Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
a couple of the displays at my local FTL is already starting to yellow
grin.gif
dunno if its from the customers touching them or they're just over exposed to open air
eyes.gif

Where do yall live where jordan Retros hit outlets and stay there lol? Never anything good at the outlets here...

Where do yall live where jordan Retros hit outlets and stay there lol? Never anything good at the outlets here...

People often say that, but they're often just as hard to get at the outlets, because a lot of them won't do phone orders.

Charcoals were easy, because they seemed to be plentiful like these and restocked several times and were re-released.

Yea man the thirst is getting outta control here. Especially for something like the grapes. Which I was shocked to see them sit. Maybe parents of the younger crowd don't have the money to buy stockpile releases as JB seems to be doing? If a kid wanted all the releases for this month easy 500+, ain't nobody got time for that

still awaiting my nbastore order - they say item backordered expect delivery by 5/7-5/13

anyone else get this?

1st time in over 10 orders form nbastore that it did not ship out the monday after release

still awaiting my nbastore order - they say item backordered expect delivery by 5/7-5/13

anyone else get this?

1st time in over 10 orders form nbastore that it did not ship out the monday after release
Just curious...why'd u cop from there when every site was a breeze to cop, & fnl did a restock? Could've cancelled and got a pair by now js

Walked in to Champs and finishline today was able to get an 11 and a 10 respectively....Think I'll hoop in these tomorrow, see if they feel like the 07 aquas on the court

Last edited:

anyone else get this?

I got the same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom