Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny that only size 7 and 15 sold out, unless those two never restocked.

I got my pair off NDC on release, not a huge fan but I figured id get em now and not regret it later. A classic shoe is nice to have.

i dont know why i cant pull the trigger
Man I'm thinking I'm going to get them just because they are there LOL ...not a big fan of these ..had them once ..they're cool but I can't seem to pull the trigger either.

The  
[h2]Clover/Metallic Gold/White/Black 1s [/h2]
are up too. .and I just cant seem to pull the trigger on those either! LOL

Funny that only size 7 and 15 sold out, unless those two never restocked.

I got my pair off NDC on release, not a huge fan but I figured id get em now and not regret it later. A classic shoe is nice to have.

those are two of the harder sizes to find.

Not a fan of 8s but you added them to your cart three different times? LOL
I'm a creature of habit.

Hot/hype shoe, add to cart, check out.

I'm trying to pay off my CC, so I've decided to take a month sabbatical from shoe buying. I've also not really been as discriminate with my shoe buying as I should be.

I'm happy I resisted not checking out.

Man, I put these in my cart about 3 times but just cannot pull the trigger...it would be nice if the Grapes could be this easy!!!

got a pair from NDC and I really liked the shoe, looks great to me and I am thinking about doubling up on these but I kinda want to save my money for the grapes

I wasn't before but I copped from the restock. There's no saving my 03's and couldn't care less about the grapes.

Been known for almost two hours and still FSR. You know what this tells me? Makes it more than clear that on release days the majority buying the shoes are the Resellers. And since they can't move these 8's for any profit they aren't bothering sweeping up these shoes. Its just the way the game is these days. Good for us that just like shoes and the Restocks definitely help. Just gotta be patient these days instead and buying resell prices.

Damn been seeing a bunch of resellers tryna move these for profit, then BAM FSR on FNL...that must be a big blow for them lol.

its just simple economics 101...supply n demand

1. overflood the supply,

2. demand goes down. 

3. profit

i crack up when i see people tryna hustle these for 200-220 when they put up 170retail for inventory. $30-50 profit? what a waste of time. you cant hustle w/ diminishing returns. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom