Oregon Jordan 5s!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is there an official statement saying if these will or will not be released??? I understand a date may not have been published yet but is there any confirmation one way or another about the release of these??

NOT RELEASING.  If there hasnt been a official word from Nike why would these release?  Why? Because yall want them to release? Ok then say you hope these release and keep it right there. 

Damn i was really hoping for these to release...oh well shoulda known a oregon pe releasing was to good to be true. :frown:

Last edited:
ive never heard jb coming out saying a sneaker wouldbt release he said he really likes the shoes and wished they released but he faced reality and knew they werent releasing but you were hell bent that these were releasing due to oregon duck foams releasing.

Why am I being singled out though? Did you not see anyone else respond? I'm really not trying to have all this back and forth stuff going on because then other NT'ers will start saying I don't get along within the community. But, if JB has never came out and denied a release of a shoe, and these shoe's are supposed to be limited specifically to Oregon and Oregon player's, then why are there more and more pictures of celebrities wearing these shoe's in particular? I mean, the rumored release is February and February still isn't here. Not to mention, at the moment in time that you are bringing up he was just as hell bent over no style code existing and therefore being the reason why these weren't releasing along with Nike the money hungry company it is starting there and the owner of JB attending school there. I just don't see any of those three reasons he really stuck to (which still haven't proven nor disproven anything) merit an apology from me. I, in my opinion, never insulted him, threatened him, or anything.

What I'm wondering is, is there any way I can buy a pair of Oreo 5's and send them to a customizer to make me shoe's like these but in a Chicago Bulls version?

Why am I being singled out though? Did you not see anyone else respond? I'm really not trying to have all this back and forth stuff going on because then other NT'ers will start saying I don't get along within the community. But, if JB has never came out and denied a release of a shoe, and these shoe's are supposed to be limited specifically to Oregon and Oregon player's, then why are there more and more pictures of celebrities wearing these shoe's in particular? I mean, the rumored release is February and February still isn't here. Not to mention, at the moment in time that you are bringing up he was just as hell bent over no style code existing and therefore being the reason why these weren't releasing along with Nike the money hungry company it is starting there and the owner of JB attending school there. I just don't see any of those three reasons he really stuck to (which still haven't proven nor disproven anything) merit an apology from me. I, in my opinion, never insulted him, threatened him, or anything.
NOT RELEASING.  If there hasnt been a official word from Nike why would these release?  Why? Because yall want them to release? Ok then say you hope these release and keep it right there. 
a lot of people really need to apologize to you lol.you were deff goin back and forth with him. celebrities have really exclusive sneakers bwcause they have money to shell out on them. you seen a lot of red octobers have they been released? jb can do what they want and release what they want. they are money hungry but waste time making some sneakers extremely limited. btw i said yall nters meaning the ones that went at his neck for stating they wouldnt release and you were pointed out because you deff went out of your way to believe these were releasing.

a lot of people really need to apologize to you lol.you were deff goin back and forth with him. celebrities have really exclusive sneakers bwcause they have money to shell out on them. you seen a lot of red octobers have they been released? jb can do what they want and release what they want. they are money hungry but waste time making some sneakers extremely limited. btw i said yall nters meaning the ones that went at his neck for stating they wouldnt release and you were pointed out because you deff went out of your way to believe these were releasing.

Oh, well if you said "y'all" then my apologies I thought you were only pointing me out. Until February comes and passes and these don't release I may be stupid for this, but I'm holding onto hope that there will be some sort of release whether I'm able to purchase them or not. Either way, I'm still not apologizing. There's plenty of discussions on NT over shoe's, especially when it comes to shoe's that may or may not release. I may have went back and forth with him, but I never disrespected him or anything in that regard. I'm sure a lot of the people in these threads who hope a shoe is released wouldn't appreciate someone who isn't a top of the chain decision maker at JB or Nike coming into the thread and saying a shoe will absolutely not be released just because he says so and thinks be knows more than everyone else in the thread. Him coming into the thread with extreme confidence and arrogance is what rubbed a lot of people the wrong way and caused a lot of people other than me to "come at his throat."

Oh, well if you said "y'all" then my apologies I thought you were only pointing me out. Until February comes and passes and these don't release I may be stupid for this, but I'm holding onto hope that there will be some sort of release whether I'm able to purchase them or not. Either way, I'm still not apologizing. There's plenty of discussions on NT over shoe's, especially when it comes to shoe's that may or may not release. I may have went back and forth with him, but I never disrespected him or anything in that regard. I'm sure a lot of the people in these threads who hope a shoe is released wouldn't appreciate someone who isn't a top of the chain decision maker at JB or Nike coming into the thread and saying a shoe will absolutely not be released just because he says so and thinks be knows more than everyone else in the thread. Him coming into the thread with extreme confidence and arrogance is what rubbed a lot of people the wrong way and caused a lot of people other than me to "come at his throat."
K

I personally believe an Oregon Ducks pair of 5's or another pair of Oregon Ducks themed Joordans will release in the soon to near future.
My reason being there has been a lot more Oregon Duck themed Nike's coming out to the public over the past couple of years & them actually releasing the Oregon Ducks Foams was pretty big also. JB typically follows suit to Nike releases and colorways if you think about it.
Lastly, I understand the Nike History behind Oregon getting a lot of exclusives and if every college or big name college was getting some type special themed/colorway also with special mascot logos then I could really understand these just being a college thing. But every college isn't and considering Nike's History with Oregon it's only a matter of time before we see a pair released to the public IMO

LOL shakenbake186 shakenbake186 quit talkin to this dude. When I saw him trying to justify a ridiculous assumption in the Blk/red 1 thread I knew I recognized his name from somewhere.

Read this, from only a couple months ago, for a really good idea of what you're talking to (lot of legitimate posts were deleted due to the NT sensitivity rules of 2013)

http://niketalk.com/t/575153/trying-to-get-in-the-shoe-game#post_19145817

Really nice, all I'm going to say is, let's see how you react when someone else tries telling you to apologize to someone else over something you don't feel you should apologize about. If I'm going to take an order from another adult, especially to apologize to someone else, I might as well go back to being a little kid. Oh, by the way, since you're so good at finding old posts please find me the ridiculous justifications in that blk/red 1 thread because I don't recall ever having a discussion in that thread.

That is one terrible shoe. I wouldn't wear that if it was free. Hopefully it will be the green pair that ends up dropping. Even the PS everyone kept posting was a thousand times better than those

Looks like a cross between that faggy Juggalo sign and a jumpman. I thought the green were bad..damn!
These probably INCREASE the value of the green version

Really nice, all I'm going to say is, let's see how you react when someone else tries telling you to apologize to someone else over something you don't feel you should apologize about. If I'm going to take an order from another adult, especially to apologize to someone else, I might as well go back to being a little kid. Oh, by the way, since you're so good at finding old posts please find me the ridiculous justifications in that blk/red 1 thread because I don't recall ever having a discussion in that thread.

So good at finding old posts? It's not hard to look at someones profile and go to the last page to find that awesome thread you made. Or to go to a thread and go to the search bar and type a keyword with the genius' screen name that you know posted it. I remembered your name because of that jewel of a thread you made that shows just how big of a fraud you are on here trying to give advice to people about stuff you know nothing about and then tried to act like you were some OG and a know it all about Jordan's since then when you have never bought a Jordan until this past August. You get on here Tryna go in on people havin no clue who the knowledgeable niketalkers are and actually think that everyone just has a basic consumer knowledge of this industry on the biggest site there is in this industry. When you make 30 posts a day as ridiculous as yours, your name stands out kid.

Telling people you can't wear 94 Jordan 1's or they'll fall apart lol. WRONG. Thinking celebs and Jordan brand athletes cut into the number of shoes that the public would have access to AND that being a contributing factor in making shoes more limited because they get all of your shoes??? Hahaha yeah....You may wanna see a doctor if you believe you didn't have any discussions in the Blk/red 1 thread, Mr "Salty" "Fanboy"

So good at finding old posts? It's not hard to look at someones profile and go to the last page to find that awesome thread you made. Or to go to a thread and go to the search bar and type a keyword with the genius' screen name that you know posted it. I remembered your name because of that jewel of a thread you made that shows just how big of a fraud you are on here trying to give advice to people about stuff you know nothing about and then tried to act like you were some OG and a know it all about Jordan's since then when you have never bought a Jordan until this past August. You get on here Tryna go in on people havin no clue who the knowledgeable niketalkers are and actually think that everyone just has a basic consumer knowledge of this industry on the biggest site there is in this industry. When you make 30 posts a day as ridiculous as yours, your name stands out kid.

Telling people you can't wear 94 Jordan 1's or they'll fall apart lol. WRONG. Thinking celebs and Jordan brand athletes cut into the number of shoes that the public would have access to AND that being a contributing factor in making shoes more limited because they get all of your shoes??? Hahaha yeah....You may wanna see a doctor if you believe you didn't have any discussions in the Blk/red 1 thread, Mr "Salty" "Fanboy"

All I have to say in regard to all of that is a few things and it'll be my last reply because this thread doesn't need anymore nonsense back and forth. But first of all, don't call me a kid, I'm trying to treat you with respect so I please ask for the same in return. I do acknowledge that I post much more than other NT'ers, but I also explained why I do. I'm not going to go into details and explain myself again, because frankly it really doesn't matter. Some people understand it and others don't. What I don't get is, if I post 30+ posts a day I'm looked down on, if I don't post anything I'm not a contributing member, inactive member, and depending on who responds I'm seen as a lurker to the community (it happened the other day with someone who's been a member for years but only a few posts, seen as a "lurker"). On to your first point about my awesome thread, it was my first thread. Based on what the majority of NT'ers on here say, niketalk is all about helping one another or am I wrong? If niketalk is truly a community about helping one another, I was clearly humbling myself and asking for help. As for your second point, I do recall speaking about wearing 94' Jordan 1's. What you fail to point out is that there was a specific person (I'm not sure if it was you or someone else) that went into the thread and talking down everyone that was attempting to cop the 2013 Bred 1's for resale. His post was, "I have paper in my pockets and 94's" and well in my mind the way I processed it, it didn't make much sense to talk down anyone for attempting to buy a shoe they will actually wear. The way he made it seem, he wasn't going to wear the 94's, it was just in his collection. Me being a person who likes wearing my shoe's along with everyone that was attempting to cop the 2013 Bred 1's to wear, didn't find much sense in bragging that you have "paper in your pockets and 94's." If you're not going to wear them, there's no point in really bragging about them to people who are finding shoe's to wear. Plus, realistically speaking there's a big difference in trying to wear a shoe that's 20yrs old to the same basic concept of the shoe that just released. The 94's may not fall apart, but they surely aren't 100% suitable for wearing. The only post I ever directly said anything about an old shoe falling apart was in regards to the Taxi 12's and that was a question I asked in the Taxi 12 thread because I was thinking of copping the 2008 CDP with the Bred 11's and Taxi 12's. Earlier in the thread people had mentioned that the soles on their old Taxi's had fallen apart, that's the only time I said anything about an old shoe falling apart and it was a question. Oh, and in regards to your third point, when I said that it was simply a theory I had. I thought it was possibility being the new guy that I am I wasn't aware of how exactly stock was accounted for. I thought that if JB manufactured 50k shoe's that all the celebrities, athlete's, people within the brand took a cut into that 50k another point in which many kind fellow NT'ers made me aware of how things worked. I hope that respectfully responded to every last one of your comments.

this shoe would be hot! Anyone want to desing there own J's, get the app Sole Designer for the Ipad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom