Pacman suspended Indefinitely...ESPN NEWS reports...

Iron Fist?? How many games did Matt Jones again?? How many times have they talked about Matt Jones?

If yall dont think Goodell tells ESPN what he does and doesnt want aired, yall are tripping. They pay the league too much damn money for television rights.
They want Pacman to look like an AHole cuz its good publicity, all the while other cats are skating free. The illusion of Iron Fist. Like the illusion that mydollar bills will be worth 3/4s of what they are today next year. Keep dreaming.
But Im done with this clownery. Good day.

Go Dodgers!

i dunno both situations are iffy and i like mine better ... and why is the NFL in a suit with comcast saying they only release info to NFL network huh man ...GOoDell is a bama

Why Plaxico should get a free pass for beating his wife
Why Charles Grant should get a free pass for killing a pregnant woman
Why Matt Jones should get a free pass for being busted with blow
Why the Unabomber should get a free pass for using spy cameras to tape defensive signals and lying to the Commissioner about what tapes existed
Why Cedric Benson should get a free pass for drunk boating and drunk driving
Why Marvin Harrison should get a free pass for having his gun involved in a shooting at a car wash that he owns

smh.gif
so much taLent too...

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

i dunno both situations are iffy and i like mine better ... and why is the NFL in a suit with comcast saying they only release info to NFL network huh man ... GOoDell is a bama

Why Plaxico should get a free pass for beating his wife
Why Charles Grant should get a free pass for killing a pregnant woman
Why Matt Jones should get a free pass for being busted with blow
Why the Unabomber should get a free pass for using spy cameras to tape defensive signals and lying to the Commissioner about what tapes existed
Why Cedric Benson should get a free pass for drunk boating and drunk driving
Why Marvin Harrison should get a free pass for having his gun involved in a shooting at a car wash that he owns
WHY YOU STILL CRYING?

fixed.

Originally Posted by 21shots

Originally Posted by CP1708

Dallas folk actin like this guy wearin number 21 has the last name Sanders on the back.
laugh.gif

I give credit to Dirk for accepting that Pac ain't worth sh*^.

I've seen every snap from the Cowboys this season and I can't list 2 plays where I thought to myself "wow, nice play by Pac".

Now to be fair, I have counted all that many times where I could say he was toasted either. He's been merely an average CB for them this season. Losing him means nothing to anybody but his fan boys.
Really? Adams Jones has started every game this season, is 3rd in total tackles for the cowboys, and leads the team in passes deflected.

Your SN represent what you do before each post?

I don't know what to tell ya bro.
smh.gif

[h1]Georgia won't revoke Jones' probation after latest incident[/h1]
Associated Press

Updated: October 15, 2008, 4:41 PM ET

IRVING, Texas -- Twice-suspended cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones won't have his probation revoked in Georgia after an alcohol-related scuffle with his bodyguard in Dallas.

Fayette County District Attorney Scott Ballard said Wednesday that probation officers had decided not to pursue revocation proceedings because Jones wasn't arrested after police were called to an upscale Dallas hotel Oct. 7.
Jones was suspended indefinitely by NFL commissioner Roger Goodell on Tuesday for the latest disturbance. It was the 13th incident for Jones involving police since Tennessee drafted him in 2005. He was weeks removed from Goodell lifting a 17-month ban over personal conduct.
Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press

THE REAL LAW

SMH I'm still shocked over this whole situation, I mean how can a "frienly scuffle", something the police dubed a "non issue" turn intosomething this big?

As far as Goodell goes, he wasn't doing what he feels was best for the league, he did it to keep up his image. Should Adam be disciplened for his MINOR runin with the law?Sure,But that's not something Goodell needed to step in and handle, if anything, make it mandatory for the organization to punnish him

Like it was stated earlier in this thread, some thing can be handled in house, the "Top Dogg" wasn't needed in this situation

^ dude got in a fight with a bodyguard the cowboys assigned to him.....come on.......its bad enough they have to babysit him, but then he has to go and fightthe dude.

Fayette County District Attorney Scott Ballard said Wednesday that probation officers had decided not to pursue revocation proceedings because Jones wasn't arrested after police were called to an upscale Dallas hotel Oct. 7.
all im saying is this is gettin blown up by the media and GOoDell

I agree with you LilStar...i would agree with the suspension if he was arrested...Besides, who really knows besidespac and the bodyguard what really went on in that hotel room...

Originally Posted by MBIII

I agree with you LilStar...i would agree with the suspension if he was arrested...Besides, who really knows besides pac and the bodyguard what really went on in that hotel room...
Certainly you don't. So why don't you stop making assumptions about what happened? If Goodell is in the wrong here, the PlayersAssociation will be all over it. Since they haven't said a word, I think it's safe to bet that Goodell is okay.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

I agree with you LilStar...i would agree with the suspension if he was arrested...Besides, who really knows besides pac and the bodyguard what really went on in that hotel room...
Certainly you don't. So why don't you stop making assumptions about what happened? If Goodell is in the wrong here, the Players Association will be all over it. Since they haven't said a word, I think it's safe to bet that Goodell is okay.
Bingo... And if Goodell was wrong, and Jerry Jones really conducted a thorough investigation that turned up no results, why isn't he speakingout against the suspension?

Goodell is standing on firm ground with this decision...

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Certainly you don't. So why don't you stop making assumptions about what happened? If Goodell is in the wrong here, the Players Association will be all over it. Since they haven't said a word, I think it's safe to bet that Goodell is okay.
Bingo... And if Goodell was wrong, and Jerry Jones really conducted a thorough investigation that turned up no results, why isn't he speaking out against the suspension?

indifferent.gif
go watch the mavs game foo...its on UPN 21...

Bingo... And if Goodell was wrong, and Jerry Jones really conducted a thorough investigation that turned up no results, why isn't he speaking out against the suspension?

indifferent.gif
Levelheaded Cowboys fans are so annoying, aren't they?

I'd love to see your response to what I wrote BTW.

indifferent.gif
Levelheaded Cowboys fans are so annoying, aren't they?

I'd love to see your response to what I wrote BTW.

who's making assumptions???...i dont know what happened and you dont either...

why am i not surprised that dajoka and nowitness are together in yet another thread ... yall have such a successful e-life you should prolly meet in the realword and have tea

All of you guys defending Pac saying "Oh it wasn't a big deal, it's getting blown out of proportion, blah blah blah," clearly don'tunderstand what zero tolerance means. The guy's LUCKY that he had as many chances as he did, and he STILL doesn't get it. He has no one to blame buthimself. Pac has to be one of the dumbest human beings alive.

Exactly....

Not a word from the players association....take this into consideration...the PA appealed IMMEDIATELY after Goodell issued Pac's 1 year suspension back in07', and asked for a lesser ban.

again, those who are defending Pac are having a hard time grasping "zero tolerance." And it's not the same as borrowing a pencil
laugh.gif
cherio.

why am i not surprised that dajoka and nowitness are together in yet another thread ... yall have such a successful e-life you should prolly meet in the real word and have tea
roll.gif
My successful e-life...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

why am i not surprised that dajoka and nowitness are together in yet another thread ... yall have such a successful e-life you should prolly meet in the real word and have tea
My e-life is pretty straight. Did Rick Reilly write a column on you?

Back
Top Bottom