Osama Bin Laden is dead

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Originally Posted by tkthafm

That's the point. We won't ever need to handle it.

Pakistan is our little puppy dog. If they want war they know it's suicide. We would mop the floor with their military in a few weeks MAX. Very few nations on earth can stand against us with a conventional army.

.....The real problem would be the insurgency that would develop afterwards. The rebels you are talking about are infinitely more effective than a few modern jet planes, missiles, and a nuke no one will ever use. Look at Iraq or Afghanistan as examples. The thing is, the rebels hate the Pakistani govt. just as much as they hate the US. Look at how many times Musharraf almost got assassinated. That's why we give them billions every year.

No country would back Pakistan. (who ? and why ? lol) A few would secretly back the insurgency (the rebels) that develops afterwards (Iran, China) like they are ALREADY doing in Afghanistan. Not because they give a damn about the Pakistani govt., but only because they want to weaken the US. 

But once again, this is a waste of time talking about because the Pakistani government which is desperately trying to maintain power/legitimacy would never commit suicide by going against us. Like I said in my last post, they can't even handle their own domestic problems without our help. They couldn't even handle India without our help. Don't fall for the barking... the poodle isn't gonna bite the hand that keeps it alive.
What the hell are you talking about?

People that dont know anything about politics should stay out of political threads.

Pakistan is America's puppy dog? If taking $20 billion in the last 8 years + receiving weapons from America makes you a puppy dog then so be it. Your analysis (or lack of it) fails to point out that the current arrangement between the U.S. and Pakistan is mutually beneficial and the reasons are fairly obvious.
a puppies loyalty is mutually beneficial.... 

Pakistan is our little puppy dog. If they want war they know it's suicide. We would mop the floor with their military in a few weeks MAX. Very few nations on earth can stand against us with a conventional army.

.....The real problem would be the insurgency that would develop afterwards. The rebels you are talking about are infinitely more effective than a few modern jet planes, missiles, and a nuke no one will ever use. Look at Iraq or Afghanistan as examples. The thing is, the rebels hate the Pakistani govt. just as much as they hate the US. Look at how many times Musharraf almost got assassinated. That's why we give them billions every year.

No country would back Pakistan. (who ? and why ? lol) A few would secretly back the insurgency (the rebels) that develops afterwards (Iran, China) like they are ALREADY doing in Afghanistan. Not because they give a damn about the Pakistani govt., but only because they want to weaken the US. 

But once again, this is a waste of time talking about because the Pakistani government which is desperately trying to maintain power/legitimacy would never commit suicide by going against us. Like I said in my last post, they can't even handle their own domestic problems without our help. They couldn't even handle India without our help. Don't fall for the barking... the poodle isn't gonna bite the hand that keeps it alive.

People that dont know anything about politics should stay out of political threads.

Pakistan is America's puppy dog? If taking $20 billion in the last 8 years + receiving weapons from America makes you a puppy dog then so be it. Your analysis (or lack of it) fails to point out that the current arrangement between the U.S. and Pakistan is mutually beneficial and the reasons are fairly obvious.
Are you serious dude ? 
roll.gif

I have to point out something as obvious as the mutual benefit of the relationship or I must not know what I'm talking about ? Anyone who isn't brain dead knows they "help us fight terror" and we keep them in power... d'oh

I would call not being able to survive without your master = being a puppy dog.

[font=Verdana, 'BitStream vera Sans', Helvetica, sans-serif]“Pakistan hedges its bets on cooperation because it fears the U.S. will again desert Islamabad after we get Osama Bin Laden; Washington sees this hesitancy as duplicity that requires we take unilateral action to protect U.S. interests. (…) The relationship [between U.S. and Pakistan] is one of co-dependency we grudgingly admit–[/font]Pakistan knows the U.S. cannot afford to walk away; the U.S. knows Pakistan cannot survive without our support

Are you serious dude ? 
roll.gif

I have to point out something as obvious as the mutual benefit of the relationship or I must not know what I'm talking about ? Anyone who isn't brain dead knows they "help us fight terror" and we keep them in power... d'oh

[font=Verdana, 'BitStream vera Sans', Helvetica, sans-serif]“Pakistan hedges its bets on cooperation because it fears the U.S. will again desert Islamabad after we get Osama Bin Laden; Washington sees this hesitancy as duplicity that requires we take unilateral action to protect U.S. interests. (…) The relationship [between U.S. and Pakistan] is one of co-dependency we grudgingly admit–[/font]Pakistan knows the U.S. cannot afford to walk away; the U.S. knows Pakistan cannot survive without our support

Are you serious dude ? 
roll.gif

Are you serious dude ? 
roll.gif

So if you understand that both sides need each other then why make a comment as stupid as "We would mop the floor with them"? It's not in America's best interests to wage war on Pakistan. Conversely, it's not in Pakistan's best interests to upset the U.S. Y'all are acting like the U.S. wants war with Pakistan. The U.S. are giving Pakistan money in part to AVOID war and in part because they NEED Pakistan.But ofcourse that makes Pakistan puppy dogs.

Because we would
grin.gif

No need to strawman. I never said a war was in anyones interests. In case you didn't catch... the whole discussion on a US/Pakistan war was purely hypothetical. I even said it would never happen if you read.

Y'all are acting like the U.S. wants war with Pakistan. The U.S. are giving Pakistan money in part to AVOID war and in part because they NEED Pakistan.

But ofcourse that makes Pakistan puppy dogs.

Again, not being able to survive without your master = puppy dog.

So if you understand that both sides need each other then why make a comment as stupid as "We would mop the floor with them"? It's not in America's best interests to wage war on Pakistan. Conversely, it's not in Pakistan's best interests to upset the U.S. Y'all are acting like the U.S. wants war with Pakistan. The U.S. are giving Pakistan money in part to AVOID war and in part because they NEED Pakistan.But ofcourse that makes Pakistan puppy dogs.

Because we would
grin.gif

No need to strawman. I never said a war was in anyones interests. In case you didn't catch... the whole discussion on a US/Pakistan war was purely hypothetical. I even said it would never happen if you read.

Y'all are acting like the U.S. wants war with Pakistan. The U.S. are giving Pakistan money in part to AVOID war and in part because they NEED Pakistan.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Deuce KingPawn wrote:
Originally Posted by BigUglyAmerican

laugh.gif

youre a good poster when youre not calling everybody a racist.

Thanks champ
happy.gif
.  You and I will have to have a discussion someday on why you think I call everybody a racist but for now we'll just keep things pertaining to this thread.

You live in DC though,which automatically makes you a pawn. All you have to do is look at your own broken city to see the truth and you still can't do it. 
Whats the difference between a king and a pawn? 

Remember what happened when my boy from UF asked John Kerry,  the guy who ran against Bush, about the Skull and Crossbones secret society at Yale?

Have you ever stepped foot on one of these US universities? If not thats probably why this is all a 'conspiracy' to you. Its not a conspiracy to me because I'm qualified to make a historical analysis of our contemporary situation. 

There is NO CONSPIRACY. Only recorded material reality. If you can disprove history, specifically the dialect of history, then I'll stop. 

Only thing worse than being wrong is being loud and wrong champ, but then again your use to that so no need to alter your course now.  At the end of the day, this is just another weak and feeble attempt at a response by YOU to try and go against the grain.  Like I said before, bless your heart, I know you mean well.   

Edit--

No, they were instructed to kill him.

Exactly, how do folks not understand or comprehend that this was a SHOOT TO KILL mission.  No need to have Osama Bin Laden on trial, or sit down with him across the table and play a game of 20 questions or truth or dare.  This simply was not that kind of party. 

Originally Posted by JD214

So now they said he was unarmed, So the soldiers started shooting and were scared of dude when he was unarmed in bed
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

And you do know that picture is photoshopped, right?

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Deuce KingPawn wrote:
Originally Posted by BigUglyAmerican

laugh.gif

youre a good poster when youre not calling everybody a racist.

Thanks champ
happy.gif
.  You and I will have to have a discussion someday on why you think I call everybody a racist but for now we'll just keep things pertaining to this thread.

You live in DC though,which automatically makes you a pawn. All you have to do is look at your own broken city to see the truth and you still can't do it. 
Whats the difference between a king and a pawn? 

Remember what happened when my boy from UF asked John Kerry,  the guy who ran against Bush, about the Skull and Crossbones secret society at Yale?

Have you ever stepped foot on one of these US universities? If not thats probably why this is all a 'conspiracy' to you. Its not a conspiracy to me because I'm qualified to make a historical analysis of our contemporary situation. 

There is NO CONSPIRACY. Only recorded material reality. If you can disprove history, specifically the dialect of history, then I'll stop. 

Only thing worse than being wrong is being loud and wrong champ, but then again your use to that so no need to alter your course now.  At the end of the day, this is just another weak and feeble attempt at a response by YOU to try and go against the grain.  Like I said before, bless your heart, I know you mean well.   

Edit--

Exactly, how do folks not understand or comprehend that this was a SHOOT TO KILL mission.  No need to have Osama Bin Laden on trial, or sit down with him across the table and play a game of 20 questions or truth or dare.  This simply was not that kind of party. 

