Osama Bin Laden is dead

The level of uncertainty and distrust of the government are putting people on edge. This is going to get out of hand before it really even starts...

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

LOL @ people still using the word "mansion"

After seeing it, even the people on the news have changed their wording by calling it a "compound"

It's a 3 story shack, so stop saying Osama was chilling in a mansion
roll.gif
Really tho, but aye its a mansion compared to the rest of the city.  

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

LOL @ people still using the word "mansion"

After seeing it, even the people on the news have changed their wording by calling it a "compound"

It's a 3 story shack, so stop saying Osama was chilling in a mansion
roll.gif
Really tho, but aye its a mansion compared to the rest of the city.  

From the press conference that just happened it isn't a question of will they release the pictures, the question is what/when they release.

The chief counterterrorism advisor to U.S said that they WILL release evidence to eliminate any doubt that who they killed was Osama whether it's pictures or DNA evidence.

From the press conference that just happened it isn't a question of will they release the pictures, the question is what/when they release.

The chief counterterrorism advisor to U.S said that they WILL release evidence to eliminate any doubt that who they killed was Osama whether it's pictures or DNA evidence.

I think if / when the pictures of his bodied are let out for the world to see.. people will still question it regardless.

bin-laden-dead-2011bin-laden-deadbin-laden-killedladen-dead-or-aliveladen-deadosama-bin-laden-bodyosama-bin-laden-body-foundosama-bin-laden-body-703725.jpg

THIS picture  had twitter goin crazy, and its just a weak %!% PS

I think if / when the pictures of his bodied are let out for the world to see.. people will still question it regardless.

bin-laden-dead-2011bin-laden-deadbin-laden-killedladen-dead-or-aliveladen-deadosama-bin-laden-bodyosama-bin-laden-body-foundosama-bin-laden-body-703725.jpg

THIS picture  had twitter goin crazy, and its just a weak %!% PS

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

Anyone else think this is a story to distract us from the fact the US could be defaulting on its debt this month?

this is the first time i'm hearing about this.

Anyone else think this is a story to distract us from the fact the US could be defaulting on its debt this month?

this is the first time i'm hearing about this.

word...our account is gonna goto collections
eyes.gif

believe me or not but my girls friend has a fiancee that was there cause hes a marine and he texted her that they really got him and since they did they are set for life 

believe me or not but my girls friend has a fiancee that was there cause hes a marine and he texted her that they really got him and since they did they are set for life 

word...our account is gonna goto collections
eyes.gif

When we have wrongly convicted inmates freed via DNA testing, NT rejoices.

When the US verified Osama's body via DNA, some people here still don't believe it.

'We need pics!'

Yepp, the USA is risking their reputation, by conjuring up one mass conspiracy concerning OBL's death. They were smart, too. Making a worldwide announcement at 1130PM on a Sunday night, to make it more believable. I mean, a prime time news announcement would make it too obvious
eyes.gif

When the US verified Osama's body via DNA, some people here still don't believe it.

'We need pics!'

Yepp, the USA is risking their reputation, by conjuring up one mass conspiracy concerning OBL's death. They were smart, too. Making a worldwide announcement at 1130PM on a Sunday night, to make it more believable. I mean, a prime time news announcement would make it too obvious
eyes.gif

That dude who was in Pakistan, tweeting about helicopters landing and stuff is also part of the cover-up. He was planted there.

That dude who was in Pakistan, tweeting about helicopters landing and stuff is also part of the cover-up. He was planted there.

Originally Posted by franchise3

'We need pics!'

eyes.gif

NO MAMES GUEY.

Originally Posted by franchise3

'We need pics!'

eyes.gif

NO MAMES GUEY.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--Its like in a movie. If you dont see dude is dead, he aint dead.
--I'll take it as it is though and accept it. With a grain of salt.
word? 

Originally Posted by CherryJ23

umm.... Navy SEALS did the raid...
girl's friend's fiancee....... right

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--Its like in a movie. If you dont see dude is dead, he aint dead.
--I'll take it as it is though and accept it. With a grain of salt.
word? 

Originally Posted by CherryJ23

umm.... Navy SEALS did the raid...
girl's friend's fiancee....... right

Back
Top Bottom