Osama Bin Laden is dead

Originally Posted by Mr718

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

Still gonna wake up to $5 gas 
ohwell.gif
Will you stop talking about that in this thread? Shut up, seriously.

Go make another thread and then $%%!@ about gas prices. All of us have to pay the same god damn price too.
lol-why-you-mad-tho.jpg

its true though, we're still gunna be waking up to $5 gas.  hopefully AQ doesnt strike back at us with something even more devastating.  but its still nice to know that all of those who died during the war didnt die in vain, im glad that the families of the deceased have some sort of comfort now.

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

Still gonna wake up to $5 gas 
ohwell.gif
Will you stop talking about that in this thread? Shut up, seriously.

Go make another thread and then $%%!@ about gas prices. All of us have to pay the same god damn price too.
lol-why-you-mad-tho.jpg

its true though, we're still gunna be waking up to $5 gas.  hopefully AQ doesnt strike back at us with something even more devastating.  but its still nice to know that all of those who died during the war didnt die in vain, im glad that the families of the deceased have some sort of comfort now.

Originally Posted by wildmoodswings

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Is being anti-government/rebellious/conspiracy theorist the 2011 hypebeast?
Religion-bashing to that list
laugh.gif
Is it not a good thing that people are not easily accepting everything they're told, and questioning the world around them?
I was simply adding to the list.

Originally Posted by wildmoodswings

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Is being anti-government/rebellious/conspiracy theorist the 2011 hypebeast?
Religion-bashing to that list
laugh.gif
Is it not a good thing that people are not easily accepting everything they're told, and questioning the world around them?
I was simply adding to the list.

Sadly, these clips of Americans going ape %!@$ over the announcement of his death will only add fuel to the fire.

It's good to see years of work pay off, but this changes nothing.

Take that, Royal Wedding...

(I'm done with the Osama posts for the night, time for sleep).

Feels really good!  And right now I feel happy for hose NYers near ground zero that were affected and there families.  As well as soldiers and their families.
But man retaliation gonna come with it.

Feels really good!  And right now I feel happy for hose NYers near ground zero that were affected and there families.  As well as soldiers and their families.
But man retaliation gonna come with it.

Take that, Royal Wedding...

(I'm done with the Osama posts for the night, time for sleep).

Sadly, these clips of Americans going ape %!@$ over the announcement of his death will only add fuel to the fire.

It's good to see years of work pay off, but this changes nothing.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Since when did the death of one man justify the deaths of thousands?...

I'm not overcome by joy, I'm actually worried this might set off something worst, hopefully our government has us covered, if not value every moment you spend with your loved ones, the more I think about it, the clearer it becomes that we might just be in our last days.

Amen brother, and I thought me and my family were the only ones not "celebrating" someone's death

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Since when did the death of one man justify the deaths of thousands?...

I'm not overcome by joy, I'm actually worried this might set off something worst, hopefully our government has us covered, if not value every moment you spend with your loved ones, the more I think about it, the clearer it becomes that we might just be in our last days.

Amen brother, and I thought me and my family were the only ones not "celebrating" someone's death

Originally Posted by cartune

They saying it was an actual shootout tho.
Movie coming soon? 
nerd.gif

Right, they came in via Helicopter that they later destroyed
I thought of a movie a few minutes ago
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom