Pacman in trouble! Gets into altercation

I doubt anything will happen now. Seems like it was just something minor and because it had the name "Adam Jones" it blew up to something more thanit was. I've left ESPNnews on my TV this whole time and thats the only thing I keep seeing.

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

pacman boutta get 2 picks on sunday
roll.gif

the only way your team scores is if they run a formation created by a construction worker who coaches a 65lb pop warner team in his free time ... stsu

This dude has to be the stupidest professional athlete I have ever seen. He already knows he can't slip up anymore and he still doesn't get it. What apiece of #!#. There are many athletes that don't get a chance to make it and this guy has the opportunity and seems like he's trying to mess it up.****** athlete of the century goes to Mr. Jones.

Originally Posted by JD617

pacman boutta get 2 picks on sunday

He has 4 in his whole career.

roll.gif
roll.gif

LilStar - I do agree with you on this though, he dumb, but this incident right here was not that serious. I totally agree.

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

pacman boutta get 2 picks felonies on sunday

Probably.
Over/under?
nerd.gif

Team Cheeseheads are 2-3 and lost to Matt Ryan

Team Cowboys haven't won in the postseason in a decade. Hell, I just realized Team Cowboys has never celebrated a postseason victory on NT...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Probably.
Over/under?
nerd.gif

Team Cowboys haven't won in the postseason in a decade. Hell, I just realized Team Cowboys has never celebrated a postseason victory on NT...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I love the hypocrisy. Cowboys fans are known for bringing up the past but fans of other teams do the same thing with the playoffs. So since you wanna bring upthe past.... Cowboys have five lombardis... How many does that zombie @$* town of green bay have?

Probably.
Over/under?
nerd.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I love the hypocrisy. Cowboys fans are known for bringing up the past but fans of other teams do the same thing with the playoffs. So since you wanna bring up the past.... Cowboys have five lombardis... How many does that zombie @$* town of green bay have?
We had THE Lombardi...

Oh, and we have 17 championships... you don't. Sit down.

P.S. I'd also like to add I'm not commenting on the past, you're lack of postseason success is very much a part of the present, and the future.

Back
Top Bottom