Osama Bin Laden is dead

Originally Posted by CherryJ23

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

believe me or not but my girls friend has a fiancee that was there cause hes a marine and he texted her that they really got him and since they did they are set for life 

umm.... Navy SEALS did the raid...
girl's friend's fiancee....... right
o wow Im sorry Navy Seal whatever the point is he was there and was part of the capture of Osama like I said believe me or not. I swear these NTers
30t6p3b.gif
The military team that killed Osama Bin Laden is an elite special forces group unofficially called Seal Team 6.
Officially, the team's name is classified and not available to the public, technically there is no team 6. A Tier-One counter-terrorism force similar to the Army's elusive Delta group, Team 6's mission rarely make it to paper much less the newspaper.

It shows how important the publicity about Bin Laden's killing is to the U.S. that this morning, Team 6 is front page news.

The members of Team 6 are all "black" operatives. They exist outside military protocol, engage in operations that are at the highest level of classification and often outside the boundaries of international law. To maintain plausible deniability in case they are caught, records of black operations are rarely, if ever, kept.

There are no names available for current Team 6 members, but the CIA does recruit heavily from their numbers for their Special Operations Group, so it makes sense that they were chosen to work with the CIA on this mission.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

believe me or not but my girls friend has a fiancee that was there cause hes a marine and he texted her that they really got him and since they did they are set for life 

o wow Im sorry Navy Seal whatever the point is he was there and was part of the capture of Osama like I said believe me or not. I swear these NTers
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
The military team that killed Osama Bin Laden is an elite special forces group unofficially called Seal Team 6.
Officially, the team's name is classified and not available to the public, technically there is no team 6. A Tier-One counter-terrorism force similar to the Army's elusive Delta group, Team 6's mission rarely make it to paper much less the newspaper.

It shows how important the publicity about Bin Laden's killing is to the U.S. that this morning, Team 6 is front page news.

The members of Team 6 are all "black" operatives. They exist outside military protocol, engage in operations that are at the highest level of classification and often outside the boundaries of international law. To maintain plausible deniability in case they are caught, records of black operations are rarely, if ever, kept.

There are no names available for current Team 6 members, but the CIA does recruit heavily from their numbers for their Special Operations Group, so it makes sense that they were chosen to work with the CIA on this mission.

im not sure if this was posted, but its interesting to see the reactions from heads of states and official world wide...

http://english.aljazeera....5/20115241936984209.html

just to highlight a few;

Ehsanullah Ehsan - Pakistani Taliban spokesman

If he has been martyred, we will avenge his death and launch attacks against American and Pakistani governments and their security forces.

Elias Jaua - Venezuelan vice president

It is surprising to see how normal crime and killing has become and how it is celebrated by imperial governments, although they maintain respect.

Now, the death of any individual independent of what they are accused of - not only Osama bin Laden - but the president and the family of presidents are openly celebrated by the heads of the governments that bomb them.

I believe that in the first place it is an ethical question from the human point of view to celebrate death as an instrument of resolution of a problem.

and of course,

George W Bush - former US president

This momentous achievement marks a victory for America, for people who seek peace around the world, and for all those who lost loved ones on September 11, 2001.

The fight against terror goes on, but tonight America has sent an unmistakable message: No matter how long it takes, justice will be done.

gaddafi
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

That dude who was in Pakistan, tweeting about helicopters landing and stuff is also part of the cover-up. He was planted there.
651445213.png

Commit that.

im not sure if this was posted, but its interesting to see the reactions from heads of states and official world wide...

http://english.aljazeera....5/20115241936984209.html

just to highlight a few;

Ehsanullah Ehsan - Pakistani Taliban spokesman

If he has been martyred, we will avenge his death and launch attacks against American and Pakistani governments and their security forces.

Elias Jaua - Venezuelan vice president

It is surprising to see how normal crime and killing has become and how it is celebrated by imperial governments, although they maintain respect.

Now, the death of any individual independent of what they are accused of - not only Osama bin Laden - but the president and the family of presidents are openly celebrated by the heads of the governments that bomb them.

I believe that in the first place it is an ethical question from the human point of view to celebrate death as an instrument of resolution of a problem.

and of course,

George W Bush - former US president

This momentous achievement marks a victory for America, for people who seek peace around the world, and for all those who lost loved ones on September 11, 2001.

The fight against terror goes on, but tonight America has sent an unmistakable message: No matter how long it takes, justice will be done.

gaddafi
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

30t6p3b.gif

GOT EM

That dude who was in Pakistan, tweeting about helicopters landing and stuff is also part of the cover-up. He was planted there.
651445213.png

Commit that.

30t6p3b.gif

GOT EM

30t6p3b.gif

Checkmate.

30t6p3b.gif

Checkmate.

Originally Posted by nestasprotege

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

SMH at people saying "its the highest honor to be buried early."  It is a prescription of Islamic law.
And THIS my friends is the biggest problem I have with the situation. If you follow Islamic Law, to say we aren't at war with Islam is complete nonsense. You can't have it one way when it's convenient for you and another way when it isn't. I understand mitigating backlash, but it is just simply illogical to do so otherwise. The premise of our position is that Osama DOES NOT represent Muslims. But yet, we are giving him a proper burial?

There is 0 chance that Osama is buried at sea right now. If we did capture him (yesterday, last year, whenever) he's in the same place the aliens are, shielded from the eyes of mostly everyone except the governmental elite.
Settle down. This is no different from allowing Timothy McVeigh his last rites or something similar. Methinks you have some other underlying reasons behind your rancor.

Originally Posted by nestasprotege

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

SMH at people saying "its the highest honor to be buried early."  It is a prescription of Islamic law.
And THIS my friends is the biggest problem I have with the situation. If you follow Islamic Law, to say we aren't at war with Islam is complete nonsense. You can't have it one way when it's convenient for you and another way when it isn't. I understand mitigating backlash, but it is just simply illogical to do so otherwise. The premise of our position is that Osama DOES NOT represent Muslims. But yet, we are giving him a proper burial?

There is 0 chance that Osama is buried at sea right now. If we did capture him (yesterday, last year, whenever) he's in the same place the aliens are, shielded from the eyes of mostly everyone except the governmental elite.
Settle down. This is no different from allowing Timothy McVeigh his last rites or something similar. Methinks you have some other underlying reasons behind your rancor.

word no pics?,, its leaves us with some doubt,, look what happen with letty i thought she was dead all this time,

word no pics?,, its leaves us with some doubt,, look what happen with letty i thought she was dead all this time,

The United States Government is so intricate and intelligent, you would think people would understand this simple concept with all the technology we have:

If this was a cover up, ie. this was planned, you don't think the US Government would do whatever it takes to create a photo to share with the people? The Government isn't THAT stupid guys...if it was a cover up you better believe they would have evidence/proof of a body to back it up. 

You people make me laugh with this conspiracy %%!%, like Obama just decided at 11:30 last night to go on national television to say we killed Osama. If it's a planned cover up in a technology savy world we live in there would be a pic.

In fact if a pic was released so quickly, I'd actually be more skeptical.  

We haven't seen pictures yet most likely because this is less than 24 hours old. Give it some time, I bet they will surface...Sadaam's pics didn't come out immediately, few hours afterwards I believe. And Sadaam wasn't caught dead, he was alive. He also didn't mastermind the attack of Sept. 11th. Osama's killing is much more classified and most likely will be much more emotional for many to handle.

The United States Government is so intricate and intelligent, you would think people would understand this simple concept with all the technology we have:

If this was a cover up, ie. this was planned, you don't think the US Government would do whatever it takes to create a photo to share with the people? The Government isn't THAT stupid guys...if it was a cover up you better believe they would have evidence/proof of a body to back it up. 

You people make me laugh with this conspiracy %%!%, like Obama just decided at 11:30 last night to go on national television to say we killed Osama. If it's a planned cover up in a technology savy world we live in there would be a pic.

In fact if a pic was released so quickly, I'd actually be more skeptical.  

We haven't seen pictures yet most likely because this is less than 24 hours old. Give it some time, I bet they will surface...Sadaam's pics didn't come out immediately, few hours afterwards I believe. And Sadaam wasn't caught dead, he was alive. He also didn't mastermind the attack of Sept. 11th. Osama's killing is much more classified and most likely will be much more emotional for many to handle.

While I dont consider myself a conspiracy type of person. I dont think bin laden is dead...yet. I'm inclined to believe they got him on a battleship beating the holy hell out of him for info and when they are done they'll kill him and throw him overboard.

just a thought

While I dont consider myself a conspiracy type of person. I dont think bin laden is dead...yet. I'm inclined to believe they got him on a battleship beating the holy hell out of him for info and when they are done they'll kill him and throw him overboard.

just a thought

Back
Top Bottom