Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
really? i feel like mine fit well width-wise and are just a tad long. if theres no length difference between the two, i guess i'll just keep these.
Yeah, when you stand them up side by side, no difference in length, although, when you put them on the size 10 is definitely more snug and feels shorter in length. It's kindve strange but yeah, the size 10 IS smaller just doesn't appear to be.

Living on the west coast sucks as it takes forever for ground shipping from NDC. Im not expecting mine until next monday the 29th!!?

I honestly can't believe people bought these so quickly.
I remember buying these at a Finishline for like $109.99.

Me and my boy went to the mall yesterday to see if they still randomly had a sz 12 that he was ready to buy. They were all sold out. I guess these weren't slept on after all

Couldn't wait any longer to throw these on feet.

smokin.gif

Also, inside spoiler is my review of these with some surprises!

the suprises at the end tho 
nthat.gif

Anybody ever had their pair get transferred from ups to the post office for delivery? What would be the point?
Not to derail from VIII topic, but this happened to me about a month ago when I ordered socks from Champs. I thought it was very odd. Never asked then why they did it thought.

Anybody ever had their pair get transferred from ups to the post office for delivery? What would be the point?
That happens with nearly all my packages now. I guess they do it for some locations that don't have a lot of other deliverys might be easier for them to not have to go there for 1 or 2 deliverys but idk

Few pairs sitting at westfield shoppin center Topanga Cyn.. for us SoCal folks.. HOH and champs had em..

Both my FNL and NDC pairs came in. Had a good run going with FNL and the plain brown box. They went back to the old way with this release.

Really disappointed in the pairs I got......both pairs I got have serious wrinkles. These aren't creases, they're wrinkles, as if there was too much material and it wasn't pulled tight when they wrapped the leather to form the shoe. I'm at work right now but when I get home I snap a few pics.....

Really disappointed in the pairs I got......both pairs I got have serious wrinkles. These aren't creases, they're wrinkles, as if there was too much material and it wasn't pulled tight when they wrapped the leather to form the shoe. I'm at work right now but when I get home I snap a few pics.....

Then. Go. Exchange. Them.

Srs, they are still sitting in a lot of places.

Same thing happened to me man.. It's not noticeable though, so I'm not stressing it.

Got my sneakershields, tried them on my Metallic V's and Bordeaux 7's and they arent uncomfortable to walk in, at least for me.

Sure they will feel fine trying them on around the house and stuff. But spend a day with them and see how comfortable or uncomfortable they end up being. That's the real test.

Both my FNL and NDC pairs came in. Had a good run going with FNL and the plain brown box. They went back to the old way with this release.
did your pair from nike come with a retro card? arent they all supposed to come with retro cards cause mine didnt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom