"OTHER BRAND" - RUNNING shoe thread - asics, saucony, new balance, hoka one one, adidas, reebok, brooks, altra, skechers, etc...

Saucony Watermelons....

Anything on Adidas 2023? Want to give them a try since I just received entry into Berlin for next year.
Did New Balance this year for NYC (Trainer + elite)
There's a new Prime X Strung (which looks amazing), Takumi Sen 9, trail shoes, etc., but haven't seen anything on the next Adios Pro.

If I ever learned anything from past years, I'd wait to buy any new upcoming Adidas or Saucony. Most likely they'll have some discounts even on new models.

Anything on Adidas 2023? Want to give them a try since I just received entry into Berlin for next year.
Did New Balance this year for NYC (Trainer + elite)
Someone posted a story about the adios pro 4 on one of the manniquens at TRE, but it wasn't finalized and that they were still tinkering with the foam composition percentage. Looks pretty similar to the 3's.

Someone posted a story about the adios pro 4 on one of the manniquens at TRE, but it wasn't finalized and that they were still tinkering with the foam composition percentage. Looks pretty similar to the 3's.

Attachments

• Adios Pro 4-1.png
    Adios Pro 4-1.png
    667.3 KB · Views: 122
  • Adios Pro 4.png
    Adios Pro 4.png
    587.8 KB · Views: 428
Midsole shaping looks almost identical to the 3. Curious if they tinker with the Lightstrike Pro density/bounciness.

Deviate Nitro 2 $96 with code PUMAFAM. This is a REALLY good shoe.

Ended up actually buying a pair of the Norda x Ciele 001s as I found a place with 25% off for Black Friday. They look nice, feel good, feel very sturdy and well made. Only complaint is I'm getting some pain around my achilles on the left foot because there isn't much padding at the back, but otherwise very happy with the pick up.

IMG_0100.jpg

I picked these up as well, really wanted to like them and it's a banging colourway but returned them in the end as I didn't find the upper very comfortable. Might give them another go when they have a 002!

Hmmm....interesting, anyone own the Salomons? How comfortable are they? They look stiff albeit, it's definitely a technical sneaker, not so much a lifestyle sneaker. I hate to compare with NB's but so far, by far NB's have been the standard for comfort or as Foamer Simpson says "certified cozy boy" sneakers.

Slightly off-topic but man I wish Ciele would just make larger caps. Putting an adjustable strap on them makes absolutely no difference if the rest of the cap is completely inflexible.

Slightly off-topic but man I wish Ciele would just make larger caps. Putting an adjustable strap on them makes absolutely no difference if the rest of the cap is completely inflexible.
I've officially retired all my ciele hats because of this. Great for the first month or two of wears. Then they shrink even while hang dry and the shape gets all warped.

Back
Top Bottom