Osama Bin Laden is dead

Originally Posted by sn00pee

Originally Posted by Mr Oizo

tumblr_lkjsa0vvlq1qzu2tdo1_400.gif

laugh.gif
this gif cant be real, can it?
well, yeah, its a gif.

To be honest, Osama Bin Laden could've have been dead for a while now and the release of his death is coincidentally close to the reelections. This will definitely boost Obama's political popularity and the death of Osama Bin Laden will always been remembered in simultaneously with Osama's presidency whether we like it or not. It's amazing to know that the death of Osama is the culmination of a decade of war. I remember watching the twin towers being hit just like it was yesterday.

Osama being dead, you think people on Facebook/Twitter won the lottery or something, smh. While this is GREAT news, I got a funny feeling his death is our warning.

The announcement of Osama Bin Laden's death angered only one man: Donald Trump. No one watched who he fired in Celebrity Apprentice.

The announcement of Osama Bin Laden's death angered only one man: Donald Trump. No one watched who he fired in Celebrity Apprentice.

Osama being dead, you think people on Facebook/Twitter won the lottery or something, smh. While this is GREAT news, I got a funny feeling his death is our warning.

Originally Posted by zapatito007

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Originally Posted by Hop

Wow you come across real pretentious...nobody in here is acting like Obama was the one who personally killed Osama (People are only doing it for the LOL's). As much as you would not like to make this political it is. Nearly everybody who posted in this thread is American and have every right to be happy that a man who is responsible for the death of thousands of Americans is dead. I believe the only immature one in this thread is you...
Fail.

lmaoo wow i see it really bothers alot of people that obama was in charge of the country when this happened,,,,
You think I really care, I am GLAD THAT SOB IS DEAD!  I see immature posts from members about news organizations and political parties... this is a historic moment, that will have eventual consequences.   Keep up the immaturity and keep pretending that everyone other than those that made the posts have ulterior motives,,,,

Originally Posted by zapatito007

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Originally Posted by Hop

Wow you come across real pretentious...nobody in here is acting like Obama was the one who personally killed Osama (People are only doing it for the LOL's). As much as you would not like to make this political it is. Nearly everybody who posted in this thread is American and have every right to be happy that a man who is responsible for the death of thousands of Americans is dead. I believe the only immature one in this thread is you...
Fail.

lmaoo wow i see it really bothers alot of people that obama was in charge of the country when this happened,,,,
You think I really care, I am GLAD THAT SOB IS DEAD!  I see immature posts from members about news organizations and political parties... this is a historic moment, that will have eventual consequences.   Keep up the immaturity and keep pretending that everyone other than those that made the posts have ulterior motives,,,,

I'm kinda scared. ISInce the US is in possesion of his body does Osmas leaders think / know the US killed him? Would they be upset we killed him? And if so would it mean they are planning another attack on the US as a way to get revenge on the United States for killing their leader? Does anyone think Obamas country / people might attack the US now that he's been killed. OSmoene please give me an opinion

I'm kinda scared. ISInce the US is in possesion of his body does Osmas leaders think / know the US killed him? Would they be upset we killed him? And if so would it mean they are planning another attack on the US as a way to get revenge on the United States for killing their leader? Does anyone think Obamas country / people might attack the US now that he's been killed. OSmoene please give me an opinion

In other breaking news...
Guinness Book Of World Records just announced Bin Laden the new record holder for longest game of hide and seek.

Back
Top Bottom