Osama Bin Laden is dead

Deuce KingPawn wrote:
Originally Posted by BigUglyAmerican

Deuce KingPawn wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 You dudes really think your doing something don't you...........bless your heart.  Just like I said in the Rashard Mendenhall thread in S&T thread, this is what happens when you get a person too much time on their hands.  They start to look up old Youtube clips and somehow begin to feel empowered and continue to create conspirarcy theories.

laugh.gif

youre a good poster when youre not calling everybody a racist.

Thanks champ
happy.gif
.  You and I will have to have a discussion someday on why you think I call everybody a racist but for now we'll just keep things pertaining to this thread.

You live in DC though,which automatically makes you a pawn. All you have to do is look at your own broken city to see the truth and you still can't do it. 
Whats the difference between a king and a pawn? 

Remember what happened when my boy from UF asked John Kerry,  the guy who ran against Bush, about the Skull and Crossbones secret society at Yale?

Have you ever stepped foot on one of these US universities? If not thats probably why this is all a 'conspiracy' to you. Its not a conspiracy to me because I'm qualified to make a historical analysis of our contemporary situation. 

There is NO CONSPIRACY. Only recorded material reality. If you can disprove history, specifically the dialect of history, then I'll stop. 

Deuce KingPawn wrote:
Originally Posted by BigUglyAmerican

Deuce KingPawn wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 You dudes really think your doing something don't you...........bless your heart.  Just like I said in the Rashard Mendenhall thread in S&T thread, this is what happens when you get a person too much time on their hands.  They start to look up old Youtube clips and somehow begin to feel empowered and continue to create conspirarcy theories.

laugh.gif

youre a good poster when youre not calling everybody a racist.

Thanks champ
happy.gif
.  You and I will have to have a discussion someday on why you think I call everybody a racist but for now we'll just keep things pertaining to this thread.

You live in DC though,which automatically makes you a pawn. All you have to do is look at your own broken city to see the truth and you still can't do it. 
Whats the difference between a king and a pawn? 

Remember what happened when my boy from UF asked John Kerry,  the guy who ran against Bush, about the Skull and Crossbones secret society at Yale?

Have you ever stepped foot on one of these US universities? If not thats probably why this is all a 'conspiracy' to you. Its not a conspiracy to me because I'm qualified to make a historical analysis of our contemporary situation. 

There is NO CONSPIRACY. Only recorded material reality. If you can disprove history, specifically the dialect of history, then I'll stop. 

Originally Posted by tkthafm

James Earl Zones wrote:
Jking0821 wrote:
No offense to pakistan....but please define Disastrous Consequences....

America about to be like "o you harbor osama and other terrorist we are searching your entire country...you don't like it 
images
"
Pakistan has nuclear arms and a real army though. These are not Afghani rebels we are speaking of. Conflict with Pakistan would be a real war, not an invasion.

roll.gif

Like I said previously, the Pakistani government needs us to survive. They can't even handle their own tribes/terror problems/India/ISI corruption let alone the US military. Anyone who is taking this Pakistani "tough talk" seriously is an idiot.

Obama is sitting back reading these statements like:  

Probably gonna call and let them know if they don't settle down he's not gonna buy them an ice cream cone and sign their 2 billion dollar aid check this year.

So you honestly believe we could handle a war with Pakistan right now?

We obviously can't handle our own problems here. Or Iraq. Or Afghanistan. And now a conflict could arise with a country that can fight back. We've spent trillions fighting rebels, not a country with an army organized to fight us with bombs, missiles, and planes. But rebels. I won't reduce to personal attacks
30t6p3b.gif
but uh anyone who doesn't realize how serious of a situation this is can't be bright.

You think there won't be countries backing Pakistan? If a conflict comes out of this, we are *!%%%%.

James Earl Zones wrote:
Jking0821 wrote:
No offense to pakistan....but please define Disastrous Consequences....

America about to be like "o you harbor osama and other terrorist we are searching your entire country...you don't like it 
images
"
Pakistan has nuclear arms and a real army though. These are not Afghani rebels we are speaking of. Conflict with Pakistan would be a real war, not an invasion.

roll.gif

Like I said previously, the Pakistani government needs us to survive. They can't even handle their own tribes/terror problems/India/ISI corruption let alone the US military. Anyone who is taking this Pakistani "tough talk" seriously is an idiot.

Probably gonna call and let them know if they don't settle down he's not gonna buy them an ice cream cone and sign their 2 billion dollar aid check this year.

We obviously can't handle our own problems here. Or Iraq. Or Afghanistan. And now a conflict could arise with a country that can fight back. We've spent trillions fighting rebels, not a country with an army organized to fight us with bombs, missiles, and planes. But rebels. I won't reduce to personal attacks
30t6p3b.gif
but uh anyone who doesn't realize how serious of a situation this is can't be bright.

You think there won't be countries backing Pakistan? If a conflict comes out of this, we are *!%%%%.

