"OTHER BRAND" - RUNNING shoe thread - asics, saucony, new balance, hoka one one, adidas, reebok, brooks, altra, skechers, etc...

Vizipro Endorphin Pro 3's for $135 and Speed 3's for $102 with code 25CW-THX22-1SHBT (and 15% Rakuten)

Vizipro Endorphin Pro 3's for $135 and Speed 3's for $102 with code 25CW-THX22-1SHBT (and 15% Rakuten)

Any idea when this code ends?

Rakuten came out strongggg this weekend. Had 17% on matches, 20% on GameStop, 20% on adidas.

My biggest complain would be the overuse branding. :rolleyes
Screenshot 2022-11-30 at 10-46-10 B E L I E V E In The Run (@believeintherun) • Instagram phot...png

No matter Hoka claims their shoes are softer, they are still on the firmer side IMO. Still gonna try Clifton 9. I am hoping they have new Rincon or Arahi?
In the vid she says no new Rincon in 2023, no mention of Arahi.

So far, liking the NB SC Trainer V2 and both the Hoka Transport & NB Hierro sustainable for casual lol

Just picked up the Asics Superblast from Sportshoes here in UK. There's a 15% code ASICS15 which gives a 31.50 discount which reduces the sting a bit lol

For the holiday season....never tried them but I'm intrigued....

Anything on Adidas 2023? Want to give them a try since I just received entry into Berlin for next year.
Did New Balance this year for NYC (Trainer + elite)

Back
Top Bottom