OREGON = PAC-10 CHAMPIONS! Rose Bowl bound! Bring on Ohio State!

Gameday
pimp.gif

I think Oregon is gonna win the Pac 10 championship tonight. They ain't losing in Autzen.

Great Job DrFunk your post looks professional... now im pulling for the OregonStateBeavers to win because im in Cincinnati and the Bearcats beat OregonState inOregon so it would make Cincinnatis resume look better, for maybe a NaTL championship berth

Originally Posted by ACE BOMBER

Woody slurpin the Ducks on ATH
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

that was pretty funny cept for the jab at the uni's "only two things are visible from space, the great wall of china, and oregon ducks uniforms"
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
idk where else to talk about this but
laugh.gif
at Woody calling Calishaw(sp) talking about Kidd
roll.gif

How are all of you doing this fine evening?

Glad to see you are all enjoying the site.

It's a pleasure to have both of these fine programs sporting Nike apparel for tonight's big game. But in the end, I think the good guys are going toend up giving the Beavers an old fashioned *$! kicking. Just like it's supposed to be.

May we all enjoy! Looking forward to singing "Mighty Oregon" with all of the UO faithful!

Originally Posted by Phil Knight

It's a pleasure to have both of these fine programs sporting Nike apparel for tonight's big game. But in the end, I think the good guys are going to end up giving the Beavers an old fashioned *$! kicking. Just like it's supposed to be.

May we all enjoy! Looking forward to singing "Mighty Oregon" with all of the UO faithful!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Lets go TeeJayyyy

btw, someone said to me "Kellen Winslow got destroyed in the media for saying 'he was a soldier, we're at war' but the "Civil War"being used to describe a football rivalry is fine by the media standards

*shrugs*

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Lets go TeeJayyyy

btw, someone said to me "Kellen Winslow got destroyed in the media for saying 'he was a soldier, we're at war' but the "Civil War" being used to describe a football rivalry is fine by the media standards

*shrugs*

That's me Gunna. 7-8 years ago when that popped off, this area was KILLING Winslow. The radio shows were going crazy on dude. I called them up, statedcalmly that they were saying he was a idiot and a bad guy for what he said, they agreed, and then I said, well, what do you call the Oregon-Oregon St game? They hung up the phone.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Phil Knight

It's a pleasure to have both of these fine programs sporting Nike apparel for tonight's big game. But in the end, I think the good guys are going to end up giving the Beavers an old fashioned *$! kicking. Just like it's supposed to be.

THIS

is

Ridiculous

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The uniforms are sweet looking
pimp.gif

I love the yellow helmet with the O