Osama Bin Laden is dead

Let me just gather some facts:

1) Osama was "hiding" in a mansion 8x the size of surrounding houses for 6 years in Pakistan

2) A helicopter crashed into this mansion

3) There was an intense exchange of gun fire

4) We picked up his body and flew it out

5) Not a single U.S. casualty

6) We confirmed it was him by pictures and eye-witness accounts from people living inside the compound

7) We buried him at sea less than twelve hours after this all went down

1+2+3+4+5+6+7 = don't add up

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

So if he's not dead you really just think he won't release a new video to the press??
laugh.gif

Y'all need Obama to drag him across the white house lawn by his sandle straps to believe it?
laugh.gif
they've already said there is phographic and DNA proof...

All conspiracy theorists expect to be granted top secret Clearence....

the issue is not if he died yesterday or today or whatever.

the issue is if Osama has already been dead for 2-5 years now added the fact that the US don't know anything about his existence (whether he is alive or dead and when he died) simply means that the war in afghanistan and the war on terror is perpetuated on false pretenses i.e. to capture bin laden etc.

that is the issue.

So if he's not dead you really just think he won't release a new video to the press??
laugh.gif

Y'all need Obama to drag him across the white house lawn by his sandle straps to believe it?
laugh.gif

the issue is if Osama has already been dead for 2-5 years now added the fact that the US don't know anything about his existence (whether he is alive or dead and when he died) simply means that the war in afghanistan and the war on terror is perpetuated on false pretenses i.e. to capture bin laden etc.

that is the issue.

Originally Posted by copped

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

that is the issue.

No, that is the NEW issue, brought up over the last couple pages.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by copped

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

that is the issue.

No, that is the NEW issue, brought up over the last couple pages.
laugh.gif

The White House is "debating" on whether or not to release the photos taken "yesterday." They are also claiming that his DNA has been confirmed with 99.9% accuracy.

The White House is "debating" on whether or not to release the photos taken "yesterday." They are also claiming that his DNA has been confirmed with 99.9% accuracy.

The Navy Seals that conducted this operation yesterday could have been giving live feeds on the internet from their helmet cams of them entering the mansion and shooting Bin Laden and some of you dudes still wouldn't believe it was Osama Bin Laden that they killed. 

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

why would they pay this dude any respect at all? damn let us see his body and throw it in a dump after.  

This is eaxctly what i'm thinking. Why should they pay him respect by honoring his way of life by burying him? Osama hated the Americans way of life and was responsible for the deaths of 1000's of Americans so why honor his way of life and respect him by burying him the way his religion believed he should be buried?THey say he's been buried in less than 24 hours after hsi death just to brainwash Americans into thinking he was just killed during Obamas time as president when in fact he's already been dead for years now. Perhaps he's been cremated years ago his body in ashes and we'll NEVER see a picture of Osama Bin Laden dead. NEVER.

I don't know what to believe. I thought he died back in 2001 due to his illness and kidney dyalisis. He was very ill.

From the beginning, the objective was to use 9/11 as a pretext for operating the first phase of the Middle East War, which consisted of the occupation and invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq. A large scale was theater is never planned in a short and sudden amount of time or a matter of a couple of weeks. It had been decided well in advance of 9/11.

It was only within hours of the attacks that Osama was quickly identified as the mastermind and architect of 9/11. Right after, the War on Terrorism was declared. Lies and full of media disinformation went into full gear. Using Osama as the main boogeyman to install fear into the populations in order for the Superpowers to gain control to extend their agendas in the name of National Security and for economic and imperialist expansions through war.

From the very outset and to this day, I think we will never officially know the full truth. To me, 9/11 was a pretext and justification to create this "outside enemy" and this War on Terrorism, as the cornerstone of the Bush administration's military doctrine, in order to invade Afghanistan and Iraq, not to mention to repeal the civil liberties and constitutional government in the U.S.

Without the bogeyman and this outside enemy, there could have been no War on Terrorism. The entire national security agenda would have had no leg to stand on and would have collapsed.Afterall, this man was a creation of the CIA.

Why did they not capture him alive and put him on trial like that Khaled dude? Would that have been to much of a spectacle? 

why would they pay this dude any respect at all? damn let us see his body and throw it in a dump after.  

This is eaxctly what i'm thinking. Why should they pay him respect by honoring his way of life by burying him? Osama hated the Americans way of life and was responsible for the deaths of 1000's of Americans so why honor his way of life and respect him by burying him the way his religion believed he should be buried?THey say he's been buried in less than 24 hours after hsi death just to brainwash Americans into thinking he was just killed during Obamas time as president when in fact he's already been dead for years now. Perhaps he's been cremated years ago his body in ashes and we'll NEVER see a picture of Osama Bin Laden dead. NEVER.

I don't know what to believe. I thought he died back in 2001 due to his illness and kidney dyalisis. He was very ill.

From the beginning, the objective was to use 9/11 as a pretext for operating the first phase of the Middle East War, which consisted of the occupation and invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq. A large scale was theater is never planned in a short and sudden amount of time or a matter of a couple of weeks. It had been decided well in advance of 9/11.

It was only within hours of the attacks that Osama was quickly identified as the mastermind and architect of 9/11. Right after, the War on Terrorism was declared. Lies and full of media disinformation went into full gear. Using Osama as the main boogeyman to install fear into the populations in order for the Superpowers to gain control to extend their agendas in the name of National Security and for economic and imperialist expansions through war.

From the very outset and to this day, I think we will never officially know the full truth. To me, 9/11 was a pretext and justification to create this "outside enemy" and this War on Terrorism, as the cornerstone of the Bush administration's military doctrine, in order to invade Afghanistan and Iraq, not to mention to repeal the civil liberties and constitutional government in the U.S.

Without the bogeyman and this outside enemy, there could have been no War on Terrorism. The entire national security agenda would have had no leg to stand on and would have collapsed.Afterall, this man was a creation of the CIA.

Why did they not capture him alive and put him on trial like that Khaled dude? Would that have been to much of a spectacle? 

The Navy Seals that conducted this operation yesterday could have been giving live feeds on the internet from their helmet cams of them entering the mansion and shooting Bin Laden and some of you dudes still wouldn't believe it was Osama Bin Laden that they killed. 

Originally Posted by Deuce King

laugh.gif
bin laden would have to be wearing one of those stick on "hello my name is... Osama" tags... Then it'd be cool.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

laugh.gif
bin laden would have to be wearing one of those stick on "hello my name is... Osama" tags... Then it'd be cool.

I expect things to fall apart fairly quickly. An announcement that we are at war with Pakistan should be coming in the next few days. An act of terror is sure to follow that announcement. This will most likely be the start of the end, even though this "started" a long, long time ago.

I expect things to fall apart fairly quickly. An announcement that we are at war with Pakistan should be coming in the next few days. An act of terror is sure to follow that announcement. This will most likely be the start of the end, even though this "started" a long, long time ago.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

/\ agree with much of this too and conflicted as well but...

we sent a seal team into known hostile territory... for the most wanted man on the planet... they were always only comin out with dead bodies... period

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

/\ agree with much of this too and conflicted as well but...

we sent a seal team into known hostile territory... for the most wanted man on the planet... they were always only comin out with dead bodies... period

Back
Top Bottom