Originally Posted by JD214

So now they said he was unarmed, So the soldiers started shooting and were scared of dude when he was unarmed in bed
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

And you do know that picture is photoshopped, right?

Because we would
grin.gif

No need to strawman. I never said a war was in anyones interests. In case you didn't catch... the whole discussion on a US/Pakistan was purely hypothetical. I even said it would never happen if you read.

Yes, the Pakistani government is benefiting from U.S. support but the U.S. desperately needs Pakistani support as well. Pakistan is an extremely populous country with a significant portion of the population leading towards extremism. The last thing the U.S. wants is a country as big as Pakistan being ruled by a bunch of fundamentalists that would've been hell bent on waging both regional and global wars. It's for this reason that the U.S. NEEDS Pakistan and needs the cooperation of Pakistan. Otherwise you can go "wipe the floor" with Pakistan and have fundamentalists multiply like cancer cells.

Because we would
grin.gif

No need to strawman. I never said a war was in anyones interests. In case you didn't catch... the whole discussion on a US/Pakistan was purely hypothetical. I even said it would never happen if you read.

Yes, the Pakistani government is benefiting from U.S. support but the U.S. desperately needs Pakistani support as well. Pakistan is an extremely populous country with a significant portion of the population leading towards extremism. The last thing the U.S. wants is a country as big as Pakistan being ruled by a bunch of fundamentalists that would've been hell bent on waging both regional and global wars. It's for this reason that the U.S. NEEDS Pakistan and needs the cooperation of Pakistan. Otherwise you can go "wipe the floor" with Pakistan and have fundamentalists multiply like cancer cells.

We're talking about a situation where the U.S.is helping Pakistan take on a problem that Pakistan have been trying to address even before the U.S. came to Pakistan in 2001. Regardless of U.S. support, Pakistan would still be fighting Islamic fundamentalists. It's not like the U.S. came to Pakistan and said "Here's some money and weapons, we want you to fight extremism otherwise we're going to bomb you". No, the Pakistani government would be fighting the extremists regardless although maybe not to the same extent had the U.S. not been supporting them. Yes, the Pakistani government is benefiting from U.S. support but the U.S. desperately needs Pakistani support as well. Pakistan is an extremely population country with a significant portion of the population leading towards extremism. The last thing the U.S. wants is a country as big as Pakistan being ruled by a bunch of fundamentalists that would've been hell bent on waging both regional and global wars. It's for this reason that the U.S. NEEDS Pakistan and needs the cooperation of Pakistan. Otherwise you can go "wipe the floor" with Pakistan and have fundamentalists multiply like cancer cells.

I know all that dude. 

What part of hypothetical discussion do you not understand ? 
laugh.gif

Again, if you read my post you would see I said that the "war" would deteriorate into an Islamic insurgency much like Iraq/Afghanistan after we quickly decimate the Pakistani army. As with a human/puppy relationship, the US can do this and survive, albeit be inconveniened. Pakistan's government on the other hand.... 
roll.gif

That's why I laugh at Pakistan making "threats" towards us.

We're talking about a situation where the U.S.is helping Pakistan take on a problem that Pakistan have been trying to address even before the U.S. came to Pakistan in 2001. Regardless of U.S. support, Pakistan would still be fighting Islamic fundamentalists. It's not like the U.S. came to Pakistan and said "Here's some money and weapons, we want you to fight extremism otherwise we're going to bomb you". No, the Pakistani government would be fighting the extremists regardless although maybe not to the same extent had the U.S. not been supporting them. Yes, the Pakistani government is benefiting from U.S. support but the U.S. desperately needs Pakistani support as well. Pakistan is an extremely population country with a significant portion of the population leading towards extremism. The last thing the U.S. wants is a country as big as Pakistan being ruled by a bunch of fundamentalists that would've been hell bent on waging both regional and global wars. It's for this reason that the U.S. NEEDS Pakistan and needs the cooperation of Pakistan. Otherwise you can go "wipe the floor" with Pakistan and have fundamentalists multiply like cancer cells.

I know all that dude. 

What part of hypothetical discussion do you not understand ? 
laugh.gif

Again, if you read my post you would see I said that the "war" would deteriorate into an Islamic insurgency much like Iraq/Afghanistan after we quickly decimate the Pakistani army. As with a human/puppy relationship, the US can do this and survive, albeit be inconveniened. Pakistan's government on the other hand.... 
roll.gif

That's why I laugh at Pakistan making "threats" towards us.

Back
Top Bottom