Ouija board. Anyone try it?

Uhhhhh.... my mom, sister and I played with one when I was younger. Maybe 10 years ago. Nothing ever happened. Then again, it was a Hasbro brand board. I know I wouldnt be +@%*## with a Ouija board made in Haiti and sprinkled with Hoodoo evil magic
ohwell.gif

Still, if you dont expound or go into detail on why we shouldnt play with these boards, no one's gonna heed your words.

Uhhhhh.... my mom, sister and I played with one when I was younger. Maybe 10 years ago. Nothing ever happened. Then again, it was a Hasbro brand board. I know I wouldnt be +@%*## with a Ouija board made in Haiti and sprinkled with Hoodoo evil magic
ohwell.gif

Still, if you dont expound or go into detail on why we shouldnt play with these boards, no one's gonna heed your words.

Originally Posted by Noskey

ohwell.gif

^ I really do not think he is going to go that far into detail plus if you do not either believe in nor have the basic foundation of portals, demonic entities, energy, Magick, occult rituals, etc etc then you are not going to grasp the info correctly anyhow and just dismiss it so what would be the point of some illustrious tale of why not to fool with it? smh, sometimes if someone in front of you walking down a street says "say man, don't go over there right now for your own safety but if you want to then go ahead at your own discretion" ...sometimes you just need to listen!

ohwell.gif

^ I really do not think he is going to go that far into detail plus if you do not either believe in nor have the basic foundation of portals, demonic entities, energy, Magick, occult rituals, etc etc then you are not going to grasp the info correctly anyhow and just dismiss it so what would be the point of some illustrious tale of why not to fool with it? smh, sometimes if someone in front of you walking down a street says "say man, don't go over there right now for your own safety but if you want to then go ahead at your own discretion" ...sometimes you just need to listen!

Uh uhhhhhhh no girl, no ma'am! I wouldn't mess with something when you dont know the outcome. You could be getting something you never asked for or a little too much for your curiosity. I believe in spirits and all that stuff so unless youre ready to attract the negative just stay away from all that.

I have a spirit incident that involves calling attention to them but it didnt involve the board. Had me like 0_0!

Uh uhhhhhhh no girl, no ma'am! I wouldn't mess with something when you dont know the outcome. You could be getting something you never asked for or a little too much for your curiosity. I believe in spirits and all that stuff so unless youre ready to attract the negative just stay away from all that.

I have a spirit incident that involves calling attention to them but it didnt involve the board. Had me like 0_0!

Yeah, I tried it when I was about seven years old...and then I grew up.

Penn & Teller tore it to shreds.

Yeah, I tried it when I was about seven years old...and then I grew up.

Penn & Teller tore it to shreds.

Originally Posted by crobers 78

ohwell.gif

I might not believe it, but I'll at least take it for the info and think about it. I'm not like most NTers who dismiss anything that they dont agree with. Not letting biases determine your thought process ftw
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by crobers 78

ohwell.gif

I might not believe it, but I'll at least take it for the info and think about it. I'm not like most NTers who dismiss anything that they dont agree with. Not letting biases determine your thought process ftw
pimp.gif

This GAME really got y'all spooked? Some girls in my highschool played this just to see if anything would happen. Nothing ever happened. At the end of the day it's really just a game.

This GAME really got y'all spooked? Some girls in my highschool played this just to see if anything would happen. Nothing ever happened. At the end of the day it's really just a game.

after seeing Paranormal activity 1 and that thing lit on fire....hell no would i ever touch one of those.

after seeing Paranormal activity 1 and that thing lit on fire....hell no would i ever touch one of those.

haddix wrote:
yeah well i heard, you give it power via your thoughts and beliefs so if you think nothing of it and pay it no mind with your disbelief then i can see how your statement could work

haddix wrote:
yeah well i heard, you give it power via your thoughts and beliefs so if you think nothing of it and pay it no mind with your disbelief then i can see how your statement could work

don't %%#% with an Ouija board. NEVER %%#% with an Ouija board.
look up the history of a board games like monopoly, scrabble, or checkers, then look up the history of the Ouija board.
board games are meant to be competitive, not talk to dead spirits.
No one invents a "board game" like that... the board is a Tool not a game.

don't %%#% with an Ouija board. NEVER %%#% with an Ouija board.
look up the history of a board games like monopoly, scrabble, or checkers, then look up the history of the Ouija board.
board games are meant to be competitive, not talk to dead spirits.
No one invents a "board game" like that... the board is a Tool not a game.

ill cosign with sammydade...

theres somethings you dont want to play with...

dont dabble cause you will get what you looking for...

stuff os real not some childs toy....invoking spirits and the likes can evoke quite some problem on you and your spirit man

Back
Top Bottom