Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my pair. 

Co-sign

To many people worrying about shoes creasing.
They're shoes that's what they're supposed to do.
i concur!

i did buy those sneaker shields/trees and they are the most uncomfortable things, after testing them a couple of times I said to myself F it who cares!

It doesn't bother me if jordans crease because they are 80-90s SNEAKERS! They use leather/suede/durabuck/nubuck which all crease. Newer kicks like lebrons and KDs use fly wire which means that they may never show real signs of crease because it is able to retain its shape. Just have fun with these kicks because they will soon be unwearable and JB will retro them again.

Forget about the creasing... I'm curious to see how long it will be before the paint starts to chip....

View media item 380600
Happened to my aquas after a few wears

I hate it when the paint chips.
Did you UNDS them recently? because when some
Shoes sit for a couple years DS and then you wear them
the paint is more likely to chip. I have a pair of aquas that I
UNDSed in '07 and have worn them maybe 10 times and
I have no paint chipping.

my 10.5s came in. need a 10 :smh:
The same thing happened to me but luckily I bought them in-store and was able to run back and switch them out. It's weird because I compared the two sizes and they exactly the same length. They must just be more narrow or more padded or something.

For anybody still looking for a pair in LA near SM , FL on 3rd Street Promenade has a full size run

I thought they have been sitting on shelves but one of the employees said it was a shipment they just recently got .

Last edited:
The same thing happened to me but luckily I bought them in-store and was able to run back and switch them out. It's weird because I compared the two sizes and they exactly the same length. They must just be more narrow or more padded or something.
really? i feel like mine fit well width-wise and are just a tad long. if theres no length difference between the two, i guess i'll just keep these.

Last edited:
Got email from NDC yesterday that these will be here tomorrow. I usually don't get Saturday releases from NDC until Thursday but its cool, I'm not complaining!!
Good to know you got email. I'm still waiting on order and shipping confirmations...
mean.gif
Since Nike was so smart to update their systems on a release day some orders that were placed Sat. didn't make it over to the new system, so they're there but hard to find. After being on the phone once again (3rd time), was told I should get order confirmation in 3-5 business days from today...WTF!?! Like you I usually get Sat releases on Thur, but NDC went ******ed (prob thought they were a bank and OK to do an upgrade on a Saturday), so who knows when they will come in
frown.gif

The post office is dropping off my NDC shipment tomorrow...

Not sure if I'm going to keep them though since I already have a huge collection of white/red Jordan's and I'm definitely grabbing two pairs of the Black Tongue Jordan 5's in a few months so I'm not sure as of yet. Might change my mind when I have them in hand..

Showed up today and I love um. No creases and the leather doesn't seem different from when I first had them. I was a little guy then so maybe I misremember, but I'm happy with these for sure.

I hate it when the paint chips.
Did you UNDS them recently? because when some
Shoes sit for a couple years DS and then you wear them
the paint is more likely to chip. I have a pair of aquas that I
UNDSed in '07 and have worn them maybe 10 times and
I have no paint chipping.

Same as you bro more or less...crazy thing is its only chipping on one shoe... The other is just about in pristine condition....ironically my playoffs don't have any chipping whatsoever and I've actually worn those more than the aquas

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom