Overrated Restaurants...

Again... the cheesecake is beyond on point.....but the food at Junior's is basic as hell. I thought it was supposed to be like a soul food, hood love joint. I ordered fried chicken, typical right lol, and it was wack. No seasoning, no real flavor. They gave me a lot, which is cool, but if you're given a lot of something that's lame, are you really winning? This is the one in BK too, not Manhattan. They legit should just be a bakery and flip pies and cakes off flatbush

Last edited:
The halal truck on 59th, halal food in general. Those $5 could get me some fritura in the heights. Some chicharon, tostones and bieste b :smokin

Last edited:
 It seemed that way out here as well. Chick Fil A used to be a food court mall spot only. Once that word got out they started
opening stand alone restaurants and it got packed.

Let me add that Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles is NASTY AND OVERRATED as hell. It used to be real good in the 90's. Now it's
pure crap. Tourists love this place. Maybe it's because it's mentioned in songs and celebs go there. I haven't been there in five years
and I don't care to ever go back.

What other restaurant similar to roscoes would you recommend? I know you got good taste to because I like your polo stuff lol

San Diego restaurants that are overrated, and by that I mean people actually line up to eat at them, like they cure cancer or some **** and the food is whatever :smh: :

--Hash House in Hillcrest
--The Mission in North Park
--Hodad's in Ocean Beach
--Phil's on Sports Arena Drive
--Blue Water on India Street

Tourists. :smh:
Local wannabee scenesters. :smh:

Last edited:
May or may not be the proper place to ask, but why do all the chinese spots in the hood have the same menu signs? :nerd:

Chipotle and I'll pretty much eat anything!

Especially if you live in La I get offended when dudes say lets hit chipotle smh

Bk McDonald every fast food joint is over rated

Anyone who said Cheesecake Factory has obv never had the Louisiana Chicken Pasta.

Also, In N Out is poop.

Anyone who said Cheesecake Factory has obv never had the Louisiana Chicken Pasta.

Obviously you never had real Louisiana food. Cheesecake Factory is very overrated.

Add Papdeaux to that list.
Glady's Knight Chicken and Waffle.
TGIF is horrible.
Ru'Shaan sushi.

Obviously you never had real Louisiana food. Cheesecake Factory is very overrated.

YOU'RE OVERRATED.

Anyway, I don't need to have "real Louisiana food" to know that their Louisiana Chicken Pasta is great.

I don't know a single person who hasn't liked it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Put red lobster, Copeland's and Waffle House on that list.

Commander Palace in New Orleans, too.

Last edited:
You really don't like that pasta, tho? :nerd:

I've put so many people onto that ****, man.

My dude seems so hurt that a fellow poster doesn't like the same pasta as him..

:rofl:

Man, I don't care if someone doesn't like it, it's 5:30 AM and I'm bored.

Actual hurt would be your posts in the NBA thread.

Back
Top Bottom