Osama Bin Laden is dead

IDK why but i always believe everything G14 says lol. Whether it's aliens or now conspiracies.

Sounds plausible to me.

Wouldn't it be a twist if some other country had paid Osama to conduct 9/11 on us. Or if they really find out we did it through the documentation. Although I still don't think we assisted in 9/11 that is a huge secret i can't imagine everyone keeping their mouth shut about it.

I still believe they knew where osama was for a while and were just waiting to do anything. He probably thought he was super smart like now I will attack the Iraqi oil pipelines.....well we aren't too cool with that one the rich will lose money....so we are gonna have to kill you.

Edit: Link to the site you were reading g14? or was it deep webz

IDK why but i always believe everything G14 says lol. Whether it's aliens or now conspiracies.

Sounds plausible to me.

Wouldn't it be a twist if some other country had paid Osama to conduct 9/11 on us. Or if they really find out we did it through the documentation. Although I still don't think we assisted in 9/11 that is a huge secret i can't imagine everyone keeping their mouth shut about it.

I still believe they knew where osama was for a while and were just waiting to do anything. He probably thought he was super smart like now I will attack the Iraqi oil pipelines.....well we aren't too cool with that one the rich will lose money....so we are gonna have to kill you.

Edit: Link to the site you were reading g14? or was it deep webz

Pakistan Rejects U.S. Criticism
ISLAMABAD—Pakistan's foreign secretary said the U.S. would face "disastrous consequences" if it carried out any more unilateral raids similar to the one that killed Osama bin Laden, and knocked back U.S. government allegations that the country had been sheltering the former al Qaeda chief.

ISLAMABAD—Pakistan's foreign secretary said the U.S. would face "disastrous consequences" if it carried out any more unilateral raids similar to the one that killed Osama bin Laden, and knocked back U.S. government allegations that the country had been sheltering the former al Qaeda chief.

Originally Posted by BigUglyAmerican

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Whats that?
nerd.gif
 Our lovable former representative George W. Bush Jr is afraid to show his face at Ground Zero. I wonder why?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 You dudes really think your doing something don't you...........bless your heart.  Just like I said in the Rashard Mendenhall thread in S&T thread, this is what happens when you get a person too much time on their hands.  They start to look up old Youtube clips and somehow begin to feel empowered and continue to create conspirarcy theories.

laugh.gif

youre a good poster when youre not calling everybody a racist.

Thanks champ
happy.gif
.  You and I will have to have a discussion someday on why you think I call everybody a racist but for now we'll just keep things pertaining to this thread.

Whats that?
nerd.gif
 Our lovable former representative George W. Bush Jr is afraid to show his face at Ground Zero. I wonder why?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 You dudes really think your doing something don't you...........bless your heart.  Just like I said in the Rashard Mendenhall thread in S&T thread, this is what happens when you get a person too much time on their hands.  They start to look up old Youtube clips and somehow begin to feel empowered and continue to create conspirarcy theories.

laugh.gif

Thanks champ
happy.gif
.  You and I will have to have a discussion someday on why you think I call everybody a racist but for now we'll just keep things pertaining to this thread.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Thanks champ
happy.gif
.  You and I will have to have a discussion someday on why you think I call everybody a racist 

No we won't. Thanks for the offer though.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Thanks champ
happy.gif
.  You and I will have to have a discussion someday on why you think I call everybody a racist 

No we won't. Thanks for the offer though.

Originally Posted by nestasprotege

No offense to pakistan....but please define Disastrous Consequences....

America about to be like "o you harbor osama and other terrorist we are searching your entire country...you don't like it
images
"

America about to be like "o you harbor osama and other terrorist we are searching your entire country...you don't like it
images
"

Originally Posted by Jking0821

images
"

Pakistan has nuclear arms and a real army though. These are not Afghani rebels we are speaking of. Conflict with Pakistan would be a real war, not an invasion.

images
"

Pakistan has nuclear arms and a real army though. These are not Afghani rebels we are speaking of. Conflict with Pakistan would be a real war, not an invasion.

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

images
"

Dam just did a quick bit of research thier army is large 612,000 active troops.  If they have nuclear weapons this is going to suck.

Did we say we plan on doing more attacking in Pakistan? 

What if we read Osama's info we found in his compound and it has ties to other people in Pakistan in Al Queda (sp don't care) and we try to wipe them out? are they against that (kind of rhetorical feel free to answer though i know no one knows all hypothetical)

Edit:  good point JameEarlZones about the execution style but what does that entail i though it was shot to the back of the head does the bullet not come out of the skull in the front? you are def right though there are no body holes just head matter everywhere.

images
"

Dam just did a quick bit of research thier army is large 612,000 active troops.  If they have nuclear weapons this is going to suck.

What if we read Osama's info we found in his compound and it has ties to other people in Pakistan in Al Queda (sp don't care) and we try to wipe them out? are they against that (kind of rhetorical feel free to answer though i know no one knows all hypothetical)

Edit:  good point JameEarlZones about the execution style but what does that entail i though it was shot to the back of the head does the bullet not come out of the skull in the front? you are def right though there are no body holes just head matter everywhere.

Conspiracies occur, it must be admitted. But the striking fact which, in spite of their occurrence, disproves the conspiracy theory is that few of these conspiracies are ultimately successful. Conspirators rarely consummate their conspiracy.

Why is this so? Why do achievements differ so widely from aspirations? Because this is usually the case in social life, conspiracy or no conspiracy. Social life is not only a trial of strength between opposing groups: it is action within a more or less resilient or brittle framework of institutions and traditions, and it creates – apart from any conscious counter-action – many unforeseen reactions in this framework, some of them perhaps even unforeseeable.

To try to analyse these reactions and to foresee them as far as possible is, I believe, the main task of the social sciences. It is the task of analysing the unintended social repercussions of intentional human actions-those repercussions whose significance is neglected both by the conspiracy theory and by psychologism, as already indicated. An action which proceeds precisely according to intention does not create a problem for social science (except that there may be a need to explain why in this particular case no unintended repercussions occurred). One of the most primitive economic actions may serve as an example in order to make the idea of unintended consequences of our actions quite clear. If a man wishes urgently to buy a house, we can safely assume that he does not wish to raise the market price of houses. But the very fact that he appears on the market as a buyer will tend to raise market prices. And analogous remarks hold for the seller. Or to take an example from a very different field, if a man decides to insure his life, he is unlikely to have intention of encouraging some people to invest their money in insurance shares. But he will do so nevertheless. We see here clearly that not all consequences of our actions are intended consequences; and accordingly, that the conspiracy theory of society cannot be true because it amounts to the assertion that all results, even those which at first sight do not seem to be intended by anybody, are the intended results of the actions of people who are interested in these results...

Conspiracies occur, it must be admitted. But the striking fact which, in spite of their occurrence, disproves the conspiracy theory is that few of these conspiracies are ultimately successful. Conspirators rarely consummate their conspiracy.

Why is this so? Why do achievements differ so widely from aspirations? Because this is usually the case in social life, conspiracy or no conspiracy. Social life is not only a trial of strength between opposing groups: it is action within a more or less resilient or brittle framework of institutions and traditions, and it creates – apart from any conscious counter-action – many unforeseen reactions in this framework, some of them perhaps even unforeseeable.

To try to analyse these reactions and to foresee them as far as possible is, I believe, the main task of the social sciences. It is the task of analysing the unintended social repercussions of intentional human actions-those repercussions whose significance is neglected both by the conspiracy theory and by psychologism, as already indicated. An action which proceeds precisely according to intention does not create a problem for social science (except that there may be a need to explain why in this particular case no unintended repercussions occurred). One of the most primitive economic actions may serve as an example in order to make the idea of unintended consequences of our actions quite clear. If a man wishes urgently to buy a house, we can safely assume that he does not wish to raise the market price of houses. But the very fact that he appears on the market as a buyer will tend to raise market prices. And analogous remarks hold for the seller. Or to take an example from a very different field, if a man decides to insure his life, he is unlikely to have intention of encouraging some people to invest their money in insurance shares. But he will do so nevertheless. We see here clearly that not all consequences of our actions are intended consequences; and accordingly, that the conspiracy theory of society cannot be true because it amounts to the assertion that all results, even those which at first sight do not seem to be intended by anybody, are the intended results of the actions of people who are interested in these results...

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

A real army that allowed 2 foreign helicopters in their air space... LOL
http://www.globalpost.com...rmy-osama-bin-laden-dead

[h1]Pakistan army knew about operation against Osama bin Laden[/h1] [h2]
Fearing a public backlash for supporting US, Pakistan has downplayed its role.
[/h2]

Print Email
0diggsdigg

pakistan-osama-bin-laden.jpg

A Pakistani army soldier stands guard in front of Osama bin Laden's final hiding place in Abbottabad on May 5, 2011. (Asif Hassan/AFP/Getty Images)

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan — Pakistani officials have told GlobalPost that the Pakistani army had full knowledge of the U.S. raid that led to the death of Osama bin Laden and that it played a larger role in the operation than previously acknowledged.

The statements run counter to the public position taken by officials in both Pakistan and the United States who have so far downplayed the role Pakistan’s military and intelligence community had in the attack, saying that it was limited to a small amount of information sharing.

One senior military official, who asked not to be named because he is not permitted to speak to the press, said that Pakistani army troops were in fact providing backup support when the United States began its operations inside the compound where bin Laden had been staying, including sealing off the neighborhood where the compound was located.

Officials interviewed scoffed at the idea that Pakistan could have been unaware of the American operation.

“It’s a no-fly zone,

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

A real army that allowed 2 foreign helicopters in their air space... LOL
http://www.globalpost.com...rmy-osama-bin-laden-dead

[h1]Pakistan army knew about operation against Osama bin Laden[/h1] [h2]
Fearing a public backlash for supporting US, Pakistan has downplayed its role.
[/h2]

Print Email
0diggsdigg

pakistan-osama-bin-laden.jpg

A Pakistani army soldier stands guard in front of Osama bin Laden's final hiding place in Abbottabad on May 5, 2011. (Asif Hassan/AFP/Getty Images)

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan — Pakistani officials have told GlobalPost that the Pakistani army had full knowledge of the U.S. raid that led to the death of Osama bin Laden and that it played a larger role in the operation than previously acknowledged.

The statements run counter to the public position taken by officials in both Pakistan and the United States who have so far downplayed the role Pakistan’s military and intelligence community had in the attack, saying that it was limited to a small amount of information sharing.

One senior military official, who asked not to be named because he is not permitted to speak to the press, said that Pakistani army troops were in fact providing backup support when the United States began its operations inside the compound where bin Laden had been staying, including sealing off the neighborhood where the compound was located.

Officials interviewed scoffed at the idea that Pakistan could have been unaware of the American operation.

“It’s a no-fly zone,

images
"

A conflict with the u.s.a. is the last thing pakistan wants on its plate. It would much rather keep us occupied with its proxy's and keep a hard on for india. All the while collecting billions of dollars from us.

Back
Top Bottom