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

James Earl Zones wrote:

roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

if you are talking about a real full fledged war, Pakistan has no chance. lets be real here. we are not @+%@$+.
laugh.gif

James Earl Zones wrote:

roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

if you are talking about a real full fledged war, Pakistan has no chance. lets be real here. we are not @+%@$+.
laugh.gif

So you honestly believe we could handle a war with Pakistan right now?yes

We obviously can't handle our own problems here. Or Iraq. Or Afghanistan. And now a conflict could arise with a country that can fight back. We've spent trillions fighting rebels, not a country with an army organized to fight us with bombs, missiles, and planes. But rebels. Our miltary was built for conflict against traditional militaries. The whole reason why the iraq and afghan wars were so difficult is because of "rebels"
I won't reduce to personal attacks
30t6p3b.gif

You think there won't be countries backing Pakistan? If a conflict comes out of this, we are *!%%%%. Name one country that would back Pakistan.....I'll wait.

So you honestly believe we could handle a war with Pakistan right now?yes

We obviously can't handle our own problems here. Or Iraq. Or Afghanistan. And now a conflict could arise with a country that can fight back. We've spent trillions fighting rebels, not a country with an army organized to fight us with bombs, missiles, and planes. But rebels. Our miltary was built for conflict against traditional militaries. The whole reason why the iraq and afghan wars were so difficult is because of "rebels"
I won't reduce to personal attacks
30t6p3b.gif

You think there won't be countries backing Pakistan? If a conflict comes out of this, we are *!%%%%. Name one country that would back Pakistan.....I'll wait.

That's the point. We won't ever need to handle it.

Pakistan is our little puppy dog. If they want war they know it's suicide. We would mop the floor with their military in a few weeks MAX. Very few nations on earth can stand against us with a conventional army.

.....The real problem would be the insurgency that would develop afterwards. The rebels you are talking about are infinitely more effective than a few modern jet planes, missiles, and a nuke no one will ever use. Look at Iraq or Afghanistan as examples. The thing is, the rebels hate the Pakistani govt. just as much as they hate the US. Look at how many times Musharraf almost got assassinated. That's why we give them billions every year.

No country would back Pakistan. (who ? and why ? lol) A few would secretly back the insurgency (the rebels) that develops afterwards (Iran, China) like they are ALREADY doing in Afghanistan. Not because they give a damn about the Pakistani govt., but only because they want to weaken the US. 

But once again, this is a waste of time talking about because the Pakistani government which is desperately trying to maintain power/legitimacy would never commit suicide by going against us. Like I said in my last post, they can't even handle their own domestic problems without our help. They couldn't even handle India without our help. Don't fall for the barking... the poodle isn't gonna bite the hand that keeps it alive.

Pakistan is our little puppy dog. If they want war they know it's suicide. We would mop the floor with their military in a few weeks MAX. Very few nations on earth can stand against us with a conventional army.

.....The real problem would be the insurgency that would develop afterwards. The rebels you are talking about are infinitely more effective than a few modern jet planes, missiles, and a nuke no one will ever use. Look at Iraq or Afghanistan as examples. The thing is, the rebels hate the Pakistani govt. just as much as they hate the US. Look at how many times Musharraf almost got assassinated. That's why we give them billions every year.

No country would back Pakistan. (who ? and why ? lol) A few would secretly back the insurgency (the rebels) that develops afterwards (Iran, China) like they are ALREADY doing in Afghanistan. Not because they give a damn about the Pakistani govt., but only because they want to weaken the US. 

But once again, this is a waste of time talking about because the Pakistani government which is desperately trying to maintain power/legitimacy would never commit suicide by going against us. Like I said in my last post, they can't even handle their own domestic problems without our help. They couldn't even handle India without our help. Don't fall for the barking... the poodle isn't gonna bite the hand that keeps it alive.

Pakistan would never jump out there ... and if they did, swift action would cripple them ... they dont have a chance in hell ... they have nuclear capabilities but couldnt reach us from where they are ... i cringe at what a serious world war would like these days ... i have a feeling we would take out entire regions with unmanned drones ...

Pakistan would never jump out there ... and if they did, swift action would cripple them ... they dont have a chance in hell ... they have nuclear capabilities but couldnt reach us from where they are ... i cringe at what a serious world war would like these days ... i have a feeling we would take out entire regions with unmanned drones ...

Lives and billions would be lost. Osama was fighting a war of attrition with our country. Same thing would happen there. The people there are hating the government more and more because of the US. I wish I wasnt on a phone right now
30t6p3b.gif
it is a waste of time talking about this though. Too many what ifs and possible world war scenarios
laugh.gif

Lives and billions would be lost. Osama was fighting a war of attrition with our country. Same thing would happen there. The people there are hating the government more and more because of the US. I wish I wasnt on a phone right now
30t6p3b.gif
it is a waste of time talking about this though. Too many what ifs and possible world war scenarios
laugh.gif

tkthafm wrote:
No country would back Pakistan. (who ? and why ? lol) A few would secretly back the insurgency (the rebels) that develops afterwards (Iran, China) like they are ALREADY doing in Afghanistan.

I have a feeling China would, China has been very close to Pakistan since the beginnings of the Cold War to keep India in check (sending troops to their Indian border during the 1971 Indo-Pakistani War when an invasion of Pakistan was close to happening). China has invested too heavily into Pakistan, more so than the U.S., the creation of the port city of Gwadar, trading of nuclear weapons technology from Pakistan to China for missile technology, countless Chinese industrial firms have invested in Pakistan, thousands of Chinese workers in Pakistani cities like Gwadar, Islamabad, and Karachi, and they have a military alliance against Indian aggression, and influence in the region. China just committed another few billion dollars when their Premier visited Pakistan two months ago. Also I don't think the U.S. would risk the casualties faced from an actual army/ nuclear power, the U.S. continually just wants to return to a period of normalcy and I don't believe they would fight a nuclear war with Pakistan over Al Qaeda, the United States needs Pakistan more than anything, destroying their infrastructure and military apparatus would pose more problems than good as the security for these nukes would then definitely go into terrorist hands. Don't forget that the capture of people such as Khalid Sheik Mohammad were done by Pakistani forces and then sent to the US. I would classify an attack on Pakistan as enflaming the entire Muslim world many see it as the only strong Muslim power as its military is unmatched in the Muslim world and when it got the nuclear bomb in 1998 the Muslim world was relatively overjoyed.

tkthafm wrote:
No country would back Pakistan. (who ? and why ? lol) A few would secretly back the insurgency (the rebels) that develops afterwards (Iran, China) like they are ALREADY doing in Afghanistan.

I have a feeling China would, China has been very close to Pakistan since the beginnings of the Cold War to keep India in check (sending troops to their Indian border during the 1971 Indo-Pakistani War when an invasion of Pakistan was close to happening). China has invested too heavily into Pakistan, more so than the U.S., the creation of the port city of Gwadar, trading of nuclear weapons technology from Pakistan to China for missile technology, countless Chinese industrial firms have invested in Pakistan, thousands of Chinese workers in Pakistani cities like Gwadar, Islamabad, and Karachi, and they have a military alliance against Indian aggression, and influence in the region. China just committed another few billion dollars when their Premier visited Pakistan two months ago. Also I don't think the U.S. would risk the casualties faced from an actual army/ nuclear power, the U.S. continually just wants to return to a period of normalcy and I don't believe they would fight a nuclear war with Pakistan over Al Qaeda, the United States needs Pakistan more than anything, destroying their infrastructure and military apparatus would pose more problems than good as the security for these nukes would then definitely go into terrorist hands. Don't forget that the capture of people such as Khalid Sheik Mohammad were done by Pakistani forces and then sent to the US. I would classify an attack on Pakistan as enflaming the entire Muslim world many see it as the only strong Muslim power as its military is unmatched in the Muslim world and when it got the nuclear bomb in 1998 the Muslim world was relatively overjoyed.

Yeah, China called Pakistan "our Israel". I'm not sure how willing it would be to back it overtly against the US if it came down to it though since the US is obviously much more important to China's economy. I believe the Chinese would stop Pakistan from doing something stupid and going to war with us before anything happened. They want normalcy too.
So given that war would be detrimental to all sides involved (esp. Pakistan's current government), I'm not taking any of this Pakistani "tough talk" seriously. They are just trying to cover the embarrassment of having Bin Laden supposedly living near their capital for years be exposed.

Yeah, China called Pakistan "our Israel". I'm not sure how willing it would be to back it overtly against the US if it came down to it though since the US is obviously much more important to China's economy. I believe the Chinese would stop Pakistan from doing something stupid and going to war with us before anything happened. They want normalcy too.
So given that war would be detrimental to all sides involved (esp. Pakistan's current government), I'm not taking any of this Pakistani "tough talk" seriously. They are just trying to cover the embarrassment of having Bin Laden supposedly living near their capital for years be exposed.

havent stepped foot in this thread and reading through a few pgs iam glad i didnt....

OSAMA BEEN DEAD....

havent stepped foot in this thread and reading through a few pgs iam glad i didnt....

OSAMA BEEN DEAD....

What the hell are you talking about?

People that dont know anything about politics should stay out of political threads.

Pakistan is America's puppy dog? If taking $20 billion in the last 8 years + receiving weapons from America makes you a puppy dog then so be it. Your analysis (or lack of it) fails to point out that the current arrangement between the U.S. and Pakistan is mutually beneficial and the reasons are fairly obvious.

People that dont know anything about politics should stay out of political threads.

Pakistan is America's puppy dog? If taking $20 billion in the last 8 years + receiving weapons from America makes you a puppy dog then so be it. Your analysis (or lack of it) fails to point out that the current arrangement between the U.S. and Pakistan is mutually beneficial and the reasons are fairly obvious.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

a puppies loyalty is mutually beneficial.... 

Back
Top Bottom