"OTHER BRAND" - RUNNING shoe thread - asics, saucony, new balance, hoka one one, adidas, reebok, brooks, altra, skechers, etc...

First miles knocked out in the 1080v12. I appreciate the extra 2mm of stack and the more normal heel NB gave. This one is firmly in the easy cruiser category, it has a very relaxed personality on the run but should be able to chew up miles for my upcoming marathon training block
03789AF5-5924-460E-86DC-ADA6FED30FEE.jpeg

Lol actually Im hoping you could provide a feedback. Tempting to grab Boston 10 since they're on discount on RW.

great workout shoe at discount. does require a break in period to soften up the lightstrike, but gets better each run. heavy shoe but it rolls real well when i pick up the pace

it’s definitely a hit or miss though since i feel like this shoe caters towards a specific running style/mechanic that im fortunate enough to have work for me

ASICS is stepping it up with their cws! :emoji_fire:

They’re really doing fantastic overall. I ran a tempo in the Magic Speed tonight and had 2 runners at stoplights ask me what I was wearing because they looked cool! Normally nobody pays my shoes any mind 🤣 Sidenote, it’s been a few months since I’ve run in them and man, what a fun shoe. Magic Speed 2 with FF Blast+ going to be coming hard for the Endorphin Speed as the best plated trainer!

They’re really doing fantastic overall. I ran a tempo in the Magic Speed tonight and had 2 runners at stoplights ask me what I was wearing because they looked cool! Normally nobody pays my shoes any mind 🤣 Sidenote, it’s been a few months since I’ve run in them and man, what a fun shoe. Magic Speed 2 with FF Blast+ going to be coming hard for the Endorphin Speed as the best plated trainer!

gonna have to hold till i can try the magic speed 2, but from what i can say with ES3, it’s gonna be one tough shoe to beat for daily usage and tempos

I’m quite excited for the Speed 3 too, reading that it’s become more stable is highly appealing to me and one of the reasons I prefer the Endorphin Pro to the Speed

can’t share much more info, but the speed 3 is definitely more stable and has a wider base that i think those who need a stability shoe should find these fairly runnable in. additionally the foam feels very nice and suited for a wide range of paces

saucony really hit it out of the park again with the new endorphin line up

can’t share much more info, but the speed 3 is definitely more stable and has a wider base that i think those who need a stability shoe should find these fairly runnable in. additionally the foam feels very nice and suited for a wide range of paces

saucony really hit it out of the park again with the new endorphin line up
Is it still a July ETA?

seems like pairs are slowly being started to get sent out for reviews so unless there’s some major setback with supply chain, they should still be on track for July

personally waiting for the new triumph so i’m hoping nothing changes in their release schedule
Yeah I feel like everyone’s releases has been pushed back significantly — heard that NB is pushing Rebel v3 release till 09/01. So hopefully I’ll be enjoying the ES3 before then haha.

Was looking for a long run shoe to train for the fall. Settled on Some Triumph 19's. Had Pegasus and a few endorphins. speeds v1 and v2 last year.

Saw a few reviews, but looking for real world experience. Any quick comments would be great. Lots of "meh" reviews out there.

I'm probably half a season late, but i like getting sales as new ones are coming out.

www.believeintherun.com

Back
Top Bottom