i just want to see pictures
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by BigUglyAmerican

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Another one.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sales of tin foil are going to be up 30% today.

I understand, you want to be hyped that this is over and want to believe it was done in a proper fashion. After all, you've been waiting for ten years the capture of a person which they blame an American tragedy on. Im no conspiracy theorist, but I onlu believe in facts not stories, and the govt is falling very short since 9/11 regarding the whole incident don't you think?

terrorist organizations(hamas), fundamentalist regimes(iran) and islamic republics(pakistan) ALL acknowledging and some even condemning osama's death...theyre all in on the conspiracy too?

Yeah, not really.

I never said I didn't think he was dead. I do not believe that he was caught in a SEALS raid yesterday in a mansion outta nowhere. I also don't think he was responsible for the attacks, nor do I believe he was able to hide in plain sight for a decade. For the record, officials declined to admit if they used DNA testing or not, and only used facial recognition according to yahoo news.

Another one.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I understand, you want to be hyped that this is over and want to believe it was done in a proper fashion. After all, you've been waiting for ten years the capture of a person which they blame an American tragedy on. Im no conspiracy theorist, but I onlu believe in facts not stories, and the govt is falling very short since 9/11 regarding the whole incident don't you think?

terrorist organizations(hamas), fundamentalist regimes(iran) and islamic republics(pakistan) ALL acknowledging and some even condemning osama's death...theyre all in on the conspiracy too?

Yeah, not really.

I never said I didn't think he was dead. I do not believe that he was caught in a SEALS raid yesterday in a mansion outta nowhere. I also don't think he was responsible for the attacks, nor do I believe he was able to hide in plain sight for a decade. For the record, officials declined to admit if they used DNA testing or not, and only used facial recognition according to yahoo news.

Another one.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah, not really.

as if its credible...fox 5 news said they used DNA to confirm before getting rid of the body.

edit- couldnt find fox but heres abc

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/osam...elebrations-security-alerts/story?id=13507836

Another one.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah, not really.

as if its credible...fox 5 news said they used DNA to confirm before getting rid of the body.

edit- couldnt find fox but heres abc

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/osam...elebrations-security-alerts/story?id=13507836

Originally Posted by Tunnel Vision

Originally Posted by PoloLax

I think many of you are having trouble understanding the significance of this event.

Osama Bin Laden isn't a mythical character, he is as real as they come. He wasn't the one carrying out the attacks, but you better believe he was a key figure in persuading individuals to believe in his ideology of destroying the West. On top of being a figurehead, I hope many of you understand the amount of money this man had, he was extremely wealthy and helped finance Al-Qaeda, most likely until his death.

Bin Laden was a key conspirator with Khalid Sheik Mohamad and helped carry out the first WTC bombing and the Embassy bombings in Kenya and Tanzania as well as the USS Cole bombing. While Bin Laden man not have been part of the physical attacks, he was a key mastermind, architect and financier of those attacks.

He helped carry out the attack on Sept. 11th, killing thousands and thousands of Americans, innocent civilians who didn't deserve to the die they way they did. For many of you, I understand saying you can't celebrate the death of anyone, regardless of what they did. This man killed so many Americans in such a dispicable and heartless way and then boasted about it in videos and on the internet. His followers and supporters danced in the streets, buring OUR flag and chanting death to Americans. The same who say they can't celebrate a man's death regardless, try having a son or daughter in the Pentagon or WTC and then see an internet video of Bin Laden celebrating and calling for more deaths. If you had a loved one who was murdered in cold blood and was as innocent as they come, you better believe justice would want to be served, and I'm not talking about free meals and shelter for life.

I don't really care if you want to celebrate his death or not, but to many of you saying this is US propaganda and the US is ##+*$* up for doing something along these lines, please realize that this man caused many peoples lives to drastically change in an instant. If he didn't play a part in any of this, or he was a "mythical" figure" as some of you are saying, keep those comments to yourself. This man was just as responsible for the deaths of Americans as the men who drove the planes into the WTC and Pentagon.

