Osama Bin Laden is dead

So Fox news reported that OBL was killed 2 days before the actual raid and they haven't pointed out at all on air or bragged about it and 1 single person out of the millions of FOX NEWS viewers said anything about it?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Ok.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

So Fox news reported that OBL was killed 2 days before the actual raid and they haven't pointed out at all on air or bragged about it and 1 single person out of the millions of FOX NEWS viewers said anything about it?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Ok.

BBC reported that tower 7 fell in NY 20-30 minutes before it actually happened, but that's overlooked too. I thought that pic up there was a shop but its actually on her twitter o_O

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Ok.

BBC reported that tower 7 fell in NY 20-30 minutes before it actually happened, but that's overlooked too. I thought that pic up there was a shop but its actually on her twitter o_O

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Ok.

def not playin though
92716260a79fcee702d5a64329e2883fa34d71b8_r.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Ok.

def not playin though
92716260a79fcee702d5a64329e2883fa34d71b8_r.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Ok.
It has been reported that the raid was postponed 1 day due to poor weather. That would place the initial date on April 28th (Pakistan time) but the raid went down the next day on April 29th. If you buy the 1 day to test DNA, that puts you on May 1st when it was finally announced. 
To me, it looks like Fox News has a pretty good source. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Ok.
It has been reported that the raid was postponed 1 day due to poor weather. That would place the initial date on April 28th (Pakistan time) but the raid went down the next day on April 29th. If you buy the 1 day to test DNA, that puts you on May 1st when it was finally announced. 
To me, it looks like Fox News has a pretty good source. 

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

you already know... outFoxed again

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

you already know... outFoxed again

You do realize that there are SEVERAL sources that RECORD Fox News 24/7 right?

You do realize that Fox has more viewers than any other news agency in this country right?

You do realize that OBL's is the biggest news of the year right?

You do realize that ONE person tweeted what they "saw" on the ticker right?

A reasonable person would realize that its likely that it probably never was on the Fox news twitter, and that this ONE person was mistaken or simply lying about it.

You do realize that there are SEVERAL sources that RECORD Fox News 24/7 right?

You do realize that Fox has more viewers than any other news agency in this country right?

You do realize that OBL's is the biggest news of the year right?

You do realize that ONE person tweeted what they "saw" on the ticker right?

A reasonable person would realize that its likely that it probably never was on the Fox news twitter, and that this ONE person was mistaken or simply lying about it.

^^so this person just hallucinated on twitter right but the IT jounrnalist guy in Abottabad next door to the shootout is 100% legit? dude wake up

wawaweewa ..maybe... but that means we also gotta internal wikileaks nahmean

^^so this person just hallucinated on twitter right but the IT jounrnalist guy in Abottabad next door to the shootout is 100% legit? dude wake up

wawaweewa ..maybe... but that means we also gotta internal wikileaks nahmean

If one of you nuts tells someone to "wake up" one more time...
laugh.gif

If the ESPN ticker at 8am on a Saturday reports that Eli Manning has a stomach bug and is Probable for Sunday its all over twitter and forums within the hour.
laugh.gif

But somehow OBL killed in Pakistan is only noticed by 1 person who puts it on twitter...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Even those clowns on "above top secret" were doubting the OP on that forum. And EVERYONE registered on there is a conspiracy goon.
roll.gif

laugh.gif

If the ESPN ticker at 8am on a Saturday reports that Eli Manning has a stomach bug and is Probable for Sunday its all over twitter and forums within the hour.
laugh.gif

But somehow OBL killed in Pakistan is only noticed by 1 person who puts it on twitter...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Even those clowns on "above top secret" were doubting the OP on that forum. And EVERYONE registered on there is a conspiracy goon.
roll.gif

laugh.gif
I don't know why people think the world's secrets are on Twitter and Google.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

laugh.gif
eek.gif

You mean to tell me that the website with a store trying to sell me hats and t-shirts does NOT have access to all those world secrets ? 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Nah, you're just a sheep. Wake up bro. 

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

laugh.gif
eek.gif

You mean to tell me that the website with a store trying to sell me hats and t-shirts does NOT have access to all those world secrets ? 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Nah, you're just a sheep. Wake up bro. 

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

After watching 9/11 Plane Site, Bin Laden is just a scapegoat

And no videos or pics?
30t6p3b.gif

I wont even get into this.

Word. Bin Laden is not dead and if he is... he had nothing to do with this 9/11 %@+ .

QFT
pimp.gif

We got screwed by our government
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

After watching 9/11 Plane Site, Bin Laden is just a scapegoat

And no videos or pics?
30t6p3b.gif

I wont even get into this.

Word. Bin Laden is not dead and if he is... he had nothing to do with this 9/11 %@+ .

QFT
pimp.gif

We got screwed by our government
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom