Osama Bin Laden is dead

Originally Posted by BlazeDHoisanDoi

look, All you guys that is judging Osama bin laden without meeting the guy needs to sit down. To say stuff like "to hell with that scumbag" makes you sound very ignorant. You don't know if he really commited the crime the American government accused him of. I'm not defending the guy but all I'm saying is I live by only god can judge me and I wouldn't want anyone to judge me before meeting me.

I love the USA and I'm very patriotic but I'm not sure if the US government is showing me that same patriotism back. I'm very skeptical about anything a white congressman say on TV and I'm trying to be as unbiased and open-minded as possible.
so bin laden gets to be judged fairly but congressmen don't (and because they're white)?

look, All you guys that is judging Osama bin laden without meeting the guy needs to sit down. To say stuff like "to hell with that scumbag" makes you sound very ignorant. You don't know if he really commited the crime the American government accused him of. I'm not defending the guy but all I'm saying is I live by only god can judge me and I wouldn't want anyone to judge me before meeting me.

I love the USA and I'm very patriotic but I'm not sure if the US government is showing me that same patriotism back. I'm very skeptical about anything a white congressman say on TV and I'm trying to be as unbiased and open-minded as possible.
roll.gif

There has been a lot of stupid stuff said in this thread. This one has got to be at least top 3. I love every single word of it. Well done BlazeDHoisanDoi, well done.

roll.gif

There has been a lot of stupid stuff said in this thread. This one has got to be at least top 3. I love every single word of it. Well done BlazeDHoisanDoi, well done.

Originally Posted by GetYaShinebox

so bin laden gets to be judged fairly but congressmen don't (and because they're white)?

Originally Posted by GetYaShinebox

lol, sit down

Bin Laden took credit, the bombing of the embassy in Africa, the strike on the USS Cole, and 9/11, and 15 yrs ago, declared war on America and our way of life. What is this clown talking about?^^^

lol, sit down

Bin Laden took credit, the bombing of the embassy in Africa, the strike on the USS Cole, and 9/11, and 15 yrs ago, declared war on America and our way of life. What is this clown talking about?^^^

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

In all of this, I just find it odd to see Christian people on tv say that they are happy another human is going to rot in hell.

qft exactly how i thought. im not happy nor sad that dudes dead. after osama there might arise another threat thats even worse. 

In all of this, I just find it odd to see Christian people on tv say that they are happy another human is going to rot in hell.

qft exactly how i thought. im not happy nor sad that dudes dead. after osama there might arise another threat thats even worse. 

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

eyes.gif
oh stop it. When is the last time you all checked a history textbook? It's now "odd" to see people of a certain religion, happy in the victory of a war? I find it odd that people are having a tough time comprehending why there is excitement.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

eyes.gif
oh stop it. When is the last time you all checked a history textbook? It's now "odd" to see people of a certain religion, happy in the victory of a war? I find it odd that people are having a tough time comprehending why there is excitement.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by Any Given Sunday89

Thats a picture of SEAL team 10..

Your right I'm taking the picture down out of respect to Seal Team 10
Picture was used on some article written about Seal Team 6
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Any Given Sunday89

Thats a picture of SEAL team 10..

Your right I'm taking the picture down out of respect to Seal Team 10
Picture was used on some article written about Seal Team 6
tired.gif

Originally Posted by PoloLax

wawaweewa wrote:
Originally Posted by cguy610

Bush didn't give a +$*@. It was evident. He didn't give a %+!+ about his approval rating either.�
Its not an election year. Nice try though.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_theti...heticket/obama-to-kick-off-campaign-this-week

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/t...e-its-all-about-you-and-er-raising-1-billion/

http://www.boston.com/news/politics...licans.html?camp=localsearch:on:twit:politics

Poor try.�

Poor try?

You can kick of a campaign,�it doesn't mean it's an election year.�2012 is the election year guy.
��
Once you kick it off that's your election year (no matter how long it is). 
Especially if you want to raise 1bn.

Guy.

Originally Posted by PoloLax

wawaweewa wrote:
Originally Posted by cguy610

Bush didn't give a +$*@. It was evident. He didn't give a %+!+ about his approval rating either.�
Its not an election year. Nice try though.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_theti...heticket/obama-to-kick-off-campaign-this-week

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/t...e-its-all-about-you-and-er-raising-1-billion/

http://www.boston.com/news/politics...licans.html?camp=localsearch:on:twit:politics

Poor try.�

Poor try?

You can kick of a campaign,�it doesn't mean it's an election year.�2012 is the election year guy.
��
Once you kick it off that's your election year (no matter how long it is). 
Especially if you want to raise 1bn.

Guy.

Back
Top Bottom