Osama Bin Laden is dead

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

[h6]"I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that."
[/h6][h6]- Martin Luther King, Jr[/h6]

Do you use this quote anytime a murderer is brought to justice?  A trial would have resulted in his death anyways.  Should we let all murderers just roam free, foreign and domestic?

[h6]"I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that."

Do you use this quote anytime a murderer is brought to justice?  A trial would have resulted in his death anyways.  Should we let all murderers just roam free, foreign and domestic?

Originally Posted by cguy610

You're trying way too hard, brah.

Originally Posted by cguy610

You're trying way too hard, brah.

Originally Posted by Benihana

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

In all of this, I just find it odd to see Christian people on tv say that they are happy another human is going to rot in hell.

qft exactly how i thought. im not happy nor sad that dudes dead. after osama there might arise another threat thats even worse. 
eyes.gif
oh stop it. When is the last time you all checked a history textbook? It's now "odd" to see people of a certain religion, happy in the victory of a war? I find it odd that people are having a tough time comprehending why there is excitement.

-The Juice
Excitement for what?
Nearly 10 years and billions of USD to kill a stateless individual who needs dialysis and whose "army" consisted of a ragtag militia who only had small arms?

People have some insane ways of reasoning. 

laugh.gif
Look, I might be high as fuh right? but Bush told the American people and painted the picture of a terrorism god (Osama Bin Laden). The American people ate that shh up and made it number 1 priority to get that man, and as you can tell from the evidence above Bush didn't give 2 shats about him. It was just an excuse to go to war in the middle East for some Arab Money.

In my opinion, they used all this nonsense to instill fear and epidemic in the people. They said, hey now because of all this terrorism we need to be safer. So look at the increase of law enforcement in NYC after 911. We have 40,000 NYPD officers in NYC. It's ridiculous. Giving out summonses for the most ******ed things ever, Its a way to generate revenue for the city and creating law enforcement jobs. Some of my friends that has never broke a law in their life and has never even thought about it has been getting summonses. For stupid stuff like blocking traffic for sitting on someones steps.

Its Real. Everyone that is in NYC look around you. Prior to 9'11 people didnt need to get licensing for jobs. Like real estate, bar tending, EMT, etc etc.

They even passed that law in NYC where if you don't have an ID you can get arrested for.

Former NYPD officers have came out to say they have gave out bogus summonses to meet quotas, and have admitted to a quota system.

If the poster that i read on the subway is true, and crime rate in NYC really has dropped 75% in the last 15 years. Why is there a need for a quota system?

Proof:
Caught on Tape: NYPD Ticket-Fixing Scandal

NYPD Apologizes to Ticketed Central Park Cyclists

NYPD Ticket-Fixing Scandal Runs from Harlem to Brooklyn

Mayor Bloomberg Says There's 'A Lot of Evidence' in NYPD Ticket-Fixing Scanda

Butts Out: Mayor Bloomberg Signs Outdoor Smoking Ban Into Law

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

In all of this, I just find it odd to see Christian people on tv say that they are happy another human is going to rot in hell.

qft exactly how i thought. im not happy nor sad that dudes dead. after osama there might arise another threat thats even worse. 
eyes.gif
oh stop it. When is the last time you all checked a history textbook? It's now "odd" to see people of a certain religion, happy in the victory of a war? I find it odd that people are having a tough time comprehending why there is excitement.

-The Juice
Excitement for what?
Nearly 10 years and billions of USD to kill a stateless individual who needs dialysis and whose "army" consisted of a ragtag militia who only had small arms?

laugh.gif
Look, I might be high as fuh right? but Bush told the American people and painted the picture of a terrorism god (Osama Bin Laden). The American people ate that shh up and made it number 1 priority to get that man, and as you can tell from the evidence above Bush didn't give 2 shats about him. It was just an excuse to go to war in the middle East for some Arab Money.

In my opinion, they used all this nonsense to instill fear and epidemic in the people. They said, hey now because of all this terrorism we need to be safer. So look at the increase of law enforcement in NYC after 911. We have 40,000 NYPD officers in NYC. It's ridiculous. Giving out summonses for the most ******ed things ever, Its a way to generate revenue for the city and creating law enforcement jobs. Some of my friends that has never broke a law in their life and has never even thought about it has been getting summonses. For stupid stuff like blocking traffic for sitting on someones steps.

Its Real. Everyone that is in NYC look around you. Prior to 9'11 people didnt need to get licensing for jobs. Like real estate, bar tending, EMT, etc etc.

They even passed that law in NYC where if you don't have an ID you can get arrested for.

Former NYPD officers have came out to say they have gave out bogus summonses to meet quotas, and have admitted to a quota system.

If the poster that i read on the subway is true, and crime rate in NYC really has dropped 75% in the last 15 years. Why is there a need for a quota system?

Proof:
Caught on Tape: NYPD Ticket-Fixing Scandal

NYPD Apologizes to Ticketed Central Park Cyclists

NYPD Ticket-Fixing Scandal Runs from Harlem to Brooklyn

Mayor Bloomberg Says There's 'A Lot of Evidence' in NYPD Ticket-Fixing Scanda

Butts Out: Mayor Bloomberg Signs Outdoor Smoking Ban Into Law

The killer part is politician's from both sides have to give props to obama politically, or risk coming off as 'un-patriotic'. Campaign gold.

The killer part is politician's from both sides have to give props to obama politically, or risk coming off as 'un-patriotic'. Campaign gold.

damn i must have missed the navy seal pic....can anyone repost it or send as a message of u dont wanna post it here

damn i must have missed the navy seal pic....can anyone repost it or send as a message of u dont wanna post it here

Lol. My dude wants to give a Osama a pass because he got bagged smoking weed at Chinatown Fair.

Lol. My dude wants to give a Osama a pass because he got bagged smoking weed at Chinatown Fair.

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

eyes.gif

-The Juice
Excitement for what?

We live in a country where more people vote for American Idol than elections, 4th of July is celebrated when a lot of people don't even know why, and death is seen as a regular everyday occurrence. Why is it so hard to understand why other people rejoice over this? People are putting way too much into this celebration, by next month people will go on about their day as if this never happened.

-The Juice

eyes.gif

-The Juice
Excitement for what?

We live in a country where more people vote for American Idol than elections, 4th of July is celebrated when a lot of people don't even know why, and death is seen as a regular everyday occurrence. Why is it so hard to understand why other people rejoice over this? People are putting way too much into this celebration, by next month people will go on about their day as if this never happened.

-The Juice

So does this mean goodbye to Pakistan's President and more instability in the region?  More hatred toward the U.S. 

Great way to fight terrorism, America. 

There is no capitulation in Islam, as Johan Galtung properly said. This will not end well. 

[h6][/h6]
[h6][/h6]Edit: still a pretty great quote!

And great quote.  It is really disheartening to see people celebrating the death of someone in this way. 

So does this mean goodbye to Pakistan's President and more instability in the region?  More hatred toward the U.S. 

Great way to fight terrorism, America. 

There is no capitulation in Islam, as Johan Galtung properly said. This will not end well. 

[h6][/h6]
[h6][/h6]Edit: still a pretty great quote!

And great quote.  It is really disheartening to see people celebrating the death of someone in this way. 

Originally Posted by Budweiser

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Hey man what's the problem? Lemme smoke my reefer!

[Nas] Imagine smoking weed on the streets without cops harrassing [/Nas]

All I'm saying is. Look at the bigger picture. I'm not saying Osama didn't commit those crimes, but I'm not saying he did neither. I'd like to believe he did and they finally got him, but I believe It's possible that he's a scapegoat for the USA government for something even beyond that.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Budweiser

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Hey man what's the problem? Lemme smoke my reefer!

[Nas] Imagine smoking weed on the streets without cops harrassing [/Nas]

All I'm saying is. Look at the bigger picture. I'm not saying Osama didn't commit those crimes, but I'm not saying he did neither. I'd like to believe he did and they finally got him, but I believe It's possible that he's a scapegoat for the USA government for something even beyond that.
eek.gif

eyes.gif

-The Juice
Excitement for what?

Not to mention this wasn't much a victory. Nothing will change. The war is not over. Troops are not on their way home.
When that day comes, I'll celebrate. 

Bush was the one who initially made Osama the biggest "threat" in the first place. So I fail to see the reasoning in posting one of his vids debunking his initial theatrics. Bush slowly started mentioning Hussein in place of Osama in his speeches, not because of a shift in "strategy" but because he couldn't find the guy, and was screwed after saying how big of a deal he was. I am not saying Osama's death ended anything, It just isn't as minute as some of you guys claim.He (bush) Became annoyed (as proven in the video) with the hole he had dug himself into, and as stated before- in speeches he had already phased out the idea of Osama-who he couldn't find, with Hussein- who he could. So his downplaying the significance of Osama essentially means nothing.

eyes.gif

-The Juice
Excitement for what?

-The Juice
Can't argue with that.
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

-The Juice
Excitement for what?

-The Juice
Can't argue with that.
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

-The Juice
Excitement for what?

Not to mention this wasn't much a victory. Nothing will change. The war is not over. Troops are not on their way home.
When that day comes, I'll celebrate. 

Back
Top Bottom