Overrated Restaurants...

Golden Corral > any buffet restaurants out there

Last edited:
Wat are other chain buffets?

I like gc because they got those dudes workin the grill and you can tell em how you want your steak.

Last edited:
If ur in NC and not hitting up cookout for the spicy chicken sandwich plate with some sweet tea and Texas Petes ya ain't doing it right. With that said I'd like to overrate five guys, Chipotle, and Arby's

If ur in NC and not hitting up cookout for the spicy chicken sandwich plate with some sweet tea and Texas Petes ya ain't doing it right. With that said I'd like to overrate five guys, Chipotle, and Arby's

Char grill and 5 guys is better. Haven't checked out elevation burger yet.

Wat are other chain buffets?

I like gc because they got those dudes workin the grill and you can tell em how you want your steak.
Ryan's

Sizzler

Shoney's

Old Country Buffet

These the ones I know of...

people hate for no reason. dont understand how you cant like 5 guys unless you dont like hamburgers? are they the greatest burgers ever? probably not but they taste good, at least better than majority of commercial places out there

Really costs about 8 plus bucks for a burger and fries if not ten. For a mediocre burgers. Zagats can have that I don't trust them anyways

Overrated

Five Guys (People really try to compare this place to In N Out :rofl:)
White Castle (Frozen White Castle from the Store >)
Cheesecake (Place is trash)

But the winner is............................... Chipotle

what so good about this spot? (Real Mexican food >>>>>)

Personally I don't think it's fair to bash a whole restaurant chain if you had one or two bad experiences because they can vary depending on where you go.

WTBS, gave Chipotle like 5 chances in different areas and it's always sucked. No flavor at all :smh:

Back
Top Bottom