OREGON = PAC-10 CHAMPIONS! Rose Bowl bound! Bring on Ohio State!

was a great game, happy with the result.
something i hated to see was that osu db get carted off i feel horrible for the guy
it was good to see that the duck fans didnt pull anything and kept it quiet and clapped
for him as he got carted off, props to the dude for keeping his head up.

Great game all-around. Gonna be a nice matchup Jan. 1, just found out yesterday I will be making the trip to Pasadena
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

One of the best civil wars in the history of the game. Both teams went out and played hard. Wish the beavs coulda pulled it out but you em all. Cant lie, notlooking forward to dealing with all the duck fans (I currently attend Oregon State and know many UofO students).

Got home in time to see the last 6 and a half minutes. Great ending. Cant believe we converted 2 fourth-downs in one drive. Rose Bowl bound
pimp.gif

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png
moz-screenshot-2.png
pimp.gif

I gotta give props to Masoli tho....local kid from Daly City, some of my homies played ball with him at Serra so he's cool in my book...

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

I gotta give props to Masoli tho....local kid from Daly City, some of my homies played ball with him at Serra so he's cool in my book...

Still couldn't beat Saint Francis.

Originally Posted by Troponin C

sick.gif
Ohio State in another BCS Game?

smh.gif
Smash 'em Oregon
I don't know what is worse. Ohio State in the Rose Bowl, or the fact that the Big Ten seems to get two members into BCS games every year
smh.gif
(This is assuming that Iowa
sick.gif
gets one of the at large bids, as rumored).

damn been watchin the replay(had to work the late shift) this game is really exciting. I'm really glad that canfield is a senior, he is a great qb. Justgot to the part where the db rolled/dislocated his ankle and DAMN! Hope dude is okay.

So I'm watching the replay, and I'm wondering to myself... is Jesse Palmer is wearing adult size ties yet?

Back
Top Bottom