"OTHER BRAND" - RUNNING shoe thread - asics, saucony, new balance, hoka one one, adidas, reebok, brooks, altra, skechers, etc...

1622CF08-B1B6-431F-B3E1-B2F890274629.jpeg
Fresh

The North Face Flight VECTIV

The responsive trail shoe is both light and fast, and optimizes energy return by reducing impact by 10-percent with every stride. Boasting a 3D-molded heel counter for a precise fit, a 3D carbon-fiber plate underfoot and a responsive TPE footbed, the Flight VECTIV is designed for comfort and stability over long distances.

1611692266461.png

1611692275909.png

anyone here ever purchased anything from tracksmith?

just trying to figure out if their stuff runs small or large or wa.. cause i think i should probably go with a large, but i might be able to get away with a medium

IATT IATT

I have 2x of their Trackhouse Sweatshirts from a couple years ago, that are a small & XS, the small fits like a standard Nike small, & XS is like a more slim/fitted cut. I'm 5'7 123lbs.

As far as the quality & weight on it, it's top notch, & a heavier weight than most standard Nike or other brand sweatshirts. I really like the ribbed/stretchy side gussets.

i'm looking at their turnover tights..

i'm like right at the top/bottom of the sizes.. so trying see if i should just size up and play it safe

Well they are elastine waist, and appear to be a more form fitting polyester. I'm not an true outdoor runner, but I'm guessing you will be running without any other bottom base layer? Comfort is always priority #1, so go with your gut on this one...or just order both sizes so you don't have to wait to know if you made the right choice 😉 lol

They have liner ones

but was going go with the non liner ones and wear compression tights under

but I’m not a fan of anything that has that middle seams going.. tights or boxer briefs

I read their review this morning for these and the northface ones. Also watched a few videos. NF must have had and embargo on them until today. They all sold me on these over there NF ones.
Yeah the NF ones came out of nowhere and then there were like 15 reviews.

When are the release of those Saucony Icon collection?

they're officially starting the campaign for the jazz's anniversary as of this week but don't expect the icon collection to have its "official" drop from them until we see the kinvara 12 up for sale since its a part of that collection

and running warehouse said they don’t have any information

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom