Osama Bin Laden is dead

So you guys think we staged this and Bin Laden is still alive? Or he died a while ago but we waited until now to show it?

I hope you don't really think it's the former. He could just appear on TV today and completely discredit our government in a way no amount of bombs could. It's possible it's the latter, in which case his associates will come out and say he's been dead for years, also discrediting our government.

Neither seems like a good strategy by the US. But it's ok, people need to believe in some conspiracy to fill the void.

GREAT!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

*5 seconds later...(my) life goes back to being normal knowing that the United States is still at war with Al-Quedas/terrorists. Also, in a short amount of time, conflicts between the US and Pakistan will develop, adding more fuel to the flame.*

GREAT!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

*5 seconds later...(my) life goes back to being normal knowing that the United States is still at war with Al-Quedas/terrorists. Also, in a short amount of time, conflicts between the US and Pakistan will develop, adding more fuel to the flame.*

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

"Buried at sea."
eyes.gif
One day after he was killed? Dispose of the remains of one of the most infamous people in history just like that? Is this a joke?? Was this a highly advanced military operation or a segment of an episode of The Sopranos?

If they really got him, can they at least make an attempt to shut the mouths of all the conspiracy theorists? I'm sure no one's gonna question their story now.
eyes.gif

Pentagon has pictures....I heard a report this morning on the radio.  Do you honestly think that they would kill Bin Laden and have ZERO evidence that they did so?  The pictures will be released in due time.  THAT will shut the mouth of the conspiracy theorists and doubters. 

Reading about the operation was amazing.  40 minutes in/out....and there were NO US casualties.  The fact that this has been kept under wraps since August is
eek.gif
  Even folks in the White House were kept in the dark under the fear that if information came out, the operation might have been compromised. 

Obviously this helps Obama's re-election push, but this is great news.  And for the fear mongers out there....we were at just as much of a security threat when Bin laden was alive as he is now dead.  Nothing has changed.  There's gonna be some other dude to step in his place. 

The brainwashing is insane...

"Buried at sea."
eyes.gif
One day after he was killed? Dispose of the remains of one of the most infamous people in history just like that? Is this a joke?? Was this a highly advanced military operation or a segment of an episode of The Sopranos?

If they really got him, can they at least make an attempt to shut the mouths of all the conspiracy theorists? I'm sure no one's gonna question their story now.
eyes.gif

Pentagon has pictures....I heard a report this morning on the radio.  Do you honestly think that they would kill Bin Laden and have ZERO evidence that they did so?  The pictures will be released in due time.  THAT will shut the mouth of the conspiracy theorists and doubters. 

Reading about the operation was amazing.  40 minutes in/out....and there were NO US casualties.  The fact that this has been kept under wraps since August is
eek.gif
  Even folks in the White House were kept in the dark under the fear that if information came out, the operation might have been compromised. 

Obviously this helps Obama's re-election push, but this is great news.  And for the fear mongers out there....we were at just as much of a security threat when Bin laden was alive as he is now dead.  Nothing has changed.  There's gonna be some other dude to step in his place. 

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

"Buried at sea."
eyes.gif

eyes.gif

eek.gif

Another one.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sales of tin foil are going to be up 300% today.

"Buried at sea."
eyes.gif

eyes.gif

eek.gif

Another one.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sales of tin foil are going to be up 300% today.

Lol.......The crowd at the NY - Philly game started chanting when it was in the 9th inning, tied 1 - 1 .

and it was NY Vs Philly

MIND = BLOWN

seriously this time.

Lol.......The crowd at the NY - Philly game started chanting when it was in the 9th inning, tied 1 - 1 .

and it was NY Vs Philly

MIND = BLOWN

seriously this time.

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Are you people that gullible thy hanged saddam for the world to see and they showed Saddams dead kids on that table for the media but they just toss Osama in the sea
See, that's what I'm realizing too.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Originally Posted by BigUglyAmerican

but he gave the order to the seals...and not one of our soldiers was injured

What was he going to do..say no?

Forget it, im not going to be cordial about this. OBAMA DID NOTHING SAVE FOR BEING IN THE RIGHT PLACE AT THE RIGHT TIME.

so what do you think someone should have to do to receive credit? who is credit due to? im not trying to negate you, just asking

Is that a rhetorical question? You know where credit is due.

And if the reports are true in that this mansion was a tip-off by a detainee at g-bay, years ago..

well then a large chunk of credit should go to bush and his admin.

Its just real anticlimatic to me. Today im still in debt jobs are still gonna be hard to find.The economy is still going down the drain and my dollar can only buy half of what it used to .

Its just real anticlimatic to me. Today im still in debt jobs are still gonna be hard to find.The economy is still going down the drain and my dollar can only buy half of what it used to .

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Are you people that gullible thy hanged saddam for the world to see and they showed Saddams dead kids on that table for the media but they just toss Osama in the sea
See, that's what I'm realizing too.

Originally Posted by BigUglyAmerican

but he gave the order to the seals...and not one of our soldiers was injured

What was he going to do..say no?

Forget it, im not going to be cordial about this. OBAMA DID NOTHING SAVE FOR BEING IN THE RIGHT PLACE AT THE RIGHT TIME.

so what do you think someone should have to do to receive credit? who is credit due to? im not trying to negate you, just asking

Is that a rhetorical question? You know where credit is due.

And if the reports are true in that this mansion was a tip-off by a detainee at g-bay, years ago..

well then a large chunk of credit should go to bush and his admin.

Originally Posted by PoloLax

I think many of you are having trouble understanding the significance of this event.

Osama Bin Laden isn't a mythical character, he is as real as they come. He wasn't the one carrying out the attacks, but you better believe he was a key figure in persuading individuals to believe in his ideology of destroying the West. On top of being a figurehead, I hope many of you understand the amount of money this man had, he was extremely wealthy and helped finance Al-Qaeda, most likely until his death.

Bin Laden was a key conspirator with Khalid Sheik Mohamad and helped carry out the first WTC bombing and the Embassy bombings in Kenya and Tanzania as well as the USS Cole bombing. While Bin Laden man not have been part of the physical attacks, he was a key mastermind, architect and financier of those attacks.

He helped carry out the attack on Sept. 11th, killing thousands and thousands of Americans, innocent civilians who didn't deserve to the die they way they did. For many of you, I understand saying you can't celebrate the death of anyone, regardless of what they did. This man killed so many Americans in such a dispicable and heartless way and then boasted about it in videos and on the internet. His followers and supporters danced in the streets, buring OUR flag and chanting death to Americans. The same who say they can't celebrate a man's death regardless, try having a son or daughter in the Pentagon or WTC and then see an internet video of Bin Laden celebrating and calling for more deaths. If you had a loved one who was murdered in cold blood and was as innocent as they come, you better believe justice would want to be served, and I'm not talking about free meals and shelter for life.

I don't really care if you want to celebrate his death or not, but to many of you saying this is US propaganda and the US is ##+*$* up for doing something along these lines, please realize that this man caused many peoples lives to drastically change in an instant. If he didn't play a part in any of this, or he was a "mythical" figure" as some of you are saying, keep those comments to yourself. This man was just as responsible for the deaths of Americans as the men who drove the planes into the WTC and Pentagon.

As for the burial. I don't believe what we did was right, but I UNDERSTAND why we did it. We are not at war with Islam, we are at war with Extremism. If we don't honor the traditions of the Islamic faith, it makes the US look worse than we already do. However, the difference between regular Islamic people and Extremist Islam is that followers of the Islamic faith should understand if we don't follow traditions on this one, on the world's most dangerous man, he doesn't deserve tradition burial because any follower of God, Allah, whatever, understand that you don't carry out the attacks that this man did.

This.

Originally Posted by PoloLax

I think many of you are having trouble understanding the significance of this event.

Osama Bin Laden isn't a mythical character, he is as real as they come. He wasn't the one carrying out the attacks, but you better believe he was a key figure in persuading individuals to believe in his ideology of destroying the West. On top of being a figurehead, I hope many of you understand the amount of money this man had, he was extremely wealthy and helped finance Al-Qaeda, most likely until his death.

Bin Laden was a key conspirator with Khalid Sheik Mohamad and helped carry out the first WTC bombing and the Embassy bombings in Kenya and Tanzania as well as the USS Cole bombing. While Bin Laden man not have been part of the physical attacks, he was a key mastermind, architect and financier of those attacks.

He helped carry out the attack on Sept. 11th, killing thousands and thousands of Americans, innocent civilians who didn't deserve to the die they way they did. For many of you, I understand saying you can't celebrate the death of anyone, regardless of what they did. This man killed so many Americans in such a dispicable and heartless way and then boasted about it in videos and on the internet. His followers and supporters danced in the streets, buring OUR flag and chanting death to Americans. The same who say they can't celebrate a man's death regardless, try having a son or daughter in the Pentagon or WTC and then see an internet video of Bin Laden celebrating and calling for more deaths. If you had a loved one who was murdered in cold blood and was as innocent as they come, you better believe justice would want to be served, and I'm not talking about free meals and shelter for life.

I don't really care if you want to celebrate his death or not, but to many of you saying this is US propaganda and the US is ##+*$* up for doing something along these lines, please realize that this man caused many peoples lives to drastically change in an instant. If he didn't play a part in any of this, or he was a "mythical" figure" as some of you are saying, keep those comments to yourself. This man was just as responsible for the deaths of Americans as the men who drove the planes into the WTC and Pentagon.

As for the burial. I don't believe what we did was right, but I UNDERSTAND why we did it. We are not at war with Islam, we are at war with Extremism. If we don't honor the traditions of the Islamic faith, it makes the US look worse than we already do. However, the difference between regular Islamic people and Extremist Islam is that followers of the Islamic faith should understand if we don't follow traditions on this one, on the world's most dangerous man, he doesn't deserve tradition burial because any follower of God, Allah, whatever, understand that you don't carry out the attacks that this man did.

This.

Another one.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sales of tin foil are going to be up 30% today.

I understand, you want to be hyped that this is over and want to believe it was done in a proper fashion. After all, you've been waiting for ten years the capture of a person which they blame an American tragedy on. Im no conspiracy theorist, but I onlu believe in facts not stories, and the govt is falling very short since 9/11 regarding the whole incident don't you think?

Another one.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I understand, you want to be hyped that this is over and want to believe it was done in a proper fashion. After all, you've been waiting for ten years the capture of a person which they blame an American tragedy on. Im no conspiracy theorist, but I onlu believe in facts not stories, and the govt is falling very short since 9/11 regarding the whole incident don't you think?

Another one.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

terrorist organizations(hamas), fundamentalist regimes(iran) and islamic republics(pakistan) ALL acknowledging and some even condemning osama's death...theyre all in on the conspiracy too?

Yeah, not really.

Another one.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

terrorist organizations(hamas), fundamentalist regimes(iran) and islamic republics(pakistan) ALL acknowledging and some even condemning osama's death...theyre all in on the conspiracy too?

Yeah, not really.

Back
Top Bottom