're really hard to break in; sometimes they even straight up hurt your foot. However after a few solid wears, it will be one of the most comfortable shoes you've ever worn. Like you're walking on air. 

The foamposite material is designed to be molded to the shape of your foot. So I personally go TTS to get the most comfortable fit later on down the line. If you go .5-full sz up, they won't be uncomfortable at all, so no worries about breaking them in. But they also won't be an accurate fit molded to your true foot size.

I have to disagree. I have a size 10 and 10.5 foams. They're both equally uncomfortsble.

Personally I go TTS on foams.

If you choose to go TTS They will be very tight at first & they're really hard to break in; sometimes they even straight up hurt your foot. However after a few solid wears, it will be one of the most comfortable shoes you've ever worn. Like you're walking on air. 

The foamposite material is designed to be molded to the shape of your foot. So I personally go TTS to get the most comfortable fit later on down the line. If you go .5-full sz up, they won't be uncomfortable at all, so no worries about breaking them in. But they also won't be an accurate fit molded to your true foot size.
This is most accurate description of foam sizing but most usually ignore it and go a half size up.  All my foams are TTS.

anyone answer this question? would like to know also. thanks!

which galaxy rookies?

The sole collector or PRM ones?

If it is the sole collector you would have to add some more cash,

if it is the PRM a little cash to add will do it!

Does wearing ankle weights actually improve anything in your game? Serious question. Or does it throw your game off

It does help, if you do it from time to time, of course the rotation of different weights that you can wear on your body make the difference!

This is most accurate description of foam sizing but most usually ignore it and go a half size up.  All my foams are TTS.

Agreed, A lot do ignore it but whatever makes them happy. They're are a pain to break in for me but after that it's perfect.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom