"OTHER BRAND" - RUNNING shoe thread - asics, saucony, new balance, hoka one one, adidas, reebok, brooks, altra, skechers, etc...

My most anticipated shoes that are upcoming are the Deviate Nitro 2, Magic Speed 2 and Adios Pro 3. I had a really good workout in the Metaspeed Sky last week and the idea of a Sky+ is growing on me as a possible marathon option.

Looks like the same midsole/outsole setup as v1, but probably slightly lighter upper...

I can't get over how big the midsole looks in photos or even real life. That said, running in them is a surreal experience. I wish my ankles were a little stronger (need to work on that!), I'd use it a lot more. Nothing feels quite as effortless as the Prime X once you're locked in a pace.

I can't get over how big the midsole looks in photos or even real life. That said, running in them is a surreal experience. I wish my ankles were a little stronger (need to work on that!), I'd use it a lot more. Nothing feels quite as effortless as the Prime X once you're locked in a pace.
Man I wish I had some confidence that my ankles could handle them. They look so fun!

MRBW MRBW No idea. As far I can see, nobody else except Drew from weartester who already have them on hand. I really hope the new Bondi 8 would offer softer cushion. Their Arahi 5 hit the sweet spot on that.

Looks like it could be a while. No rush, still enjoying my Bondi L taupe for casual, that's my only experience with the Bondi and I dig it, it's a good walking about shoe.

Found a sports store with the endorphin speed 3 in the black/goldstruck colourway, hopefully it’s actually in stock and can try these out in a few days.

There should be a pop up offering 10% discount on first orders too.

89464F54-07CC-4988-80EF-2ACE3FAD0114.png

Found a sports store with the endorphin speed 3 in the black/goldstruck colourway, hopefully it’s actually in stock and can try these out in a few days.

There should be a pop up offering 10% discount on first orders too.

89464F54-07CC-4988-80EF-2ACE3FAD0114.png

Thanks. It seems the forefoot area looks wider than the ES2, which what I'm looking forward to.

Man so many shoes that I'm interested this year.

Thanks. It seems the forefoot area looks wider than the ES2, which what I'm looking forward to.

I feel the same. We're living in a golden era of running shoes all sparked by the original Vaporfly! It took the other companies a few years to come up with worthy competitors and for the high-end tech to trickle down the product lines but if my only complaint is that shoes I want are coming out faster than I can get through them, that's a good thing (except for how much I'm spending on shoes each year, even with discounts, rewards, etc. :wow:)

Me too, a wider toebox is always welcome. Interested in seeing how the plate in it differs from the current model.

Me too, a wider toebox is always welcome. Interested in seeing how the plate in it differs from the current model.

toebox and base feels a wider and provides a nice stable ride. plate is still nylon so isn’t as rigid as the CF, and honestly barely feel much of it until you hit those quicker paces which is nice since they work really nice as a daily shoe if needed

on other news, the novablast 3 is officially leaked out and being sent to testers now and super excited for that full FF blast+ midsole. might have to load up on them since rumor is they’re killing the line and having a sorta hybrid shoe under the nimbus 25

Nice insights, appreciate it.
Just got the notification about the review with BITR. Will give it a watch in a moment.
Hoping those drop soon. Then it's just Rebel V3 and More V4 I'm really after. And Magic Speed 2 of course. Who am I kidding the list goes on!

Nice insights, appreciate it.
Just got the notification about the review with BITR. Will give it a watch in a moment.
Hoping those drop soon. Then it's just Rebel V3 and More V4 I'm really after. And Magic Speed 2 of course. Who am I kidding the list goes on!

sept 1 for the novas but yeah just when you think the list is done, there comes something out of the blue that reels you back in :lol:

Back
Top Bottom