Osama Bin Laden is dead

According to MSNBC President Obama had a live feed at The White House yesterday when the Navy Seals invaded the compound/mansion.   

According to MSNBC President Obama had a live feed at The White House yesterday when the Navy Seals invaded the compound/mansion.   

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

SMH at people saying "its the highest honor to be buried early."  It is a prescription of Islamic law.
And THIS my friends is the biggest problem I have with the situation. If you follow Islamic Law, to say we aren't at war with Islam is complete nonsense. You can't have it one way when it's convenient for you and another way when it isn't. I understand mitigating backlash, but it is just simply illogical to do so otherwise. The premise of our position is that Osama DOES NOT represent Muslims. But yet, we are giving him a proper burial?

There is 0 chance that Osama is buried at sea right now. If we did capture him (yesterday, last year, whenever) he's in the same place the aliens are, shielded from the eyes of mostly everyone except the governmental elite.

SMH at people saying "its the highest honor to be buried early."  It is a prescription of Islamic law.
And THIS my friends is the biggest problem I have with the situation. If you follow Islamic Law, to say we aren't at war with Islam is complete nonsense. You can't have it one way when it's convenient for you and another way when it isn't. I understand mitigating backlash, but it is just simply illogical to do so otherwise. The premise of our position is that Osama DOES NOT represent Muslims. But yet, we are giving him a proper burial?

There is 0 chance that Osama is buried at sea right now. If we did capture him (yesterday, last year, whenever) he's in the same place the aliens are, shielded from the eyes of mostly everyone except the governmental elite.

the hell with giving him a proper burial, i wish they woulda brought him back alive and tortured him and chop him up into little pieces, then flush him down the toliet. that's the only burial proper enough for him.

the hell with giving him a proper burial, i wish they woulda brought him back alive and tortured him and chop him up into little pieces, then flush him down the toliet. that's the only burial proper enough for him.

^
i was wondering about the dude on twitter too

tweeting in english?

^
i was wondering about the dude on twitter too

tweeting in english?

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--Its like in a movie. If you dont see dude is dead, he aint dead.
--I'll take it as it is though and accept it. With a grain of salt.

Nate dogg is still alive!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--Its like in a movie. If you dont see dude is dead, he aint dead.
--I'll take it as it is though and accept it. With a grain of salt.

Nate dogg is still alive!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Deuce King

I hope it leaks somehow.

I hope it leaks somehow.

Originally Posted by nestasprotege

1. lol@governmental elite.....(/palin)
2. Giving him a proper burial according to his religion = America respects all religious beliefs, even those of criminals

1. lol@governmental elite.....(/palin)
2. Giving him a proper burial according to his religion = America respects all religious beliefs, even those of criminals

Originally Posted by Hyper

I hope it leaks somehow.
would be dope.

Originally Posted by Hyper

I hope it leaks somehow.
would be dope.

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

Originally Posted by CherryJ23

believe me or not but my girls friend has a fiancee that was there cause hes a marine and he texted her that they really got him and since they did they are set for life 

umm.... Navy SEALS did the raid...
girl's friend's fiancee....... right
o wow Im sorry Navy Seal whatever the point is he was there and was part of the capture of Osama like I said believe me or not. I swear these NTers
30t6p3b.gif

He does not represent Muslims, but he still is a Muslim.

laugh.gif
@ 0 percent chance that Osama is buried at sea right now. Again, where are you going to bury him? No country wanted him buried in their backyard.

believe me or not but my girls friend has a fiancee that was there cause hes a marine and he texted her that they really got him and since they did they are set for life 

o wow Im sorry Navy Seal whatever the point is he was there and was part of the capture of Osama like I said believe me or not. I swear these NTers
30t6p3b.gif

He does not represent Muslims, but he still is a Muslim.

laugh.gif
@ 0 percent chance that Osama is buried at sea right now. Again, where are you going to bury him? No country wanted him buried in their backyard.

30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom