Originally Posted by BigUglyAmerican

image0011-550x147.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

I have come to the conclusion dead or alive

We took a "L"

OBL played chess.....he did what he planned to do......drain the US for every dollar we have and make us suffer as a economy and as a nation

THIS,

And I agree with the whole 9/11 story James Earl Zones posted.

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

I have come to the conclusion dead or alive

We took a "L"

OBL played chess.....he did what he planned to do......drain the US for every dollar we have and make us suffer as a economy and as a nation

THIS,

And I agree with the whole 9/11 story James Earl Zones posted.

I know some of you guys may not know his whole history, but I recommend cutting off any articles from Alex Jones. He's one of those "journalists" that believes EVERY conspiracy theory, thus discrediting anything legitimate he may have to offer, even if pieces of his articles are true.

I know some of you guys may not know his whole history, but I recommend cutting off any articles from Alex Jones. He's one of those "journalists" that believes EVERY conspiracy theory, thus discrediting anything legitimate he may have to offer, even if pieces of his articles are true.

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

BigUglyAmerican wrote:

America made quick work of one of the worlds largest standing armies during the gulf war. QUICK work.

I see youre one of those types. The "america never fights enemy's its own size" types.
Iraqi troops immediately went underground, how many actual "conventional battles" were there? My point is not size of army but tactics. No army such as Iraq in 1991 or 2003 has fought a conventional war against the US since Korea and China in the 1950's.

We do better in conventional warfare compared to guerilla warfare. You obviously know nothing about war and our military. We have a bigger military, our technology is superior, we have tons of strategies and tactics superior to them, we have the best military strategists in the world, we have more experience at warfare, we have better trained soldiers, we have better intel, we have stealth, we are more mobile, we are faster at deployment....etc....etc....etc. The only warfare that we're not accustomed to is guerilla warfare because we're not as experience in it and our tactics sometimes to apply to that type of setting, but we're slowly adjusting to it. Read a few military warfare books before you come back in here and try to post an argument, I've read so many (even books on other military such as the Pakistani-Indian conflict). 

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

BigUglyAmerican wrote:

America made quick work of one of the worlds largest standing armies during the gulf war. QUICK work.

I see youre one of those types. The "america never fights enemy's its own size" types.
Iraqi troops immediately went underground, how many actual "conventional battles" were there? My point is not size of army but tactics. No army such as Iraq in 1991 or 2003 has fought a conventional war against the US since Korea and China in the 1950's.

We do better in conventional warfare compared to guerilla warfare. You obviously know nothing about war and our military. We have a bigger military, our technology is superior, we have tons of strategies and tactics superior to them, we have the best military strategists in the world, we have more experience at warfare, we have better trained soldiers, we have better intel, we have stealth, we are more mobile, we are faster at deployment....etc....etc....etc. The only warfare that we're not accustomed to is guerilla warfare because we're not as experience in it and our tactics sometimes to apply to that type of setting, but we're slowly adjusting to it. Read a few military warfare books before you come back in here and try to post an argument, I've read so many (even books on other military such as the Pakistani-Indian conflict). 

Just came to my mind,

If he was killed "secretly" couldn't they just bury him "secretly" so his grave wouldn't become a shrine.

Just came to my mind,

If he was killed "secretly" couldn't they just bury him "secretly" so his grave wouldn't become a shrine.

What's with dudes posting long @%+ , poorly written, garbage "articles" instead of a simple link ?

I'm
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at anyone STILL taking our pet doggy seriously in any type of military engagement against US forces.

What planet are you living on ?
Saddam "headed" the insurgency ? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The "Iraqi military" element of the insurgency is minuscule. The real damage was done by the Islamic insurgents... the same ones who hated Saddam and his government. (Much like the people who would be fighting against us after we obliterate Pakistan's army off the face of the earth in a matter of days/weeks)

On the topic of Osama...  
alien.gif
 @ the media obsession over who will "succeed' him. So desperate for a face/name to point to and simplify everything. Still clueless over the fact that al-Qaeda is not much of an "organization" or "group" but rather an idea. An idea that will exist as long as our foreign policies exist, no matter who we kill. 

What's with dudes posting long @%+ , poorly written, garbage "articles" instead of a simple link ?

I'm
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at anyone STILL taking our pet doggy seriously in any type of military engagement against US forces.

What planet are you living on ?
Saddam "headed" the insurgency ? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The "Iraqi military" element of the insurgency is minuscule. The real damage was done by the Islamic insurgents... the same ones who hated Saddam and his government. (Much like the people who would be fighting against us after we obliterate Pakistan's army off the face of the earth in a matter of days/weeks)

On the topic of Osama...  
alien.gif
 @ the media obsession over who will "succeed' him. So desperate for a face/name to point to and simplify everything. Still clueless over the fact that al-Qaeda is not much of an "organization" or "group" but rather an idea. An idea that will exist as long as our foreign policies exist, no matter who we kill. 

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

For those that don't believe and think everything that is "conspiracy" is just foolish

Go to the 1:50 mark, notice the foreshadowing of what went down @ 9/11. I know coincidence - http://www.youtube.com/wa...-EZw&feature=related

Oh yay...Another Youtube scholar lol...Stop living in a make believe fairy tale world and grow up

P.S. one of the comments on the video:

This guy is an Illuminati.

F= 6th letter of the alphat.

arhank: 6 letters

501: 5+0+1= 6.

666. Coincidence?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

For those that don't believe and think everything that is "conspiracy" is just foolish

Go to the 1:50 mark, notice the foreshadowing of what went down @ 9/11. I know coincidence - http://www.youtube.com/wa...-EZw&feature=related

Oh yay...Another Youtube scholar lol...Stop living in a make believe fairy tale world and grow up

P.S. one of the comments on the video:

This guy is an Illuminati.

F= 6th letter of the alphat.

arhank: 6 letters

501: 5+0+1= 6.

666. Coincidence?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I simply said look at the 9/11 foreshadowing portion of the video. Why is something not valid if it comes from YouTube?

Back
Top Bottom