Ouija board. Anyone try it?

yall motha *$*!%## are crazy playing this +%++ 
laugh.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

laugh.gif
eek.gif

WORD. I'm already scary as #!$!. This @%!@ would put me in a mental institution.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

laugh.gif
eek.gif

WORD. I'm already scary as #!$!. This @%!@ would put me in a mental institution.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

after seeing Paranormal activity 1 and that thing lit on fire....hell no would i ever touch one of those.
You DO know the movie is fake, right? doesn't it say at the beginning that it's "based on a true story" or some bs vague disclaimer that gives them artistic license to do whatever they want with the story. the footage is NOT real. people will believe anything.. You still have nightmares about the Blair Witch Project, no?

after seeing Paranormal activity 1 and that thing lit on fire....hell no would i ever touch one of those.
You DO know the movie is fake, right? doesn't it say at the beginning that it's "based on a true story" or some bs vague disclaimer that gives them artistic license to do whatever they want with the story. the footage is NOT real. people will believe anything.. You still have nightmares about the Blair Witch Project, no?

My cousins and I played it when we were younger. To ask some questions about old relatives who died recently and what not.

You just gotta remember not to provoke the spirits in any way shape or form. There's no "auto suggestion" or forceful answers and inquiries. It just happens.

Needless to say, I haven't seen the game or feel the need to play the game since over a decade or so.

My cousins and I played it when we were younger. To ask some questions about old relatives who died recently and what not.

You just gotta remember not to provoke the spirits in any way shape or form. There's no "auto suggestion" or forceful answers and inquiries. It just happens.

Needless to say, I haven't seen the game or feel the need to play the game since over a decade or so.

Originally Posted by nine point five

chill son. i know the movie is fake but anything can happen. thats just some stuff id choose not to mess with it.

Originally Posted by nine point five

chill son. i know the movie is fake but anything can happen. thats just some stuff id choose not to mess with it.

Originally Posted by Yen2dro3

I want to try that. Just to prove to you guys it's some bull. Where do i buy the bored from?

you can buy it online or you can make your own.. ma friend made one and still worked...
my grandma told me that someone on her family got possesed for trying to ask spirits answers for a test.. and after the priest removed the spirits she said that she still feel a little crazy

Originally Posted by Yen2dro3

I want to try that. Just to prove to you guys it's some bull. Where do i buy the bored from?

you can buy it online or you can make your own.. ma friend made one and still worked...
my grandma told me that someone on her family got possesed for trying to ask spirits answers for a test.. and after the priest removed the spirits she said that she still feel a little crazy

I don't even like talking to majority of the living, so why would I talk to the dead?
The **** are we going to talk about? What the plague was like?

I don't even like talking to majority of the living, so why would I talk to the dead?
The **** are we going to talk about? What the plague was like?

I use to play this with my ex and friends a long time ago, and played it recently a couple months ago at a friends house lol it actually moves but aint nuttin bad happen to us

Back
Top Bottom