Pacers Too white? let me hear your opinions.

Originally Posted by franchise3

It was ESPN referencing some article some dude wrote.

IMO, I don't think Bird is purposely trying to nab white guys. Dunleavy was the 3rd overall pick, and Troy Murphy is under rated. He's like a double double guy that can hit the 3 ball. They have Jeff Foster by default because of all the JO injuries and trade, and Tyler was projected as high as 11 to NJ. At the end of the day, it's a non issue and shouldn't matter
I know for a fact he's not purposely getting white players. He's just getting solid players that fit their system.

first it was too euro/foreign, now it's too white?

how bout too overpaid? too unmotivated? too much donald sterling?

laugh.gif

i guess half the players on the pacers are white, first time that has happen in a while but it shouldnt be a story

what happened to jamaal tinsley , dude was told to stay home the whole year, and is still in contract, they did him worse than the knicks did marbury and itwas hardly even mentioned

Troy Murphy garbage? Umm no

Danny Granger, brandon rush, Roy hibbert, jarret jack, tj ford, AJ Price. Espn actin like the whole squad is white

laugh.gif
how are they too white ? The real topic should be how come every team in the NBA have to have at least a white guy on the roster ? It doesn't matterhow bad or good he is. But every team now in NBA have at least one white dude on the roster. LOL i just noticed that too
nerd.gif
. There isn't a single team in the NBA that is all black. This could beStern's marketing scheme to save NBA from being an all black sport maybe ? lol

Murphy is koo. Solid rebounder. Fell in love with that three his last few season wit the warriors tho

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

"Pacers Too White" = one less team in the postseason
pimp.gif
messed up
laugh.gif

if that statement was said vice-versa, say in another sport like baseball....all hell would break loose in the black community

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

I guess I'll be the only realistic person in here...

Absolutely, the Pacers are too "white."
And I can't blame them one bit after that brawl.

I'm black, btw.

Back
Top Bottom