Ouija board. Anyone try it?

I use to play this with my ex and friends a long time ago, and played it recently a couple months ago at a friends house lol it actually moves but aint nuttin bad happen to us

My uncle has one (dude is mad weird), my sister got curious so he showed her how to use it, she SWEARS she wasn't moving the thing and got freaked out so she stopped shortly after. Idk man those things just aren't supposed to be messed with, use it at your own risk.

My uncle has one (dude is mad weird), my sister got curious so he showed her how to use it, she SWEARS she wasn't moving the thing and got freaked out so she stopped shortly after. Idk man those things just aren't supposed to be messed with, use it at your own risk.

Back in middle school, me, my cousins and a couple of our friends did it at this old abandoned house near this crazy old looking playground. Anyway our first question was how many people are in the room? it said "6" it was correct. Then we asked how many spirits are in the room, it said "7"

We were
eek.gif
then we asked who was the 7th spirit? Then it randomly said "Goodbye"... we were shook, we started hearing screeching noises form outside. We then saw a little figure (looked like a little girl) swinging on the swings (she's on one swing, but the other 4 were swinging with her)

Back in middle school, me, my cousins and a couple of our friends did it at this old abandoned house near this crazy old looking playground. Anyway our first question was how many people are in the room? it said "6" it was correct. Then we asked how many spirits are in the room, it said "7"

We were
eek.gif
then we asked who was the 7th spirit? Then it randomly said "Goodbye"... we were shook, we started hearing screeching noises form outside. We then saw a little figure (looked like a little girl) swinging on the swings (she's on one swing, but the other 4 were swinging with her)

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

We were
eek.gif
wth?!!

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

We were
eek.gif
wth?!!

Anyone who tries the midnight game will get $100 via paypal, I need a camcorder as proof, if you so happen to die during the game, I will than turn it into a movie and send your family part of the profits as my condolences, thank you.

Anyone who tries the midnight game will get $100 via paypal, I need a camcorder as proof, if you so happen to die during the game, I will than turn it into a movie and send your family part of the profits as my condolences, thank you.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Uhhhhh.... my mom, sister and I played with one when I was younger. Maybe 10 years ago. Nothing ever happened. Then again, it was a Hasbro brand board. I know I wouldnt be +@%*## with a Ouija board made in Haiti and sprinkled with Hoodoo evil magic
ohwell.gif

Still, if you dont expound or go into detail on why we shouldnt play with these boards, no one's gonna heed your words.
i have the same hasbro ouija board lol me and my friends tried it while back nothing really happened maybe the fact that we really didn't take it that serious. its still in the house after hearing some of ya'll throwing it away and mysteriously coming back to yer place im might just try that.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

Uhhhhh.... my mom, sister and I played with one when I was younger. Maybe 10 years ago. Nothing ever happened. Then again, it was a Hasbro brand board. I know I wouldnt be +@%*## with a Ouija board made in Haiti and sprinkled with Hoodoo evil magic
ohwell.gif

Still, if you dont expound or go into detail on why we shouldnt play with these boards, no one's gonna heed your words.
i have the same hasbro ouija board lol me and my friends tried it while back nothing really happened maybe the fact that we really didn't take it that serious. its still in the house after hearing some of ya'll throwing it away and mysteriously coming back to yer place im might just try that.
pimp.gif

found it.
DEpast wrote:
Me and some friends played it one night and vowed to never play again, here's what happened. 

On like the third go around, the board said it was hungry. Just for giggles we put a dorito on the side of the board, then the little eye thingy started moving. Anyway it knocked the dorito off the board, off the coffee table onto my carpet. I still haven't found that dorito to this day, weird %$%$ man. Seemed like the board or some spirit ate the damn dorito. 

We put it up after that.

found it.
DEpast wrote:
Me and some friends played it one night and vowed to never play again, here's what happened. 

On like the third go around, the board said it was hungry. Just for giggles we put a dorito on the side of the board, then the little eye thingy started moving. Anyway it knocked the dorito off the board, off the coffee table onto my carpet. I still haven't found that dorito to this day, weird %$%$ man. Seemed like the board or some spirit ate the damn dorito. 

We put it up after that.

I was forced to play it once a couple years back ("friends"
30t6p3b.gif
)
Anyways.. nothin really went down.. Like it got some questions right and stuff wen we asked "it"

but i still dont believe it cause the "friends" i use to kick it w/ were $%*+*@ GOOFS and would be the type of dudes to move it around themselves just to scare the %@#* out of other people..

so yeah idk... Idk if id try it again... idk.. probably wont happen... 

PS: !@%% I JUST BIT MY TONGUE CHEWING GUM 

I was forced to play it once a couple years back ("friends"
30t6p3b.gif
)
Anyways.. nothin really went down.. Like it got some questions right and stuff wen we asked "it"

but i still dont believe it cause the "friends" i use to kick it w/ were $%*+*@ GOOFS and would be the type of dudes to move it around themselves just to scare the %@#* out of other people..

so yeah idk... Idk if id try it again... idk.. probably wont happen... 

PS: !@%% I JUST BIT MY TONGUE CHEWING GUM 

Back
Top Bottom