Overrated Restaurants...

buying steak at GC and not cooking it well done?

enjoy ur illnesses :rofl:

Homie behind the counter was probably smoking meth on lunch break & dudes tryna order medium rare :rofl:

:lol: We just went there during a family reunion up in Rochester for the first time in YEARS.

I was that guy ordering medium rare :lol:

Ate 3 steaks, a bunch of wings and a salad

I feel fine.... I think :lol:

Chipotle - never understand why anyone in LA eats there consistently when we have so many good local spots. And Qdoba >

5 guys - At a similar price point smashburger is better.

In N Out - I enjoy it a lot but it's just a good fast food burger. People hype it up too much like it's life changing. Still the best fast food burger though

STK - you pay for the atmosphere. The steaks are overrated

Benihana - it's good and fun but there are better Hibachi and KBBQ spots

There's a Popeye's in New Orleans that have a buffet.

But still Golden holds the crown.

Have you guys not see the 4.99 lobster tail special on tv. In fact I'm going there tomorrow. :lol:

When I wanna eat at cheap buffet in the sgv area.
woodfire grill in Norwalk is good ish for the low.
sushi show in san dimas is pretty decent for an all you can eat sushi place...

golden corral , hometown buffet, Zen buffet. Garbage.

subway and its Mexican cousin chipotle.
so bland.

GC_Shield_Logo_Plain.png

GC is overrated? I always assumed people liked it b/c you can go in big groups and eat decently.

Man is there a Shoneys in Houston? I remember I used to go to the one by the Astrodome all the time when I was younger. Their breakfast was :pimp:

Golden Corral is scust

Last edited:
I don't eat pork. But even so unlimited meat with nothing really to add to it but a bar...

I'm a foodie so I eat out a lot. Trust me $50 is nothing compared to some of the places I've eaten.

I truly believe that place is overrated. Some of my peers agrees with me and some don't.

Last edited:
You can spend less and destroy fogo in food. Buuuuut ain't nothin wrong with fogo once in a while.

I put fogo in bennihana in the same category. Over rated but not bad.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom