OUTLET STORE UPDATES

Originally Posted by benthugs

urbandubista wrote:

kobe 4 all star season black/purple- 4546.50 sizes 7-9, 14
kobe 4 all star season white/yellow- 4546.50
kobe 4 all star season white/red/black- 4546.50 most sizes except 10-10.5
Kobe 4 All Star Season?

Got pics?

dream season guys, already made the correction. i didnt know why i typed in all star, thats something
wink.gif
my apologies.
it's the 3 colorways youve been seeing on display.

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

I was hoping the Lebron III Soldier APs on sale were the black/whites.

frown.gif
it's this one boss.
01.jpg
inall sizes.

saw the black & white cw in size 13,along with the zoom mvp dark army. both in sz 13 at tobys in megamall.

Originally Posted by urbandubista

urbandubista wrote:

Kobe 4 All Star Season?

Got pics?
dream season guys, already made the correction. i didnt know why i typed in all star, thats something
wink.gif
my apologies.

any other phat lows aside from the polka dots?!

Originally Posted by efsfanatic

Originally Posted by Miguel Dabu

^^^ 3k plus for the Zoom MVP is a good deal. They can be used for balling and walking.
happy.gif

Been to Sports Warehouse at Club 650, nothing new. I saw some Dunks being sold for 2k plus.

The shoes at Riverbanks are cheap!
happy.gif
what's the color of the dunks that you've seen sir?

As far as I remember:

1. Cream with gum soles
http://weeklydrop.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/nike-sb-dunk-low-white-gum-sole.jpg
2. Brownish color upper and pinkish Swoosh

forgive me for the color / description, I am not really a Nike Dunk Person
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by superswag

sorry off topic but how do i get to riverbanks coming from las pinas or the south?
oy swag nice to hear from you again brotha! i bet youre after the windbreakers, ayt? sawa ka sa colors. as in!
commute ba? get off at cubao, fronting the pink fences on edsa is this fx terminal, look for the riverbanks ride (P30) and get off at the riverbanksmall/center. manong driver will lead the way. get inside the mall and walk straight till you see on your left the nike outlet store. you'd pass by mossimo.
if with a car, from south to katipunan, work your way via cubao/aurora ave. head on over to marcus hi-way/katipunan and drive thru that pink-coated flyovertill you reach riverbanks center/mall on your right. do the drill
happy.gif

urbandubista wrote:

Kobe 4 All Star Season?

Got pics?
wink.gif
my apologies.
any other phat lows aside from the polka dots?!

only phat low available for the time being.

Originally Posted by superswag

sorry off topic but how do i get to riverbanks coming from las pinas or the south?
oy swag nice to hear from you again brotha! i bet youre after the windbreakers, ayt? sawa ka sa colors. as in!
commute ba? get off at cubao, fronting the pink fences on edsa is this fx terminal, look for the riverbanks ride (P30) and get off at the riverbanks mall/center. manong driver will lead the way. get inside the mall and walk straight till you see on your left the nike outlet store. you'd pass by mossimo.
if with a car, from south to katipunan, work your way via cubao/aurora ave. head on over to marcus hi-way/katipunan and drive thru that pink-coated flyover till you reach riverbanks center/mall on your right. do the drill
happy.gif

hahaha you got it! super limited nlng kasi selection sa iba so i'll check out which cw of the windrunners they have. might actually find somethinginteresting! thanks for the help brother! appreciate it!

peace

Originally Posted by shakenbake

Originally Posted by supaugly

yun all white aj1 phat lows umabot na ba sa mga outlets???
iirc, i saw this still displayed in nike park trinoma a few weeks ago.
bro did u notice if they still had a clean size 10? anyway, thanks!... And welcome to NT brotha!

bro did u notice if they still had a clean size 10? anyway, thanks!... And welcome to NT brotha!
the white ostrich skin? I'm not seeing any good conditions in display, either the ice sole is already started yellowing and the laces arequite dirty nadin..

the white ostrich skin? I'm not seeing any good conditions in display, either the ice sole is already started yellowing and the laces are quite dirty nadin..
kaya nga bro eh. so far nakikita ko sa stadium or park, ang dudumi na. yun mga nakadisplay naren yun binebenta nila... anyways, might be goin tomamplasan outlet today. who's been there as of late? anything good on sale?
happy.gif

^^ bro I saw that aj1 phat low all white in nike stadium sm north edsa, try calling them, baka may sizes pa sila, and ok pa yung nakadisplay..

ooops forgot to upload the pics of the DMP 7s

there's a lot.. and browse to the shoes behind this pic ahahah lolz..

633365135a3c08b7c988628c0d18137327ed12e5.jpg

also this one..

61036ddf5f870018cb39645502dd111ffe577abd.jpg

Originally Posted by glitch008

^Nice updates bro. How much is the DMP7?
accorinding to the pic on my previous post twas 10,500.. lol their just gathering dust on nike stores ahahaha lolz..

Oh ok, I thought it read DMP 1. Coz it's close to the retail price. And kinda blurry.
Good price though.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by glitch008

Oh ok, I thought it read DMP 1. Coz it's close to the retail price. And kinda blurry.
Good price though.
pimp.gif
yeha kinda blurry..

i wonder why those 2 DMPs got stucked on nike stores lolz ahaha

Back
Top Bottom