"OTHER BRAND" - RUNNING shoe thread - asics, saucony, new balance, hoka one one, adidas, reebok, brooks, altra, skechers, etc...

Upcoming Saucony trainer, Saucony Idling :nerd:

Another upcoming daily trainer shoes, Asics "Nimbus 25" seems promising, especially if it's comparable to NB More v4

Superblast fits the same as the NB3 for me, TTS. Have been enjoying them. They're a real treat for the feet.

live on the kith app
Screenshot_20221223_113045.jpg

AMEX has an offer of $15 off $75 that ends on 12/31/22. That stacked with the med code is a sweet deal!

Considering the SuperBlast at $95 before taxes.

It’s a good shoe. Overpriced at MSRP and doesn’t perform like a plated shoe but it’s very bouncy and incredibly protective with 45mm of FF Turbo stack. My legs felt amazing and not fatigued at all after using it for a long run last week.

5F955B98-1747-44DD-9285-A3F73EA12468.jpeg

Last edited:
It’s a good shoe. Overpriced at MSRP and doesn’t perform like a plated shoe but it’s very bouncy and incredibly protective with 45mm of FF Turbo stack. My legs felt amazing and not fatigued at all after using it for a long run last week.

Just ordered a pair today from a Xmas gift card. Hoping it’ll work for weekender 10 milers at marathon pace, or slower if need be. What’s its range of paces for you?

It felt great for me from warming up at an 8:30, to marathon pace (7:45/mile) and even a bit quicker on a long run. The big thing for me was noticing how effortless it was holding marathon pace. Be warned, it is a little stiff and firm out of the box, but seemed to break in after a few miles as the bounce became more and more apparent

How's the sizing compared to the Metaspeed Sky+ / Edge+ or the Original Metaspeed Sky? What sizes did you opt for in those compared to the SBs?

FWIW, I thought the NovaBlast 3s ran long.

How's the sizing compared to the Metaspeed Sky+ / Edge+ or the Original Metaspeed Sky? What sizes did you opt for in those compared to the SBs?

FWIW, I thought the NovaBlast 3s ran long.

A bit longer than the Sky/Edge+. Sizing feels about the same as the Novablast 3 to my foot. I’m an 11.5 in all of them, 12 in the OG Sky(which ran small) but given the Nova/Superblast are trainers, I’m ok with the more relaxed fit

Anyone interested in the superblast, just a heads up -- runs half size up
Agreed. I normally get every shoe in 9.5 and tried 9 and 9.5 in the SB; 9 fit me better.

Do they run long like the NovaBlast 3s? I felt like I could've gotten away with a 1/2 size smaller in those. Since I have narrow feet, my main concern is the length of the shoe.

I want to make my med code stacked with the AMEX worth it rather than ordering twice lol

Do they run long like the NovaBlast 3s? I felt like I could've gotten away with a 1/2 size smaller in those. Since I have narrow feet, my main concern is the length of the shoe.

I want to make my med code stacked with the AMEX worth it rather than ordering twice lol
Haven't tried the NB3s on but I had the NB1 and it ran long. The Superblast runs long for me. When I asked for my normal size and they brought it out, it was obvious it was too long before I even put it on!

Back
Top Bottom