Pac 12 Basketball Thread

Put us in a half court offense and we cant do a damn thing. :smh:Hope we play better in the second half.

Oh Tony please work on your free throws. A point guard shooting under 50% just isn't acceptable.

If Gaddy is going to do dumb @!$! like that, they were better off with Wrote in the game. and Romar still can't teach transition D. Easy buckets after u score...can't build leads like that smh....at least the half court looked better in the 2nd and we rebounded very well. Rawse is beastly

30t6p3b.gif
 Come on man.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

If Gaddy is going to do dumb @!$! like that, they were better off with Wrote in the game. and Romar still can't teach transition D. Easy buckets after u score...can't build leads like that smh....at least the half court looked better in the 2nd and we rebounded very well. Rawse is beastly

How many easy break outs did they have in the second half? 0 rotation time after time.
Gaddy shouldn't be making those kind of mistakes late with the game on the line, I'd expect that out of Tony but not him. While I'm talking about him, Tony please work on your finishing at the rim and please please please work on your free throws. We are a jump shooting team and the few time we do get to the line we can't afford to miss opportunities to build leads. Plus Romar won't trust him to play late in games because he's such a liability on the FT line.
Tyrannosaurus-Ross keep it up...actually maybe be a bit more assertive throughout the game.

That game was there for the taking, it would have been a big win and a huge momentum builder going into the Duke game.

Originally Posted by trunks206

How many easy break outs did they have in the second half? 0 rotation time after time.
Gaddy shouldn't be making those kind of mistakes late with the game on the line, I'd expect that out of Tony but not him. While I'm talking about him, Tony please work on your finishing at the rim and please please please work on your free throws. We are a jump shooting team and the few time we do get to the line we can't afford to miss opportunities to build leads. Plus Romar won't trust him to play late in games because he's such a liability on the FT line.
Tyrannosaurus-Ross keep it up...actually maybe be a bit more assertive throughout the game.

That game was there for the taking, it would have been a big win and a huge momentum builder going into the Duke game.
^ Exactly Gaddy played scared. maybe it's the knee, maybe not. He just can't let those things happen.

Like Paul said Romar has his work cut out for him with this team as well as himself on his ability to teach these guys

Suggs might be back for the Duke game so hopefully he can help add some stability, still expect to lose though

Loss hurt badly........

Gaddy really @#$#@$# up at the end man. Inexcusable to not call a TO there, would've been at least 3 secs left on the clock. Too many turnovers, etc, this team is young and has a lot to learn. And Trunks you're right about Wroten, good lord if he can make at least half of his free throws all the games we lost would've been different.

Gaddy seizes up towards the end of games. Not a good situation for this team when you're "vet" PG is prone to late mistakes.

Team has a lot of learning and gelling to do. My hope is that Wroten learns quick and gets on the fast track to taking over some of these crunch-time minutes from Gaddy.

Suggs is redshirting, thought he had a chance to come back. I consider this good seeing that next year's class will be extra light

Double A, Jearreau and a healthy vet like Suggs like next year is a good look

^ There is no better team to beat, I #@%!@$* hate Duke.

Damn it get the rebound! We can't give them 2-3 attempts each trip.

Thank God we're not down more, playing so sloppy. Game is still manageable. Desmond Simmons needs to be taken out of the game ASAP he doesn't really do anything.

Duke will be ugly next week, smh

You got it dude.

Still time to pull closer, but this team doesn't have much chemistry going on to compete at the level they/we want.

Noticing that Washington run, it was guys like Ross and Gant leading the way. I like that. Forget th PG's on this team right now. They can't control the flow of an offense for nothing. Until they learn, and by they I mean Wroten (Gaddy is booboo), this team needs to run through Ross, Wilcox, and Gant.

I feel dumb for thinking Gaddy was bringing something different this year.

Romar really misses Dollar and Ken Bone

Pac-12 is a toss up and that still doesnt make me feel comfortable with this team's chances. It's only December so they have time to gel

Back
Top Bottom