As for the burial. I don't believe what we did was right, but I UNDERSTAND why we did it. We are not at war with Islam, we are at war with Extremism. If we don't honor the traditions of the Islamic faith, it makes the US look worse than we already do. However, the difference between regular Islamic people and Extremist Islam is that followers of the Islamic faith should understand if we don't follow traditions on this one, on the world's most dangerous man, he doesn't deserve tradition burial because any follower of God, Allah, whatever, understand that you don't carry out the attacks that this man did.

This.
All very true
BUT 

I really don't see how the US thinks it has the moral high ground when they, though for example installing and financing puppet regimes, have been responsible for as much (if not more) death and destruction as Bin Laden.

What's the difference if it's a guy in a cave financing terrorists acts or a government (secretly) funding a dictatorship. Only difference is that the government moves in silence and the terrorist acts are much more "spectacular" (geared towards media coverage if you will). You could even argue (theoretically) that the US is much more cowardly in this respect, because it hides it's dealings in the shadows.

Don't get me wrong, I do not condone either of the examples I just gave, but it makes me sick to my stomach to hear some people talking about the "ah did you see how the muslims were dancing in the street after 9-11, so disrespectful" (also then assuming ALL muslims feel the same) and then pretty much turn around and do exactly the same when they hear Bin Laden's been killed. 

Originally Posted by Tunnel Vision

Originally Posted by PoloLax

I think many of you are having trouble understanding the significance of this event.

Osama Bin Laden isn't a mythical character, he is as real as they come. He wasn't the one carrying out the attacks, but you better believe he was a key figure in persuading individuals to believe in his ideology of destroying the West. On top of being a figurehead, I hope many of you understand the amount of money this man had, he was extremely wealthy and helped finance Al-Qaeda, most likely until his death.

Bin Laden was a key conspirator with Khalid Sheik Mohamad and helped carry out the first WTC bombing and the Embassy bombings in Kenya and Tanzania as well as the USS Cole bombing. While Bin Laden man not have been part of the physical attacks, he was a key mastermind, architect and financier of those attacks.

He helped carry out the attack on Sept. 11th, killing thousands and thousands of Americans, innocent civilians who didn't deserve to the die they way they did. For many of you, I understand saying you can't celebrate the death of anyone, regardless of what they did. This man killed so many Americans in such a dispicable and heartless way and then boasted about it in videos and on the internet. His followers and supporters danced in the streets, buring OUR flag and chanting death to Americans. The same who say they can't celebrate a man's death regardless, try having a son or daughter in the Pentagon or WTC and then see an internet video of Bin Laden celebrating and calling for more deaths. If you had a loved one who was murdered in cold blood and was as innocent as they come, you better believe justice would want to be served, and I'm not talking about free meals and shelter for life.

I don't really care if you want to celebrate his death or not, but to many of you saying this is US propaganda and the US is ##+*$* up for doing something along these lines, please realize that this man caused many peoples lives to drastically change in an instant. If he didn't play a part in any of this, or he was a "mythical" figure" as some of you are saying, keep those comments to yourself. This man was just as responsible for the deaths of Americans as the men who drove the planes into the WTC and Pentagon.

As for the burial. I don't believe what we did was right, but I UNDERSTAND why we did it. We are not at war with Islam, we are at war with Extremism. If we don't honor the traditions of the Islamic faith, it makes the US look worse than we already do. However, the difference between regular Islamic people and Extremist Islam is that followers of the Islamic faith should understand if we don't follow traditions on this one, on the world's most dangerous man, he doesn't deserve tradition burial because any follower of God, Allah, whatever, understand that you don't carry out the attacks that this man did.

This.
All very true
BUT 

I really don't see how the US thinks it has the moral high ground when they, though for example installing and financing puppet regimes, have been responsible for as much (if not more) death and destruction as Bin Laden.

What's the difference if it's a guy in a cave financing terrorists acts or a government (secretly) funding a dictatorship. Only difference is that the government moves in silence and the terrorist acts are much more "spectacular" (geared towards media coverage if you will). You could even argue (theoretically) that the US is much more cowardly in this respect, because it hides it's dealings in the shadows.

Don't get me wrong, I do not condone either of the examples I just gave, but it makes me sick to my stomach to hear some people talking about the "ah did you see how the muslims were dancing in the street after 9-11, so disrespectful" (also then assuming ALL muslims feel the same) and then pretty much turn around and do exactly the same when they hear Bin Laden's been killed. 

These types of threads are very entertaining to me.

You have 2 types of responses in this thread:

1) funny gifs, images, and wordplay on the situation

2) you have people that don't know jack *!%$ about the situation and they just post just to post.

very entertaining reading I must say chaps.

If he's dead...good, if he's not dead and this was a sham then I am dissapoint but as far as where I stand...anything that involves the president/government is open to speculation.

These types of threads are very entertaining to me.

You have 2 types of responses in this thread:

1) funny gifs, images, and wordplay on the situation

2) you have people that don't know jack *!%$ about the situation and they just post just to post.

very entertaining reading I must say chaps.

If he's dead...good, if he's not dead and this was a sham then I am dissapoint but as far as where I stand...anything that involves the president/government is open to speculation.

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Pentagon has pictures....I heard a report this morning on the radio.  Do you honestly think that they would kill Bin Laden and have ZERO evidence that they did so?  The pictures will be released in due time.  THAT will shut the mouth of the conspiracy theorists and doubters. 

Reading about the operation was amazing.  40 minutes in/out....and there were NO US casualties.  The fact that this has been kept under wraps since August is
eek.gif
  Even folks in the White House were kept in the dark under the fear that if information came out, the operation might have been compromised. 

Obviously this helps Obama's re-election push, but this is great news.  And for the fear mongers out there....we were at just as much of a security threat when Bin laden was alive as he is now dead.  Nothing has changed.  There's gonna be some other dude to step in his place. 

The brainwashing is insane...

Another one.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sales of tin foil are going to be up 300% today.
GetThisMoney don't even waste your time man. The facts are right there plain as day, if people choose to ignore the obvious then so be it.

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Pentagon has pictures....I heard a report this morning on the radio.  Do you honestly think that they would kill Bin Laden and have ZERO evidence that they did so?  The pictures will be released in due time.  THAT will shut the mouth of the conspiracy theorists and doubters. 

Reading about the operation was amazing.  40 minutes in/out....and there were NO US casualties.  The fact that this has been kept under wraps since August is
eek.gif
  Even folks in the White House were kept in the dark under the fear that if information came out, the operation might have been compromised. 

Obviously this helps Obama's re-election push, but this is great news.  And for the fear mongers out there....we were at just as much of a security threat when Bin laden was alive as he is now dead.  Nothing has changed.  There's gonna be some other dude to step in his place. 

The brainwashing is insane...

Another one.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sales of tin foil are going to be up 300% today.
GetThisMoney don't even waste your time man. The facts are right there plain as day, if people choose to ignore the obvious then so be it.

So if he's not dead you really just think he won't release a new video to the press??
laugh.gif

Y'all need Obama to drag him across the white house lawn by his sandle straps to believe it?
laugh.gif
they've already said there is phographic and DNA proof...

All conspiracy theorists expect to be granted top secret Clearence....

So if he's not dead you really just think he won't release a new video to the press??
laugh.gif

Y'all need Obama to drag him across the white house lawn by his sandle straps to believe it?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Well if they said it then i don't need to see it........

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Well if they said it then i don't need to see it........

Let me just gather some facts:

1) Osama was "hiding" in a mansion 8x the size of surrounding houses for 6 years in Pakistan

2) A helicopter crashed into this mansion

3) There was an intense exchange of gun fire

4) We picked up his body and flew it out

5) Not a single U.S. casualty

6) We confirmed it was him by pictures and eye-witness accounts from people living inside the compound

7) We buried him at sea less than twelve hours after this all went down

1+2+3+4+5+6+7 = don't add up

Back
Top Bottom