Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Congratulations to the Arizona Wildcats, 2012 Pac-12 Tournament Champions
pimp.gif

You also said that AZ was gonna win the south in football
laugh.gif
its been a hard couple months down here in Tucson 
frown.gif

Jumpman you're a little @#$#$ for that one. You already know if Cal won dude would be bugging Paul like crazy for the money.

$20 really hurting your bank account man? Lame @#$#.

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Jumpman you're a little @#$#$ for that one. You already know if Cal won dude would be bugging Paul like crazy for the money.

$20 really hurting your bank account man? Lame @#$#.

That's where your wrong. I wasn't gonna collect at all. It was just BS dude
laugh.gif

Edit: Paul's not even tripping. Why are y'all?

It's not the money man it's the principle. Paul placed the bet to everyone and some of you guys took him up on his offer. You lose the bet just pay up it's not even that much.

Like I said, if UW didn't win the title you already know that you'd be jumping on him about the money.

Bets are not allowed under the rules. Not trying to break the rules.
laugh.gif

hkjdhdkjhkjshvshd you have got to be $!++$#$ kidding me! 
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I not shocked that an NTer isnt following through on his word (NT is full of flakes) but I'm seriously shocked that you actually typed and posted that response/justification. 

Straight lulz. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

It's not the money man it's the principle. Paul placed the bet to everyone and some of you guys took him up on his offer. You lose the bet just pay up it's not even that much.

Like I said, if UW didn't win the title you already know that you'd be jumping on him about the money.

Truth. I guess in his defense though, I asked for his paypal email after UW lost to Oregon because I didn't think the Huskies would win it after that and he never responded. Maybe he wasn't gonna ask for the cash. Not my character in question though, so it is what it is. Definitely would've honored that bet if I lost though.

Originally Posted by trunks206

Bets are not allowed under the rules. Not trying to break the rules.
laugh.gif

hkjdhdkjhkjshvshd you have got to be $!++$#$ kidding me! 
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I not shocked that an NTer isnt following through on his word (NT is full of flakes) but I'm seriously shocked that you actually typed and posted that response/justification. 

Straight lulz. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

U really thought I was serious on That response?
laugh.gif

Why this game have to come on so early
30t6p3b.gif

Edit: Looks like we're playing like trash so far. I hope they put it together in the 2nd

Not sure if I'd rather see OSU or Washington win this... But I'm leaning towards OSU.

I swear you can't follow *%%@ on ESPN.com
30t6p3b.gif

Damn Wroten blew 4 straight free throws at the end?
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

God, I really wonder were we will be seeded now, if we even make the damn tourney

yahoo.com is where I go now. ESPN is whack.

I don't see why they wouldn't make the tourney unless there's a lot of unsuspecting conference tourney champs. I'd be pissed if they missed it...Wroten ain't ready for the NBA either.

Pac-12 ConferenceWork left to do: California, Oregon, Washington, Arizona

The Pac-12 tournament may not be a strict win-or-go-home affair; there's still a chance one or even two teams could show well and come out of the weekend with an at-large bid. But it doesn't say much about your league when its regular-season champion -- which ended the season with a loss, by the way -- finishes the way it did in a second-round Pac-12 tourney loss to Oregon State. The Huskies missed a bevy of free throws in this one, a defeat that might just kill their at-large bid chances altogether. We'll see how the rest of the league performs, but if Cal and Oregon (and even Arizona) were watching Thursday afternoon, they received an visual aid for how not to get in the tournament.

California [23-8 (13-5), RPI: 37, SOS: 100] Cal's top-40 RPI and apparent regular-season title trajectory long seemed to give it an inherent at-large advantage in this league, but after two straight losses to Colorado and Stanford to close out Pac-12 play, the Bears finished second in the league and opened themselves up to potential bubble trouble if anything goes awry in the Pac-12 tournament. A trip to the final would probably give Cal the nod it needs. Maybe even just a win over Stanford on Thursday. But remember: This is still the same team whose best nonconference win came at home vs. Weber State. An early slip-up this weekend could be disastrous.

Oregon [22-8 (13-5), RPI: 49, SOS: 87] Say hello to the only Pac-12 bubble hopeful that didn't end its season with a loss (or two). The Ducks ended their season in fine form, winning their last four games and nine of their last 12, and moving into at least quasi-serious bubble consideration in the process. Minnesota transfer Devoe Joseph has been a revelation. But can the Ducks actually sneak into the tournament? It's still something of a long shot. Their 0-5 mark against the RPI top 50 is a major drag on their viability, because there's little proof this team (or this league) can go outside its own comfy confines and hang with the nation's best in 2012. If seeds hold, Oregon will meet Cal in the Pac-12 semifinals. Cal would need game, to be sure, but Oregon would need it even more.

Washington [21-10 (14-4), RPI: 57, SOS: 86] It's official: Washington fans have absolutely no right to complain about the Huskies' "lack of respect" in regard their at-large NCAA tournament chances. When you have this resume -- when your best nonconference win is UC Santa Barbara and your best league win (and the only top-75 victory) is at home against Oregon -- you simply cannot afford to end the Pac-12 tournament the way the Huskies ended theirs. Thursday's second-round loss to Oregon State may well spell "NIT" for the Huskies. They have the regular-season conference title going for them and ... that's pretty much it. They're 1-8 against the RPI top 50, 4-8 against the top 100, 6-8 away from their own building, with an RPI outside the top 50. Nothing about this resume screams NCAA tournament team. They'll stay on the page for now, but it really isn't looking good. Considering all the NBA talent on this roster, the current state of affairs has to be considered a massive disappointment.

Arizona [21-10 (12-6), RPI: 79, SOS: 131] The first sentence about the Wildcats in Friday's Bubble Watch began as follows: "Assuming Sean Miller's team doesn't succumb to disaster at Arizona State on Sunday ..." Well, so much for that. The Sun Devils and their near-sub-250 RPI handed their traditionally dominant rival a season-killing loss. Frankly, it's hard to imagine the Cats -- with an RPI nearly broaching the 80s and a strength of schedule mark outside the top 100, whose best nonconference win was at New Mexico State -- getting in the tournament without an automatic bid now. There's a chance it could happen with a loss in the finals (you never know how the bubble dominoes will fall), which is why they're still on the page. But that chance looks slimmer than ever.

http://espn.go.com/mens-c...e-basketball/bubblewatch

Only conference with no locks
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

If Arizona loses to us today it's because of their FT's in the first half. Those misses were a huge shot in the foot and gave us life in this second half.

Hell is this, the Twitter Halftime Report? No one cares what fans on Twitter think, FSN. Stop mentioning that and work on mentioning the game. I swear that damn social media site's been talked about 3x as much as both teams combined. Unbelievably bad halftime show.

There's a good chance the tourney gets moved to MGM Grand next year, btw. Attendance at Staples is so bad the league has to move it. Thank god Tom Hansen isn't running the show anymore. He'd keep doing it at Staples even if nobody showed up. I swear, dude was getting paid under the table by FSN, USC and UCLA. There's no reason the tournament should have been held there for a decade straight.

Loss hurt badly today....... Up to the mercy of the committee now, I think they should be okay though. If they do get into the tournament they will be a very dangerous team.

I really didn't expect Wroten to choke like that, dude never really shows emotion and always loves to play on the big stage so I was honestly shocked when he missed that badly on a few of them.

Back
Top Bottom