Our very own Hong Kong Sneaker Guide.

Originally Posted by lbj19

Originally Posted by hole in the earth

lol whats wrong with Panda hotel??i havent booked my trip yet so pls. do tell me lol

imo its too old. was there around 10+ years ago and it was bad. better go with the newer hotels. there's a lot in HK.

did the Ultramarine 180s release there? if so, are there still available? wifey's heading there in a couple of weeks. thanks.

^ yeah they dropped a while back... still available as a GR... beind discounted too. Not sure about the size-availability...

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ yeah they dropped a while back... still available as a GR... beind discounted too. Not sure about the size-availability...
Awesome. How much did/do they retail? Any suggestions on which stores might still have them? so i can just give the list to wifey

^ I don't remember the price, but a lot of stores have them. For starters, she can try Nike SportsWear... Times Square, Mong Kok, Ocean Terminal all haveNSW shops....

^ appreciate the info.
pimp.gif

Think it might be time to update the store list. Seperate it by areas (MK, TST, CB) and then list the stores that you need to check out.

That list is too old and that way we don't have to bother SinnerP all the time with an updated list.

^ NSW will have a few SB models (like the P-Rods)... the NSW 'flagship' is in Causeway Bay, while the regular NSW shops are scattered across HK...Times Square, Mong Kok, Ocean Terminal/Harbour City, etc.
I don't look for SB's, but I think this shop has them... Evergreen Skateboards... I've never been there though.
map.jpg

Ktan ~ yeah, the list does look a little outdated and could use an update... just don't ask me to do it.
tongue.gif

Saw the infrared Hyperize, KG Air 3's and blue Lebron 7's... just to name a few. Oh, and the red AF1 Christmas QS too.

The thing I found with the sneaker street district is the stores selling Js and other bball shoes all had the same stock. In fact when I bought my melos therelast yr the lad in the store went down the road to another store to get the size I wanted.

There were a few stores I noticed that had the glass cases with the rare DS stuff wrapped in plastic but gettin a size in anything was impossible. I lovecollecting Js but Im never gonna buy a shoe that doesn't fit me.

Are there any good stores on the island sellin Js in size 11+? Ive found even GRs are hard to come by in my size unless they are AF1s and you can forget halfsizes after 10!

NYC is still the best place for kicks IMO at least for my size.

^ Yep. The Lebron 7's that are available right now are the black/red, white/blue & mooncakes...

As for the kobes, off the top of my head... BJ2F, Philly & white snake/purple splatter

Are the AJ XI space jams releasing today in HK, just like here in Manila? If they are, will they be in limited quantities, as well?

my girl checked out a couple of NSW stores and they said they don't have the Ultramarine 180s anymore.

Anyone know a specific/particular shop that still carries it?

Back
Top Bottom