Pacers Too white? let me hear your opinions.

Rob Kurz!
pimp.gif

I was talking about the NBA, we got cycling and swimming on lock!

Wheres Mark Price 2.0?

Aside from the Dallas Mavericks, I can't see a team having a white guy, or a none blk guy as the main man in this day and age. The days of Larry Bird, PeteMaravich, Bob Petit, Bob Cousy/Tommy Heinsohn (depending on who you listen to in Boston), John Havlicek, Dave Cowens, Rick Barry, and so forth aren't gonnahappen for a while. I can see a white guy being a co-star or Superstar 1-A, like Jerry West, Gail Goodrich, Dave DeBuscherre, Jerry Lucas, Chris Mullin, JohnStockton, Mark Price, Tom Chambers, Dan Majerle. Those days were cool.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Originally Posted by wohcttank

Us white guys dont have a white American star...why cant we have one? Just one!
Michael Phelps
How could u mention a swimmer and not these dudes
sick.gif
smh.gif

tom-brady.jpg

AAHJ137_8x10%7EPeyton-Manning-Posters.jpg

Scalabrine...

no on the real, Hinrich and Brad Miller are probably the best American white guys in the association today.

It was ESPN referencing some article some dude wrote.

IMO, I don't think Bird is purposely trying to nab white guys. Dunleavy was the 3rd overall pick, and Troy Murphy is under rated. He's like a doubledouble guy that can hit the 3 ball. They have Jeff Foster by default because of all the JO injuries and trade, and Tyler was projected as high as 11 to NJ. Atthe end of the day, it's a non issue and shouldn't matter

remember when larry bird said it was a disrespect when a white guy was guarding him?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

are the lakers too black?
Naw, not by a long shot...there were times this season even in the playoffs where there was 4 outta 5 non African American players the floor:

Sasha/Luke/Farmar (?)/Pau and maybe LO, Lakers have one of the more diverse teams in the league.

its funny the homie is a pacers fan and called bird a Racist on draft night for taken handjob
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom