Osama Bin Laden is dead

I simply said look at the 9/11 foreshadowing portion of the video. Why is something not valid if it comes from YouTube?

Yall Believe Anything That Is Posted On The Internet... If Someone Can Create A "Logical" Explanation An Then Use Random, Irrelevant Images That Help Support On Why Something Is A Lie Or A Conspiracy Then Yall Will Believe It...
30t6p3b.gif

I Blame The Internet.

Yall Believe Anything That Is Posted On The Internet... If Someone Can Create A "Logical" Explanation An Then Use Random, Irrelevant Images That Help Support On Why Something Is A Lie Or A Conspiracy Then Yall Will Believe It...
30t6p3b.gif

I Blame The Internet.

The videos have reportedly just been released. I'll wait for an ambitious NT'r to discover their whereabouts.

The videos have reportedly just been released. I'll wait for an ambitious NT'r to discover their whereabouts.

Osama on tape watching Fantasy Factory talkin bout how Big Cat is a fool and some of yall would still say hes been dead for 10 years.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Osama on tape watching Fantasy Factory talkin bout how Big Cat is a fool and some of yall would still say hes been dead for 10 years.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This dude Bin Laden posted with the Ninjahood setup ... off some "damn, i look good as +%+*" ...

+%+* is crazy ... rally puts you in the mindset of the dude ...

edit... yeah, all them "been dead for years" claims are out the window ... now, was he really killed?

This dude Bin Laden posted with the Ninjahood setup ... off some "damn, i look good as +%+*" ...

+%+* is crazy ... rally puts you in the mindset of the dude ...

edit... yeah, all them "been dead for years" claims are out the window ... now, was he really killed?

"time to get paid, blow up like the world trade"

he knew there would be a second attempt so "they" killed him.

"time to get paid, blow up like the world trade"

he knew there would be a second attempt so "they" killed him.

Originally Posted by Rod301

30t6p3b.gif

I Blame The Internet.
I didn't see anyone saying they believed those videos. They are just posted to offer an alternate "story." Nothing further.

Originally Posted by Rod301

30t6p3b.gif

I Blame The Internet.
I didn't see anyone saying they believed those videos. They are just posted to offer an alternate "story." Nothing further.

Back
Top Bottom