"OTHER BRAND" - RUNNING shoe thread - asics, saucony, new balance, hoka one one, adidas, reebok, brooks, altra, skechers, etc...

I have two pairs that are both lined. I like them so much I ordered two pairs of the lined Reggie half tights to try out. They should be here in a few days.

but none of the half tights have that phone sized back pocket going, right?

I haven’t run in Adidas in awhile, but if they can keep the Boston 10 under $180, I think a lot of people will be interested:

if they can maintain the $120 price they will definitely not sell.
there are already too many good shoes you can get at or below $180 and i honestly can’t see them raising the price especially if you already have the adizero and adios pro at that pricepont

753DDB4C-0597-41A7-82EA-994697A61E82.jpeg

GOrun Speed Elite Hyper available for preorder (including half-sizes) at Running Warehouse

Size 13 Bo Kristensen Bo Kristensen

I definitely want to try the Rebel 2, but I think they're going to be too unstable for me, like the TC

I definitely want to try the Rebel 2, but I think they're going to be too unstable for me, like the TC
That is my concern. I haven't tried the TC, but the Nova Blast was a bouncy shoe that was too unstable for me and I ended up returning. I am sensitive to similar designs but something like the Peg Turbo 2 has worked well for me. Seeing the Rebel compared to it makes me think they may have a similar ride. Who knows though.

I've tried the Novablast and it was too unstable for me as well. Fun shoe though. I'll probably find out the hard way the Invincible is too unstable for me, which will really bum me out.

I've tried the Novablast and it was too unstable for me as well. Fun shoe though. I'll probably find out the hard way the Invincible is too unstable for me, which will really bum me out.
“Don’t you put that on me Ricky Bobby!!!”

H HK47 Do you own Asics Glideride? If you do, compared to Novablast or TC in terms stability?

Yep, I have a pair of Glideride. With respect to stability: GlideRide > TC > Novablast

The GlideRide is by no means a stability shoe, but it is more stable than the TC and Novas which are definitely UNstable (but fun!)

I have two pairs that are both lined. I like them so much I ordered two pairs of the lined Reggie half tights to try out. They should be here in a few days.

2 quick questions..

do the turnover tights have a drawstring?

and do the Reggie half tights have that phone back pocket?

And other than the stretchy laces the endorphin speeds are perfection

I really hate stretchy laces

2 quick questions..

do the turnover tights have a drawstring?

and do the Reggie half tights have that phone back pocket?
I just got the half tights in today. They are essentially the turnover tights cut off above the knee. Both have a zip pocket in back and no drawstring.

Back
Top Bottom